How can I thugmax/intimidate max?

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Would be grateful for any tips.
I'm thinking about getting tattoos as soon as possible,
But is there anything else I can do besides style which I already have.

what race?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
6,3 gymmax, tattoomaxx, motorcycle, leatherjacket, mma/boxing

• +1
Reactions: SMVbender, Schönling, OCDMaxxing and 2 others
Would be grateful for any tips.
I'm thinking about getting tattoos as soon as possible,
But is there anything else I can do besides style which I already have.
Become a serial killer rape and murder women in the most gruesome manner made headlines

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Your face is actually very important in being intimidating. You can be kinda intimidating if you're not very tall as long as your face is very masculine and you're buff. Here's an example of an intimidating face:

Most important feature: FWHR by far. Second is a strong brow ridge.

This guy couldn't be indimidating no matter what he does tbh, only if he was covered in tattoos and scars:

So here's my theory: 1.masculine face (not necessarily aesthetic)
2.height/frame
3. stuff like tattoos/scars

If you cover yourself in tattoos and have scars, act like a douchebag you'll be intimidating in general. But there is a limit, based on your height and face. So intimidatemax? Wear tattoos, piercings, dress like a piece of shit, go to the gym and act like a douchebag. The rest isn't really in your control.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Deleted member 685, Schönling and 4 others
thicken neck
gymcel
grow beard out
keep hair short especially if you have warrior skull
chew for wider face

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing, CarnivoreDiet and SixFootManlet
Tbh thugmaxxing only works if you're Chadlite or above. Let me explain. It's like when a company tries to penetrate a saturated market. Its product needs to be good, but good is not enough, she also needs to differenciate it from others good products so people have a reason to buy it.

Pretty much the same thing with looksmaxxing. Once you looksmaxx, you gotta work on something that makes you stand out from other Chads. Let's not forget that the average Stacy can have a dozen of +8/10 men wanting to fuck her just by going on Tinder or any social event. This is where thugmaxxing, eboymaxxing and other forms of differentiationmaxxing come into play.

If you already look descent, however, you should start by dressing like a typical thug from your country. You also need to be low inhib and NT. Tatoos/scars work too. I'd however advise you to stay away from hard drugs and crime, not worth taking it that far and risking ruining your life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked, BeestungLipsTheory, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
Never seen an intimidating nerdic.

Even the ultra tall ones w/ a big frame have this goofy vibe about them.

A 5'7 Russian gopnik is more initimidating than a 6'7 blond-haired nerdic tbh.

Intimidation is a combination of:
- Neck
- Your resting face
- Facial micro-expressions
- Body language
- Frame
- Voice
- Tats
- Tan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shaugstir, GymMaxedHeightMinned, Deleted member 1089 and 2 others
Have post to reaction ratio like @Petsmart

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
Your face is actually very important in being intimidating. You can be kinda intimidating if you're not very tall as long as your face is very masculine and you're buff. Here's an example of an intimidating face:

View attachment 246849

This guy couldn't be indimidating no matter what he does tbh, only if he was covered in tattoos and scars:

View attachment 246851

So here's my theory: 1.masculine face (not necessarily aesthetic)
2.height/frame
3. stuff like tattoos/scars

If you cover yourself in tattoos and have scars, act like a douchebag you'll be intimidating in general. But there is a limit, based on your height and face. So intimidatemax? Wear tattoos, piercings, dress like a piece of shit, go to the gym and act like a douchebag. The rest isn't really in your control.

People have said I look intimidating before,
I have a decent frame but I'm average height.

you will surely get killed and robbed by them

clothing styles, face expression can be trained, they are manlet and ugly but intimidating (above), here in SA, specially in groups, no sane guy will fuck with them. see what gangbangers use but don't touch their colors or distintives, so you are not concidered and opp or something and get smoked, maybe a cute boyish white face is harder to be intimidating but try. pooverty and hard drugs give you that stare of crazy mf but is not worth it.

cringe

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089 and Halotestin
tattoos, scars, height, low trust facial dimensions, thick ass neck, camo clothes, military boots, pitbull pets, MMAmaxx

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Deleted member 1089
Imagine talking about intimidating features and not mentioning chin lol.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
neck & traps and full sleeve tattoos

buzzcut