How can i fix my asymetry

eskesir

eskesir

Iron
I've been sleeping on my left side for most of my life and now my left eye is a bit "lazy" and in general the left side of my face is more droopy, I'm 16 now will sleeping on my back alone fix it or is there more I should do, if so, what should I do

I've been sleeping on my left side for most of my life and now my left eye is a bit "lazy" and in general the left side of my face is more droopy, I'm 16 now will sleeping on my back alone fix it or is there more I should do, if so, what should I do
If you can, through moving your facial muscles, fix it, then try holding that position until it's a habit.
That way, your face can remain symmetrical.

If you can, through moving your facial muscles, fix it, then try holding that position until it's a habit.
That way, your face can remain symmetrical.
What do you think about the ear muscle I don’t see much people talk about it, but it gives me plus 2 psl when I flex it
It’s like a face lift and makes me sclera show go away

nothing can fix asymmetrical faces boyos

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
So the only way I can kinda fix it is with what u said?
What I said was merely a hypothesis, you'll have to test that out yourself.

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
So there's no actual way to fix it?
There are, but I wouldn't really know. Ask someone else.
Depends on the origin of the asymmetry, if it's muscular, skeletal, etc.

• +1
Reactions: eskesir
So there's no actual way to fix it?
Honestly from what I observe if a dude has uneven clavicle, it will result to asymmetry of the eyes even the jaw, just from my observation of people tho, that usually stems from bones and muscles from the whole body