How can i get a trapezoid jaw

B

Bob jacbson

Iron
What lookxmaxes can i do to achieve a trapezoid jaw and also maybe be some hollow cheeks like the pics below.

Attachments

• pb.png
    pb.png
    608.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Ff.png
    Ff.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • c.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
What's the difference from that to a square jaw?

sure same thing how can i get to that look

wdym trapezoid jaw

the lower third forms a trapezoid shape (an upside down trapezium)

Korean jaw surgery

trapezoid jaw is defined by having equal thirds between the jaw and the chin i think, so naturally maybe smash that chin with a hammer or your knuckle (possible cope) + supplement with k2 or magnesium or chin implants & genio

trapezoid jaw is defined by having equal thirds between the jaw and the chin i think, so naturally maybe smash that chin with a hammer or your knuckle (possible cope) + supplement with k2 or magnesium or chin implants & genio
the knuckle isnt a good bonesmashing device. Its meant to rattle an opponents brain, not to blunt swelling damage. Yea you can punch objects to enlarge your knuckles and possible your entire hand, but you need a very small hammer to smash the face so your head doesnt shake around.

Bonesmashing DOES cause brain damage. There is give and take. It works but it causes damage.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838
the knuckle isnt a good bonesmashing device. Its meant to rattle an opponents brain, not to blunt swelling damage. Yea you can punch objects to enlarge your knuckles and possible your entire hand, but you need a very small hammer to smash the face so your head doesnt shake around.

Bonesmashing DOES cause brain damage. There is give and take. It works but it causes damage.
yeah bonesmashing is shit, not worth it, just do genio for trapeze jaw

Any non surgical Methods for this type of Jaw? and if bonesmashing how long should i do it if i want to see results