How can i make money with internet as a 17 years old ?

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
What should I try ? I feel like every game is locked/owned by bigs.
Please help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and thecel
Rope

• JFL
Reactions: ALP and thecel

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
What useful skills do you have
You could try scamming people in some games where you can easily sell the items for irl cash for example

What useful skills do you have
You could try scamming people in some games where you can easily sell the items for irl cash for example
idk i'm coding but i don't know what other useful skills i have

YouTube, Instagram literally anything tbh

Live with your parents > work at some fastfood or use your coding skills > randomly drop 100$ on a few retarded new crypto/NFT projects every month > get lucky

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member and 1 other person
The advice I would give you wouldn’t apply it.

So idk. Yea idk.
nah why don’t you just give it out if it’s convincing and in reach I’d give it a shot

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Anchor_Ship
but first I need to create value?
Not true.

These days are the easiets to make money.

Internet changed everything.

Now anyone can invest etc. etc.

You need to find an actual talent or hobby (The best being Investing or Computer Science)

If you can code, you can setup a fiverr gig rn coding up basic 5 page websites for like $300.

Then use that money to add value by investing.

We live in a simple world right now. Take Advantage.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Mewton and 2 others
Learn programming. But don't use youtube tutorials.

Learn with a book like Head First Java, Head First C++, or Head First C#.

Those books tend to be around 700 pages, and you can complete them in a couple of months, and then, you can move onto more complicated coding exercises on sites like codewars, and you can build your skill level enough to be hired by a company and make a very good salary that will even raise over time as you gain more experience.

And in that field of study, not only is the pay really high but you can also easily find an employer that allows you to work from home. And in programming, what is great is that if you come up with a great idea one day, you can build your own computer program and get rich from it if your idea succeeds, so it gives you entrepreneur opportunities and in the meantime, you can still be a digital nomad if you choose by getting a job working remotely.

There is no other way to make lots of money online realistically from scratch. You cannot make money without working, you have to put in the hard work, but if you start now, in less than 1 year, you could find a job making at least 20$/h and work your way up in a few years to make 30-40$/h or even more.

I wish I had started doing this at 16, because I am 23 now, almost 24 and I just started, and my knowledge in the subject is so limited and my free time isn't what it used to be, and I wasted years that could have been used to make a lot of money, simply because I didn't know any better, because I never believed I could succeed on my own, but it is possible.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sal, Mewton and 1 other person

Those books tend to be around 700 pages, and you can complete them in a couple of months, and then, you can move onto more complicated coding exercises on sites like codewars, and you can build your skill level enough to be hired by a company and make a very good salary that will even raise over time as you gain more experience.

And in that field of study, not only is the pay really high but you can also easily find an employer that allows you to work from home. And in programming, what is great is that if you come up with a great idea one day, you can build your own computer program and get rich from it if your idea succeeds, so it gives you entrepreneur opportunities and in the meantime, you can still be a digital nomad if you choose by getting a job working remotely.

There is no other way to make lots of money online realistically from scratch. You cannot make money without working, you have to put in the hard work, but if you start now, in less than 1 year, you could find a job making at least 20$/h and work your way up in a few years to make 30-40$/h or even more.

I wish I had started doing this at 16, because I am 23 now, almost 24 and I just started, and my knowledge in the subject is so limited and my free time isn't what it used to be, and I wasted years that could have been used to make a lot of money, simply because I didn't know any better, because I never believed I could succeed on my own, but it is possible.
I think freecodecamp makes good YT Vids tho, but everyone else pretty much sucks.

Got the lucky ass fate of being introduced to this shit at 12 yrs old.

Agree with everything you said.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
If you can code, you can setup a fiverr gig rn coding up basic 5 page websites for like $300.
Fiverr is shit, upwork is much better if you are too autistic to find your own customers, but overall legit (y)

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and Korea

With the programming route its also a great idea to try contributing to open source projects, things like the linux kernel and stuff companies use. It both improves your chances to get a job and you could get a job just from having your name in there.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
With the programming route its also a great idea to try contributing to open source projects, things like the linux kernel and stuff companies use. It both improves your chances to get a job and you could get a job just from having your name in there.
Yes obviously, but to get there, you first have to learn the programming language and understand how to use it in a project, by working on many projects first.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17702