HOW CAN I SEDUCE VERY RELIGIOUS CATHOLIC WOMEN?!?!?

oldcel2002

oldcel2002

I will rope if I’m not 6”4 by May 2024
there are so many big booty, curvy, fertile, you fucking name it latinas in the Catholic Church I go to, I get iois from them but I wanna fuck them so bad

these are married women btw nd shit, how do I do it? And I’m taller and better looking than all of their husbands nd shit.

Today some girl who was probably with her kid sat in front of my and her fucking ass was so fucking curvy, I had a boner the entire time because of that too. And when it was time to say “peace” nd shit I normally raise my hand and wave to everybody but this time I had to just smile nd shit:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

she kept staring at me too nd she would bend over a little bit, she would move that ass too ong, when it was time to stand up she would like arch her back while standing up and she would do it slowly. I was so fucking horny that I thinking about grabbing her ass since my horniness turns me low inhib.

Holy fuck I love women

once I’m 6”3 with a huge cock from dht gel nd shit and my face has ascended 3 psl point due to orthodontic appliances they will have no choice but to surrender to me.

istg im putting their self control to the test. Let's see how long their don’t fall into temptation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StalinCel, qqpkp, NeedhelpToAscend and 1 other person
IMG 0956

Look like him

beats me, bud

Download 1 2

Look like him

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel and jingodelutscher
he’s short asf, he’s like 5”6, also im not tryna make it obvious that im only there for pussy. My long hair is a timeless halo
You think latinas care about that

Chad goes to the church wearing a "hail satan" shirt and makes all the women wet

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel, jingodelutscher and oldcel2002
there are so many big booty, curvy, fertile, you fucking name it latinas in the Catholic Church I go to, I get iois from them but I wanna fuck them so bad

these are married women btw nd shit, how do I do it? And I’m taller and better looking than all of their husbands nd shit.

Today some girl who was probably with her kid sat in front of my and her fucking ass was so fucking curvy, I had a boner the entire time because of that too. And when it was time to say “peace” nd shit I normally raise my hand and wave to everybody but this time I had to just smile nd shit:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

she kept staring at me too nd she would bend over a little bit, she would move that ass too ong, when it was time to stand up she would like arch her back while standing up and she would do it slowly. I was so fucking horny that I thinking about grabbing her ass since my horniness turns me low inhib.

Holy fuck I love women

once I’m 6”3 with a huge cock from dht gel nd shit and my face has ascended 3 psl point due to orthodontic appliances they will have no choice but to surrender to me.

istg im putting their self control to the test. Let's see how long their don’t fall into temptation
Which country bro?

If you're from some bean nation you can find big booty married Catholic chicks anywhere...not just in your local church

Put on a priest costume, and just go and talk to them: "Praise the Lord, girls! Do you want to pray together?".
 e7cf3a36 8807 4714 9436 5fb8a861c34c

• +1
Reactions: jingodelutscher