how can i looksmaxx my Eye area without hardmaxx

eyelidpulling+bonesmashing glabella and orbitals+ train your muscle eyeball= chad eyes

• +1
Reactions: plukee and zenflix
eyelidpulling+bonesmashing glabella and orbitals+ train your muscle eyeball= chad eyes
i said no hardmax i Will surely not bang my eyes with an hammer

i said no hardmax i Will surely not bang my eyes with an hammer
not really much tbh, you have decent eyebrows, what failo you is your nct and UEE so, impossible to fix without hardmaxx

• +1
Reactions: goo25
not really much tbh, you have decent eyebrows, what failo you is your nct and UEE so, impossible to fix without hardmaxx
i think canthal tilt Is my major flaw because a lot of guys with almond eyes like me have eyelid exposure, btw would you Say my Eye area Is below average?

When I was on roids (5 years of use), my eye area automatically became hunter. After stopping it (2 years), my eye area become more prey-like.

I guess this is due to the hypertrophy caused in the eye area muscles during heavy steroid use. So try to train these muscles

When I was on roids (5 years of use), my eye area automatically became hunter. After stopping it (2 years), my eye area become more prey-like.

I guess this is due to the hypertrophy caused in the eye area muscles during heavy steroid use. So try to train these muscles
how can I train them?

i think canthal tilt Is my major flaw because a lot of guys with almond eyes like me have eyelid exposure, btw would you Say my Eye area Is below average?
yea slighty below average, if you didn't have nct, you eye would be above

• +1
Try orbicularis oculi hypertrophy. I have been doing it for about 2 months now, and I can see a difference, but I build muscle easily, so it might take longer for others. It can help with eyelid exposure, and general appearance of the eyes.
Your eyebrows look fine but try relaxing them a bit. Overactive frontalis muscle can sometimes lead to the neutral position of the eyes to be slightly higher
Also longterm mewing can help with undereye support, though you already know mewing takes very long, especially if you are older.

I have also been bonesmashing, not with a hammer, but with my knuckle. I only do it to my brow area once a week though, as I don't want any risks. Bonesmashing isn't cope unless you bang bang bang like a fucking moron.

But yeah your best bet is to try training the eye muscles

• +1
Reactions: zenflix
- for low-set eyebrows, always keep your frontalis muscle relaxed. An overactive frontalis not only will give you lines in the forehead, but also lift your eyebrows.
Frontalis lifts the eyebrows, and the procerus/corrugator (if I remember well) do the opposite. So try to train these muscles by contracting these muscles (eyebrow lowering exercises).

- To lift the lower eyelid, I guess squinting is the best way but you have to add some "weight" to induce an hypertrophy, like we would do with body muscles. The best way to add "weight" is to put your fingers on your lower eye lid area and try to squint.

Try orbicularis oculi hypertrophy. I have been doing it for about 2 months now, and I can see a difference, but I build muscle easily, so it might take longer for others. It can help with eyelid exposure, and general appearance of the eyes.
Your eyebrows look fine but try relaxing them a bit. Overactive frontalis muscle can sometimes lead to the neutral position of the eyes to be slightly higher
Also longterm mewing can help with undereye support, though you already know mewing takes very long, especially if you are older.

I have also been bonesmashing, not with a hammer, but with my knuckle. I only do it to my brow area once a week though, as I don't want any risks. Bonesmashing isn't cope unless you bang bang bang like a fucking moron.

Totally agree . Had a damn good hypertrophy after 5 years of steroids use. Hunter eyes as fuck. But as soon as I stopped steroids, I had crazy muscle loss and lost my hunter eyes

Only thing I haven't seen mentioned I this thread is icehooding which can help your UEE a little

Totally agree . Had a damn good hypertrophy after 5 years of steroids use. Hunter eyes as fuck. But as soon as I stopped steroids, I had crazy muscle loss and lost my hunter eyes
Wow that is actually very interesting. Just further proves that everything is not as genetic as it seems. "hardfeatures" like the skull shape might be hard or impossible to change, but the softtissue is possible to manipulate, and even easier than most people think.
by soft tissue, I mean fat, muscle and hair, i dont know if "soft tissue" is the right or wrong word for it.

• +1

my eyebrows are High set even when im relaxing them like this https://ibb.co/c17XH4Z

Wow that is actually very interesting. Just further proves that everything is not as genetic as it seems. "hardfeatures" like the skull shape might be hard or impossible to change, but the softtissue is possible to manipulate, and even easier than most people think.
by soft tissue, I mean fat, muscle and hair, i dont know if "soft tissue" is the right or wrong word for it.
Yes genetic is only 30-40 %. I think I got the most craziest before/after in the looksmaxing community (even Saluddon's before/after is a child next to me) and this is due to SOFTmaxing. I will do a full thread about facial muscles and how you can make a mouth wider, decrease/increase mouth position etc.. with just muscle manipulation

my eyebrows are High set even when im relaxing them like this https://ibb.co/c17XH4Z
Yes, but they are in that position due to how active/unactive your muscles are. If the muscles that drag your brows down are more active, then that can in the long term make them that way at rest. Training the muscles (I don't know what they are called) that bring your brows down can make a difference.

• +1
High eyebrows in my opinion is not always a failo. Depends on your other eye features. High eyebrows is high trust and girls feel more confortable with high eyebrows

• +1
@zenflix @carrotpill @ProCoper https://ibb.co/QkKLVPY
this was my Eye area as a child, do you think mouthbreathing ruined It? Remember that the position of the Pic Also matters

Do you have a picture of your eye area now?
the One that i posted at the start of the thread or do you want One with the back camera?

Yes genetic is only a %. I think I got the most craziest before/after in the looksmaxing community (even Saluddon is child next to me) and this is due to SOFTmaxing. I will do a full thread about facial muscles and how you can make a mouth wider, decrease/increase mouth position etc.. with just muscle manipulation
My transformation is also incredible, will probably make a post about it in the future.
How do I make the mouth wider though? That would help me really much to know. I have full lips but they are ever so slightly too narrow, which I have heard is due to a narrow palate, but that doesn't make sense because my palate is incredibly well developed, I litereally have a model tier jaw area, especially if my narrow mouth were to be fixed

the One that i posted at the start of the thread or do you want One with the back camera?
One with backcam and with at least 1 meter of distance (then zoom it)

@zenflix @carrotpill @ProCoper https://ibb.co/QkKLVPY
this was my Eye area as a child, do you think mouthbreathing ruined It? Remember that the position of the Pic Also matters
If your eye area was ruined by mouthbreathing, then the odds are greater that it can be fixed by mewing. Mewing doesn't make just anyone get a bradpitt jaw, it just helps people reach their genetic potential in terms of jaw growth, hence why it works for some, while it doesn't work at all for others. Look to your parents, do they both have better jaws than you? Start mewing either way, as it doesn't just promise aesthetic benefits, but also health benefits. Mewing is not cope kinda

how can I train them?

mouthbreathing really ruins looks
lol mouthbreathing doesnt cause nct, blame your ance
Yes genetic is only 30-40 %. I think I got the most craziest before/after in the looksmaxing community (even Saluddon's before/after is a child next to me) and this is due to SOFTmaxing. I will do a full thread about facial muscles and how you can make a mouth wider, decrease/increase mouth position etc.. with just muscle manipulation
tag me plz in your thread

• +1
My transformation is also incredible, will probably make a post about it in the future.
How do I make the mouth wider though? That would help me really much to know. I have full lips but they are ever so slightly too narrow, which I have heard is due to a narrow palate, but that doesn't make sense because my palate is incredibly well developed, I litereally have a model tier jaw area, especially if my narrow mouth were to be fixed
Palate size is for sure one of the reason but there is a way to manipulate it with a muscle. I will do a full thread about it ;)

Palate size is for sure one of the reason but there is a way to manipulate it with a muscle. I will do a full thread about it ;)
Thanks, will keep my eye out for that

If your eye area was ruined by mouthbreathing, then the odds are greater that it can be fixed by mewing. Mewing doesn't make just anyone get a bradpitt jaw, it just helps people reach their genetic potential in terms of jaw growth, hence why it works for some, while it doesn't work at all for others. Look to your parents, do they both have better jaws than you? Start mewing either way, as it doesn't just promise aesthetic benefits, but also health benefits. Mewing is not cope kinda
my dad had a great jaw while my mum has a more feminine One with a good chin, but mine Is recessed 100% cause of mouthbreating, but i cant really do mewing well because i have shit body posture and i currently have a palate expander so i cant fit all of my tongue under the Roof of the mouth, only the back part

my dad had a great jaw while my mum has a more feminine One with a good chin, but mine Is recessed 100% cause of mouthbreating, but i cant really do mewing well because i have shit body posture and i currently have a palate expander so i cant fit all of my tongue under the Roof of the mouth, only the back part
That's unfortunate, but still try mewing as much and as well as you can. There are other ways to encourage proper facial development other than mewing. Hard chewing is the main other softmaxing method. Chew tons of hard foods, I personally use carrots, hence my username. My current dose is 900-1000g of carrots everyday. That is a bit excessive for most, but try chewing as much hard food as possible, and/or chewing gum if that is your taste

• +1