How can I most affectively increase my height with growth plates not closed in ankle

completelyavg

completelyavg

Iron
Recently sprained my ankle playing basketball w my boys

when getting it xrayed and the orthopedic person said my growth plates arent closed yet at 18,

any threads or advice to maximize this? currnetly 5'11 3/4 (ikr fml) god just doesnt want me reaching 6'0

JFL look how swollen this fucking thing was night of

Attachments

• IMG_5464.JPG
    IMG_5464.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

when getting it xrayed and the orthopedic person said my growth plates arent closed yet at 18,

any threads or advice to maximize this? currnetly 5'11 3/4 (ikr fml) god just doesnt want me reaching 6'0

you have to cut ur foot off its not looking good

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, Narcissus🥀 and RAMU KAKA
1cm diff jesus fuck u

• So Sad
Reactions: completelyavg
Even if you reach 6’, you would be even yummier if you were 6’3”. Like some girls are would be like “Oh I love short guys! I would totally date a guy’s 5’7”! My current bf just happens to be 6’3”, but I don’t even care about height, it’s not why I’m with him. Tee hee”

• +1
Reactions: completelyavg and alekspolska88

Sprain? Nigga that's a monster inside your foot

• JFL
Reactions: completelyavg

damn that’s a bad sprain
for height go on hgh and/or maybe more test could help you
once that ankle is healed you should jump rope with ankle weights before bed to create microfractures
get a setup in your room for banded sleeping to stretch those microfractures legs out whilst you sleep
then in the morning take d3 and k2 and hang from something like a pull up bar to decompress your spine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alekspolska88, completelyavg and RAMU KAKA
damn that’s a bad sprain
for height go on hgh and/or maybe more test could help you
once that ankle is healed you should jump rope with ankle weights before bed to create microfractures
get a setup in your room for banded sleeping to stretch those microfractures legs out whilst you sleep
then in the morning take d3 and k2 and hang from something like a pull up bar to decompress your spine
Sounds like cope

Even if you reach 6’, you would be even yummier if you were 6’3”. Like some girls are would be like “Oh I love short guys! I would totally date a guy’s 5’7”! My current bf just happens to be 6’3”, but I don’t even care about height, it’s not why I’m with him. Tee hee”
i live in college town and feels like 80% of fags are 6'3+ average walmart experience get height mogged by a sub human w good height genes ;.(

nigga just say your 6ft stop being Rob Paul and counting mm's

HHHhhHhh wtf is that nigga might aswell cut ur leg off