How can I manage to get friends through Sports?

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
The only "friends" I have are ugly gamers, who block me and cry when I beat them too badly in a fortnite 1v1 (they are also racist, muslim and constantly spew shit about hating women, I get I am on an incel forum but still)
I'm only friends with them cause I always was friends with them and SOMETIMES only sometimes they are good friends but all 3 of them constantly change behaviour like some BDD abused bitch.

I only had school friends who were cool. (never met with them outside school)
I have a girlfriend right now which I spend most of my time with, but if she leaves me then I will be completely lonely or still be playing games with these guys.

I'm thinking about cutting them off forever, they are sensistive mysoginistic and only nice to me when we are alone on a one on one, when there's more guys they completely turn to assholes trying to one up me and insult the whole time.
Really strange feminine behaviour imo.

I am not good at sports at all, although I am fit and workout. I'm thinking joining a sport could be a way to make some friends.
I live in a small city and most guys are muslims (average germany experience) or nerd incel germans. I don't see guys on the street or at school who I could see forming a good friendship with.

Should I stay completely lonely? I crave some REAL friends tbh that I can play sports with and go out with and stuff. Not this fortnite incel shit.
What do I do?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cz7x, Maalik and Sprinkles
they are sensistive mysoginistic and only nice to me when we are alone on a one on one, when there's more guys they completely turn to assholes trying to one up me and insult the whole time.
Really strange feminine behaviour imo.
I was in this exact position, cut them off

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Lethbridge
fr cut them off and make legit friends

just footballmaxx (I'm gonna do this next yr at university when I move to California)

mma max and if your in highschool play sports. Best experience of my life i dont know how guys can live without genuine brotherhood

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik
mma max and if your in highschool play sports. Best experience of my life i dont know how guys can live without genuine brotherhood
"mmamax"
S strickland

jfl.

YIKES. please check your friends on their misogynist behaviour with male feminist facts next time please.

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
he just aged idiot
Retard let me smash your face in with thousands of punches see if your collagen still exists in this dimension

"He just aged idiot"
Brainlet

Nice selfies. That's what you will look like without good soft tissues Retard.
Go eat some Headkicks nigga. It'll make foids jump over your subhuman manlet body.
Hahahahaha

Nice selfies. That's what you will look like without good soft tissues Retard.
Go eat some Headkicks nigga. It'll make foids jump over your subhuman manlet body.
Hahahahaha
ok virgin incel Hahahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro