How can I fix bad reputation?

Running!

Running!

Licking Your Local Indian’s Bum 👅
for my early teen years, i was an absolute demon. i hung with the wrong crowd, i did all the wrong things, went through around three different schools for my freshman/sophomore year and honestly i was just a bit weird in my town, but in other towns i had a good amount of friends and always managed to get by, i’m actually somewhat pretty popular in other towns. not making good friends in my town has raped my reputation, and now i don’t know what to do to fix it as i’m returning back to the same town and the same school. (i was away for a year, and during this time period i have ascended tremendously.) i hate to say it but i don’t think my looks will help me much on this one, does anyone have advice on what i can do to not be a loner/weird kid? i’ve also fixed my style to fit in, but i have a bad time communicating and being social so please keep this in mind. either social anxiety or autism, not sure. any advice would be appreciated and i couldn’t thank you all who take this serious enough as this is extremely stressful and depressing for me.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, hardestmfintheroom and fuxkdakikez
How is being an absolute demon bad? I would love to be that kid. Just be low inhib and cool dude. I wish I could be like you, instead I was cursed to be an invisible background character NPC for the entirety of high school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, sinister, hardestmfintheroom and 3 others
How is being an absolute demon bad? I would love to be that kid. Just be low inhib and cool dude. I wish I could be like you, instead I was cursed to be an invisible background character NPC for the entirety of high school.
because i got into drugs fairly early and just don’t have a good history. i grow up in a preppy white town so it’s difficult because people have such high expectations, so you think if i start partying etc i can fit in just well?

because i got into drugs fairly early and just don’t have a good history. i grow up in a preppy white town so it’s difficult because people have such high expectations, so you think if i start partying etc i can fit in just well?
Yesbro

• +1
Reactions: Running!
You have to make funny posts if you want your rep/post ratio to be good

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and m0ss26
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: m0ss26, fuxkdakikez, itisoverboyos and 1 other person
By who jfl. Just act chill and shit
a lot of people apparently shit talk me, i’ve been told by this girl i’m talking to who went to the same school

a lot of people apparently shit talk me, i’ve been told by this girl i’m talking to who went to the same school
Mirin status. I wish I wasnt so invisible. Just go back and mog buddy boy you have it in you.

• Love it
change location/people or you can't

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan
change location/people or you can't
i have no possible way to, i’ll be entering in the middle of junior year and completing my senior year at this shit highschool i’m dreading.

you only get a bad rep if youre ugly, I highly doubt you ascended tbh. gl people can get away with a lot of shit including everything u just mentioned, just look at Ramirez lol

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and m0ss26
you only get a bad rep if your ugly, I highly doubt you ascended tbh. gl people can get away with a lot of shit including everything u just mentioned, just look at Ramirez lol
i’ve ascended enough that everyone who sees me calls me a ken doll/unreal looking/ai. im going to go there with a good attitude but if it doesn’t work i fear what’s going to happen, pm if curious abt face i guess

i’ve ascended enough that everyone who sees me calls me a ken doll/unreal looking/ai. im going to go there with a good attitude but if it doesn’t work i fear what’s going to happen, pm if curious abt face i guess
pm or post pics

impossible cus the same thing happened to me

shit bro and what happened
got with the wrong girl
treated her right but after things ended she made the entire school hate me
her friends where stalking me today 💀

• Woah
got with the wrong girl
treated her right but after things ended she made the entire school hate me
her friends where stalking me today 💀
oh shit tf how’d she do that

don’t want to dox so i’ll send you before and after ascension
me too man send me the pics, i wanna know what gives you the confidence to say you look like a doll. Also my advice to you is dont be a completely different person be a little of your old self fake it even by using fake ciggerates but show people youve changed for the better with your behaviour to teachers and incels act chill with em dont be nice but chill.

• +1
for my early teen years, i was an absolute demon. i hung with the wrong crowd, i did all the wrong things, went through around three different schools for my freshman/sophomore year and honestly i was just a bit weird in my town, but in other towns i had a good amount of friends and always managed to get by, i’m actually somewhat pretty popular in other towns. not making good friends in my town has raped my reputation, and now i don’t know what to do to fix it as i’m returning back to the same town and the same school. (i was away for a year, and during this time period i have ascended tremendously.) i hate to say it but i don’t think my looks will help me much on this one, does anyone have advice on what i can do to not be a loner/weird kid? i’ve also fixed my style to fit in, but i have a bad time communicating and being social so please keep this in mind. either social anxiety or autism, not sure. any advice would be appreciated and i couldn’t thank you all who take this serious enough as this is extremely stressful and depressing for me.

• JFL
was beautiful, now give advice

me too man send me the pics, i wanna know what gives you the confidence to say you look like a doll. Also my advice to you is dont be a completely different person be a little of your old self fake it even by using fake ciggerates but show people youve changed for the better with your behaviour to teachers and incels act chill with em dont be nice but chill.
pmed

its not possible anymore im afraid 😭
shit was way easier in 2018 and 2019 with the systems in place

• +1
its not possible anymore im afraid 😭
shit was way easier in 2018 and 2019 with the systems in place
i said fuck it and i’m now going to a new school, i think this will be a good choice. what can i do to become popular quick, any suggestions ?

i said fuck it and i’m now going to a new school, i think this will be a good choice. what can i do to become popular quick, any suggestions ?
make good threads and rep top people
also post when users are online and live (whats new section)

You were a "wild child" who hung with the wrong group and did crazy stuff, but you also have social anxiety and autism?

• +1
You were a "wild child" who hung with the wrong group and did crazy stuff, but you also have social anxiety and autism?
pretty much, smoking weed and doing drugs so often also made my brain slow jfl

Just be high T and energetic bro!
Dedsrs find some normal friends there and pursue success/grades preferably its someone you use the same public transport to go home with (im european so idk if it sounds weird but its quite normal and common) if it's not that kinda dynamic u can be on discord w your "friends" but this is sorta like a second tier rotter tier friend group incel dynamic. You should also see if they have the same values as you and also humor (preferably you have eachother added on tiktok thus u can predict their humor) (personally for me its gay homie erotic hood irony thugshaker mixed with talking like a hood nigger and groping eachothers asses - very high T low inhib wholesome and especially european)

• +1
Just be high T and energetic bro!
Dedsrs find some normal friends there and pursue success/grades preferably its someone you use the same public transport to go home with (im european so idk if it sounds weird but its quite normal and common) if it's not that kinda dynamic u can be on discord w your "friends" but this is sorta like a second tier rotter tier friend group incel dynamic. You should also see if they have the same values as you and also humor (preferably you have eachother added on tiktok thus u can predict their humor) (personally for me its gay homie erotic hood irony thugshaker mixed with talking like a hood nigger and groping eachothers asses - very high T low inhib wholesome and especially european)
thank you for your response! very much appreciated and actually very useful. i totally agree with the transport idea and the humor idea, that’s actually pretty funny stuff though lol, i can see you fit in well. thank you friend.

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
i assume you feel pathetic and everyone else also thinks you are pathetic

i was a yester for like 4 years in my highschool, wont go back there bc i know i would be recognized as the "funny irrelevant guy"

id say the best thing you can do is ascending insanely hard, using different clothes and drastically changing your attitude in public

• +1
i assume you feel pathetic and everyone else also thinks you are pathetic

i was a yester for like 4 years in my highschool, wont go back there bc i know i would be recognized as the "funny irrelevant guy"

id say the best thing you can do is ascending insanely hard, using different clothes and drastically changing your attitude in public
the thing is i’ve always been popular because of sports etc but i was just worried as i was going to the same highschool but i’m going to a new one now thankfully. i’m already pretty much fully soft maxxed, what styles do you reccomend and what do you mean by changing my attitude in public