How can i fix? is it over? what are my worst features? any surgeries on my face i should get? Any conditions i might have? Failos? Lmk what i do

ur eye asymmetry is noticeable(on pics at least), low ipd, shitty infras (under eye support) you have great forward growth tho, but overall you have no flaws to stand out as ltn and no hailos to be higher than mtn
is there any way i can ascend to another level? any tips?

is there any way i can ascend to another level? any tips?
nothing at ur current age, later on: jaw surgery, implants, obo, better to stop lurking on this board tbh and just live ur life, not worth the trouble since you look normal to everyone irl

low mtn looks like your hair is covering brachiocephaly as well

don’t look deathnic

nothing at ur current age, later on: jaw surgery, implants, obo, better to stop lurking on this board tbh and just live ur life, not worth the trouble since you look normal to everyone irl
what type of jaw surgery? do i get wider jaw?

is it like a notiseable distance or would someone who isnt a looksmaxxer not notice, my bones are not good my face is too wide
Yes ofc

They will notice it but cant tell thats the case for normies.
You have a stuning side profile though

thx, but front profile lowkey a failo no?
Front is not bad better than a lot of ppl
But your side mogs your front brutally. Your side is surely chad no doubt
Your front is MTN

You will need OBO to ascend front for sure but decision is on you

he is mtn so stop with this bullshit kid, muh suicide, probably mogs ur ass to Moscow and back

panfacemogger

ascending with 200mg caffeine + 4 ciggys a day​

JoinedOct 10, 2023Posts281Reputation255
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

he is mtn so stop with this bullshit kid, muh suicide, probably mogs ur ass to Moscow and back
IMG 8455

3689147 1696690441089

I'm just telling the truth, and I didn't say he was an incel either.
I wonder why this bothered you so much?
Because you saw my reflection in it
but you are much worse than him :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I'm just telling the truth, and I didn't say he was an incel either.

I wonder why this bothered you so much?
Because you saw my reflection in it
but you are much worse than him :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
are you 14 or something? go back to tiktok fag

what type of jaw surgery should i get
imo u need more width, downward growth isn't that much of a failo imo, but jaw angle implants + a genio could ascend you

imo u need more width, downward growth isn't that much of a failo imo, but jaw angle implants + a genio could ascend you
The most important rule is looksmax, don’t listen to the opinion of the graycels

what type of jaw surgery should i get
Imagine that you have the appearance of Chad? and what next? You will still have to create a business to make money. ANYWAY. Then the question follows, why the fuck do you even need Chad’s appearance?
Either you are born chad or you are not. You will quickly become depressed because your appearance has not changed much.

Money = life
The nigga above has no attractive appearance at all, hasn’t had any surgeries, and he’s telling you something else