How do I make cocaine
Are you suicidal?
Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
You gonna have to pm some ppl boyo....if u srs

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
No I want to sell it. So I can buy buildings and rent them out and live in tropical island in 10 yrs
Just go to south america, buy for 5-10 bucks a gram, put the drugs up your bum and sell it in the west for huge profits. (I don't recommend, might be illegal)

• +1
Just go to south america, buy for 5-10 bucks a gram, put the drugs up your bum and sell it in the west for huge profits. (I don't recommend, might be illegal)
Too much work ngl easier to Cook

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Vitruvian
Too much work ngl easier to Cook
You need coca leaves that are only grown in the south america, and you need like 300 grams of leaves per gram of cocaine + ton of other poisonous chemicals. Cooking it truly isn't worth the effort.

• +1
Well, I'd start with weed

You need coca leaves that are only grown in the south america, and you need like 300 grams of leaves per gram of cocaine + ton of other poisonous chemicals. Cooking it truly isn't worth the effort.
There is literally a guide on YouTube how to make coke jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
There is literally a guide on YouTube how to make coke jfl
Yeah, but go a head and get a shipment of ton of coca leaves at your front door you dildo.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Vitruvian
Yeah, but go a head and get a shipment of ton of coca leaves at your front door you dildo.
Grow coca leaves at your farm, just get the seeds

• Hmm...
Haram and low T - Chadelite

Grow coca leaves at your farm, just get the seeds
You can't. They require special level of moisturization and mountainous region only found in few places on earth. Scientists have tried it at numerous places and continents in 20st century.

Do burglaries
Sounds risky , and inconsistent but maybe I will find valuables
You can't. They require special level of moisturization and mountainous region only found in few places on earth. Scientists have tried it at numerous places and continents in 20st century.
My redlight lamp will grow it

My country is full of mountains, and i live near albania the cocaine and heroin mafia of Europe. How do they get their cocaine?

• Hmm...
My country is full of mountains, and i live near albania the cocaine and heroin mafia of Europe. How do they get their cocaine?
They get them through numerous anals.

Give me the recepie boyo

Have friend group that uses drugs

Usually your friends will have other friends that also use outside of your friends circle

I suggest ordering pills or a pint of lean from a dnm, then sell for a much higher profit. Ex: You can get x pills for .50c to $2 (depending on how many you buy) and then sell 4 for 20, and build up your clientele. The goal is to be pressing your own pills though, because you don’t know if the ones you ordered are laced with fenti or not, so after you sell the first batch order a pill press off of alibaba, and get raw alprasolam (or whatever drug you chose) and replicate the pharma version.

• +1
Reactions: prgfromnl and Vitruvian