How can I go from chadlite to Chad

AEST0IC

AEST0IC

Iron
I need to reach supermodel status. Realistically how can I get closer to that goal? All real advice is highly appreciated. IMG 8757

Attachments

• IMG_8749.jpeg
    IMG_8749.jpeg
    881.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8426.mov
    8.5 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, RAMU KAKA, Xangsane and 7 others
Tell your bones to make you taller

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
My face when normies claims to be chadlite/chad because they're gymmaxed:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, aussiecel, Joe Rogancel and 30 others
Chad in sewers of Islamabad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, IloveSosa, EggKing and 12 others
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, callisto, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Youre actually chadlite irl, too many copers replying

To answer your question: You need to fix skin, But youll never reach chad without surgery

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IloveSosa, Prince88, Chadeep and 5 others
So what is he HTN?

Good FWHR, good cheekbones, pretty good jaw, good hair and decent skin. Main facial failo is eye area, but still good brows nd shit

Physique is obviously top 1%

Looks like a decent height, not a manlet

Seems NT too

All that is defo an irl chadlite and not common

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Disbox789, Icon, Chadeep and 7 others
Great body doesn't mean you are chadlite. You are a normie man, stop coping.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
how tall are you?

Great body doesn't mean you are chadlite. You are a normie man, stop coping.
Walk down the street and tell me that the overall package is "normal" jfl

• +1
Reactions: Disbox789 and bradpittshairline
If he was white y'all would be sucking him off tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Disbox789, schizo echochamber, Icon and 2 others
Irl chadlite but actual htn there's only so much you can do man you maxed out your body you have tattos sex appealed haircut all you can do is fix your skin then after that you have to look into surgery to cheat your genetics luckily you won't need much but I would invest 20k into it and research

• +1
Reactions: blite
chadlite in slums of tashkent

• JFL
Reactions: IloveSosa, kebab and EggKing
lol youre a mtn and youll never get close to chad

Therapistmaxx, moneymaxx, and personalitymaxx if you’re on here it means you’re a mental loser welcome to the club

• Ugh..
Reactions: EggKing
Chadlite at the slums of Chiapas

Youre actually chadlite irl, too many copers replying

To answer your question: You need to fix skin, But youll never reach chad without surgery
What surgeries do you know of

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Irl chadlite but actual htn there's only so much you can do man you maxed out your body you have tattos sex appealed haircut all you can do is fix your skin then after that you have to look into surgery to cheat your genetics luckily you won't need much but I would invest 20k into it and research
Any surgery suggestions

I hide it well around other normies. I’m kinda in between not as much of a loser as these incels.
Therapistmaxx, moneymaxx, and personalitymaxx if you’re on here it means you’re a mental loser welcome to the club

LL is risky
Not only that, long term damage is guaranteed. It’s like you break both legs and you have to learn how to walk again, you will become weak and in old age you would have horrible joint-pain

• +1
Reactions: rr93
Not only that, long term damage is guaranteed. It’s like you break both legs and you have to learn how to walk again, you will become weak and in old age you would have horrible joint-pain
Man. I’ve been cursed lol. Whatevs just gonna wear lifts or some shit and hide it well 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_8825.jpeg
    IMG_8825.jpeg
    769.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: oxymoron, Amadeus, schizo echochamber and 5 others
I need to reach supermodel status. Realistically how can I get closer to that goal? All real advice is highly appreciated.View attachment 2401993

Htn but not chad lite and definitely not chad I don't even think it's even possible but go to a maxio facial surgeon and save up for surgery all I can say tbqh

Nice physique bro

Htn but not chad lite and definitely not chad I don't even think it's even possible but go to a maxio facial surgeon and save up for surgery all I can say tbqh
And get what done

And get what done

You'd have to ask your maxio facial surgeon your not gonna get accurate info from autists here this assuming your gonna do something and not here you need surgery to reach possible chad status if everything goes absolutely perfect and then leave and forget about this place

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and AEST0IC
Low htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and blackckatt
Ltn manlet gymcel

Ain’t you the freak that’s tryna fuck his sister? Disgusting piece of shit.
Fascinating, really, how you're an archaeologist now, digging deep into the catacombs of old threads. An expedition for tarnished gold? Ah, but what relevance does it hold here? An irrelevant artifact, me thinks.

Ah yes, the thread you so diligently unearthed. Regret? Ha! The tapestry of my online persona isn't woven with the frail threads of regret, my friend. It's a vivid, complex, often chaotic weave. Don't mistake one thread for the entire tapestry.

But let's pirouette back to the masquerade at hand, shall we? We were discussing appearances, the ever-changing, ever-deceptive masks we wear. A laugh, a jest, and then your digression into personal terrain. So, are you ready to rejoin the ball, or shall we continue to dance around the fringes of irrelevance?
There are some wierdos on here ngl
Ah, 'weirdos,' you say? The tapestry of human interaction is but a strange and twisted labyrinth, each thread more peculiar than the last. In a world rife with monotony, a touch of the unusual can be a splash of vibrant color on a drab canvas. Perhaps you prefer the monochrome, but some of us dance to a different tune, on the fringes of your 'normality.'

So, what say you? Shall we all conform to the yawn-inducing tune of conventional chatter, or do you dare to venture further into the marvelous world of individuality?
bro. what?☠️
A skull, the timeless emblem of mortality! Ah, how delightfully apropos for a conversation skirting the abyss of the unconventional. 'Bro what,' you ask? A question so succinct, yet teeming with the echoes of perplexity. Perhaps my musings bewilder, like a Cubist painting in a world accustomed to realism.

So, shall we dance on, my skull-bearing compatriot, or do you halt here at the threshold of the peculiar? The choice is yours, but know this—here lies a realm beyond the ordinary 'what,' a realm that welcomes the enigmatic 'why.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Amadeus
Fascinating, really, how you're an archaeologist now, digging deep into the catacombs of old threads. An expedition for tarnished gold? Ah, but what relevance does it hold here? An irrelevant artifact, me thinks.

Ah yes, the thread you so diligently unearthed. Regret? Ha! The tapestry of my online persona isn't woven with the frail threads of regret, my friend. It's a vivid, complex, often chaotic weave. Don't mistake one thread for the entire tapestry.

But let's pirouette back to the masquerade at hand, shall we? We were discussing appearances, the ever-changing, ever-deceptive masks we wear. A laugh, a jest, and then your digression into personal terrain. So, are you ready to rejoin the ball, or shall we continue to dance around the fringes of irrelevance?

Ah, 'weirdos,' you say? The tapestry of human interaction is but a strange and twisted labyrinth, each thread more peculiar than the last. In a world rife with monotony, a touch of the unusual can be a splash of vibrant color on a drab canvas. Perhaps you prefer the monochrome, but some of us dance to a different tune, on the fringes of your 'normality.'

So, what say you? Shall we all conform to the yawn-inducing tune of conventional chatter, or do you dare to venture further into the marvelous world of individuality?

A skull, the timeless emblem of mortality! Ah, how delightfully apropos for a conversation skirting the abyss of the unconventional. 'Bro what,' you ask? A question so succinct, yet teeming with the echoes of perplexity. Perhaps my musings bewilder, like a Cubist painting in a world accustomed to realism.

So, shall we dance on, my skull-bearing compatriot, or do you halt here at the threshold of the peculiar? The choice is yours, but know this—here lies a realm beyond the ordinary 'what,' a realm that welcomes the enigmatic 'why.
chatgptcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, rr93 and Spiritualcell
strong MTN at the very best

Ur already Tyrone from a societal and normie perspective, being Tyrone or having the equivalent status here means being abnormally striking and possessing features that are exceedingly rare or unique.

cant be a supermodel sub 6'0

U must be joking

Just a brag thread and you faggots are falling for it by giving him easy validation

You'd have to ask your maxio facial surgeon your not gonna get accurate info from autists here this assuming your gonna do something and not here you need surgery to reach possible chad status if everything goes absolutely perfect and then leave and forget about this place
got it

Just a brag thread and you faggots are falling for it by giving him easy validation
Not a brag thread. You incels are just so insanely insecure you feel threatened by another man’s appearance. Literally just asking for help.

You probably look good irl but idk about chadlite lol