How can I go from chadlite to Chad

LL is risky
Risky how? No its not, maybe go look at real statistics by white doctors. Literally 0 problems have arisen from LL by white doctors (Dr Paley from Florida)

Fascinating, really, how you're an archaeologist now, digging deep into the catacombs of old threads. An expedition for tarnished gold? Ah, but what relevance does it hold here? An irrelevant artifact, me thinks.

Ah yes, the thread you so diligently unearthed. Regret? Ha! The tapestry of my online persona isn't woven with the frail threads of regret, my friend. It's a vivid, complex, often chaotic weave. Don't mistake one thread for the entire tapestry.

But let's pirouette back to the masquerade at hand, shall we? We were discussing appearances, the ever-changing, ever-deceptive masks we wear. A laugh, a jest, and then your digression into personal terrain. So, are you ready to rejoin the ball, or shall we continue to dance around the fringes of irrelevance?

Ah, 'weirdos,' you say? The tapestry of human interaction is but a strange and twisted labyrinth, each thread more peculiar than the last. In a world rife with monotony, a touch of the unusual can be a splash of vibrant color on a drab canvas. Perhaps you prefer the monochrome, but some of us dance to a different tune, on the fringes of your 'normality.'

So, what say you? Shall we all conform to the yawn-inducing tune of conventional chatter, or do you dare to venture further into the marvelous world of individuality?

A skull, the timeless emblem of mortality! Ah, how delightfully apropos for a conversation skirting the abyss of the unconventional. 'Bro what,' you ask? A question so succinct, yet teeming with the echoes of perplexity. Perhaps my musings bewilder, like a Cubist painting in a world accustomed to realism.

So, shall we dance on, my skull-bearing compatriot, or do you halt here at the threshold of the peculiar? The choice is yours, but know this—here lies a realm beyond the ordinary 'what,' a realm that welcomes the enigmatic 'why.
>gets called out for incest
>turns into pseudointellectual retard
JFL

where's the chadlite?