How can I Improve? be brutally honest

L

Living Failure

Iron
Hello,
31 years old from Italy (born and raised here, im not from Turkey), had a rhinoplasty which left me with fibrosis (in profile now is much better but from the front it's way bigger than before). I'm 6'0, I go to the gym and the next surgery it will be an hair transplant.

Please Rate me and be brutally honest, what could I do to improve myself?

Thank you very much

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29177, zsombi, username2947161 and 4 others
😔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Ahmat31, justleavemealone and 7 others
im sorry bro, u look 41, cant believe ur just 2 years older than me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Ahmat31, recessedd and 7 others
Men reach their prime in their 50’s keep hustling bro and never give up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, arabcelxxx, Mewton and 14 others
I aint gonna lie man you go alot to fix.
Are you using minoxidil right now?

• +1
Reactions: Ahmat31, recessedd and Living Failure
Hello,
31 years old from Italy (born and raised here, im not from Turkey), had a rhinoplasty which left me with fibrosis (in profile now is much better but from the front it's way bigger than before). I'm 6'0, I go to the gym and the next surgery it will be an hair transplant.

Thank you very much
Get another rhino, get lip fillers, dress like johnny depp, and do the hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Living Failure
I aint gonna lie man you go alot to fix.
Are you using minoxidil right now?
Yeah im using minox 5% 1die + finasteride everyday, and is not a new thing, im using it from like 6-7 years. The baldness slowed down but still going and now i cant go out without using the toppik on my vertex. Other than that (im kinda an expert on the hair stuff) what can you think is "fixable" with a surgery?

• +1
Reactions: IceBreaker0
Yeah im using minox 5% 1die + finasteride everyday, and is not a new thing, im using it from like 6-7 years. The baldness slowed down but still going and now i cant go out without using the toppik on my vertex. Other than that (im kinda an expert on the hair stuff) what can you think is "fixable" with a surgery?
Bro wait how are you using for 6-7 years?
Did you start balding at 19 or what.
Like it looks like you didnt try anything

Bro wait how are you using for 6-7 years?
Did you start balding at 19 or what.
Like it looks like you didnt try anything
Yeah i start going "bald" really soon, at like 19-20. Trust me, If I hadn't used any products I would be much, much worse now.

Bro you should be a hipster artist in Paris fornicating with beautiful intellectual woman and living a life of sophisticated hedonism, not rotting on here

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007 and temporomandibular32
You need a lot;
Hair transplant
Infra implants
Cantho
Jaw and chin implants or fillers
Midface implants.
Tret and HGH to hopefully look younger.

You also need a rhino revision or something .

You need a lot;
Hair transplant
Infra implants
Cantho
Jaw and chin implants or fillers
Midface implants.
Tret and HGH to hopefully look younger.

You also need a rhino revision or something .
infra implants works? I always had blue eyes from when i were little, but Im not sure that this stuff is going to fix it

simple. find your rhino surgeon, cut off his dick and make him eat it

• JFL
Reactions: recessedd
Do you have a chin implant?

Phinoplasty and eyelid retraction

The true eyes of an abused dog. As mentioned earlier you'll need a lot to really ascend but if I had to choose one thing you should maybe invest in first it would be midface implants. It'd really help to prop up that saggy look of your face.

Malar shell implant3

Hello,

Thank you very much
My tip: cheekbone, jaw and chin filler and also rhinoplasty

The true eyes of an abused dog. As mentioned earlier you'll need a lot to really ascend but if I had to choose one thing you should maybe invest in first it would be midface implants. It'd really help to prop up that saggy look of your face.

View attachment 2502620
Can you explain how those midface implants works?

Can you explain how those midface implants works?
There are various types of midface augmentations so here's a quick diagram to get quickly familiar:

Midface augmentations

At the top we have malar implants, these are placed directly on the sides of your face and help to midigate a droopy face look that isn't due to aging nor body fat percentage.

Second we have submalar implants. These are the most common because they make your cheeks look full and plump due to being placed down low and in front of your face. But they kinda look uncanny which is why so many people who get cheek implants have that botched "apple cheek" look because they usually opt out for these. Avoid these at all costs.

Infra orbitals (AKA infra orbital rim implants and tear trough implants) are in third which are placed directly on the bone underneath your eye, these help to fill up depressioned present underneath one's eye.

Bottom is malar + infraorbital. Probably the best combination one can get though it's a bit hard to find someone who'll be able to manage all three and effectively. Here's an example of someone who got malar + infraorbital augmentation.

Midface implant yaremchuk

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Hello,

Thank you very much
faggot chinlet, never began.

Suicide is the best option

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
chadlite side profile and htn front 😎 🥶 🥶 🗿🐺

There are various types of midface augmentations so here's a quick diagram to get quickly familiar:

View attachment 2504250

At the top we have malar implants, these are placed directly on the sides of your face and help to midigate a droopy face look that isn't due to aging nor body fat percentage.

Second we have submalar implants. These are the most common because they make your cheeks look full and plump due to being placed down low and in front of your face. But they kinda look uncanny which is why so many people who get cheek implants have that botched "apple cheek" look because they usually opt out for these. Avoid these at all costs.

Infra orbitals (AKA infra orbital rim implants and tear trough implants) are in third which are placed directly on the bone underneath your eye, these help to fill up depressioned present underneath one's eye.

Bottom is malar + infraorbital. Probably the best combination one can get though it's a bit hard to find someone who'll be able to manage all three and effectively. Here's an example of someone who got malar + infraorbital augmentation.

View attachment 2504259
Thanks, in my particolar situation, what do you reccomend? My midface is pretty weak but i dont think that my chin and jaw are really that bad

you look overweight and need hair transplant

Rinoplastica di revisione. Manda insta in privato che parliamo là

Hello,

Thank you very much
ngl at your age i think moneymaxx is best

Honestly, at 31 years old and with terrible collagen, it's better to give up.

You can get hair implants, gymmaximg and you will get some betabux with women +30

You're norwooding like crazy, get a derma roller and start fin or minoxidil asap and try growing your hair out. If all else fails then transplant

Trim your eyebrows and fix up the beard a little, they look unkempt and not well looked after

Volufiline or fillers for your under eye area as your eye area in general looks sunken and lacks support, consider it for your thin upper lips as well

Also consider tret or retinol for those fine lines that are starting to appear around your face

Ltn but you have potential

• +1
Cantho and rhino too if you wanna go down the hardmaxxing route

Yeah i start going "bald" really soon, at like 19-20. Trust me, If I hadn't used any products I would be much, much worse now.
Bro where did u get ur rhino jfl. That nose worse than mine swollen

• +1
Objectively u are low MTN. U have decent skull shape and jaw. Nose and eyes are ur biggest failos especially those eyebags failo u hard

Objectively u are low MTN. U have decent skull shape and jaw. Nose and eyes are ur biggest failos especially those eyebags failo u hard
Does filler helps the blue eyes?

Honestly, at 31 years old and with terrible collagen, it's better to give up.

You can get hair implants, gymmaximg and you will get some betabux with women +30
Not gonna give up bro

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Hello,

Thank you very much
Fix your hair, build an highly lean aesthetic physique with a thick neck, trim your beard better, fashion, good sleep and diet.There you go. Don’t underestimate this or you will ask the same question again.

Rhino, face lift, lip fillers.

And obviously ht and fin