How can I do 76 hours of work a week without aging myself to shit

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Oviously we should all be money pilles more money means more skin care more surgeries more food to spend on ones diet more steroids more growth hormones more skin lightening and more beta carotene supplements but how do you do 76 hours without aging yourself to shit.

I worked it out I would be making 1 grand a week over a month's that's 4 grand over a year that's 44 k a year but I don't wanna age myself after tax that's 33 k fucking brutal Jewish UK government.

@Ai Impact bruv the gov niggers literally push you down when you try to rise above your station brutal why were you saying the uk was so superior most other countries in Europe have fucking way lower tax rates.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and optimisticzoomer
Work at home so you can take frequent breaks and quick naps...

• +1
Reactions: rg1235, Mewton, reptiles and 1 other person
Many highly educated brits fresh out of uni make nowhere near that kind of money.

Plenty of white collar slaves working entry level jobs for 1.8k to 2,3k £ per month.

I don't know how people tolerate it without going mad, especially since housing living costs will eat at least half of that in London, if not more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, EverythingMattersCel, rg1235 and 4 others
Many highly educated brits fresh out of uni make nowhere near that kind of money.

Plenty of white collar slaves working entry level jobs for 1.8k to 2,3k £ per month.

I don't know how people tolerate it without going mad, especially since housing living costs will eat at least half of that in London, if not more.

Because there not doing 76 hours there doing at maximum 40 even thats pushing if if they did 76 hours they would be making 6 k a month

Amphetamines are supposed to keep you focused and full of energy. Didn't try it so i cant confirm or deny it.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa

My friend's friend (blackcel) got fired because a white foid snitched on him for over employment. He had 3 work from home jobs.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
Oviously we should all be money pilles more money means more skin care more surgeries more food to spend on ones diet more steroids more growth hormones more skin lightening and more beta carotene supplements but how do you do 76 hours without aging yourself to shit.

I worked it out I would be making 1 grand a week over a month's that's 4 grand over a year that's 44 k a year but I don't wanna age myself after tax that's 33 k fucking brutal Jewish UK government.

@Ai Impact bruv the gov niggers literally push you down when you try to rise above your station brutal why were you saying the uk was so superior most other countries in Europe have fucking way lower tax rates.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Amphetamines are supposed to keep you focused and full of energy. Didn't try it so i cant confirm or deny it.
Terrible for skin on their own. Using them to get through sleepless mornings would be even worse

Terrible for skin on their own. Using them to get through sleepless mornings would be even worse
Didn't know that.

Other than that the only way to stay energetic with the abuse of certain substances are power naps.

If you are really tired during day, sleep for 15-30 minutes

• +1
Didn't know that.

Other than that the only way to stay energetic with the abuse of certain substances are power naps.

If you are really tired during day, sleep for 15-30 minutes
Just learn to fast and drink coffee

No food will make no sleep better 💯

Just learn to fast and drink coffee

No food will make no sleep better 💯
Coffein never really had an effect on me except the dose was very high

• +1
I'm on higher tax band, I pay student loan for undergrad and post grad, pensions, national insurance, council tax. That comes to about £1.5k. Now factor in living costs like mortgage, food, travel, gym, internet, misc stuff. You're looking at another 1.5k in total. Absolute Judaism
Unlike you I don't even work two jobs jfl. I dunno how people survive.

OP that @Ai Impact is a retard pajeet living in Mumbai who wants to immigrate to UK (of all places JFL). His ancestor was fucked by a Beitish coloniser.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859