How can one fix low T naturally?

G

GlamGuru

Bronze
If someone has low-slightly below average T, what can they do aside from steroid related substances to improve it? Also if they have some sort of chronic disease or condition which lower T from constant inflammation and disrupting proper organ functioning.

Skinny and trash shoulders and traps and body from low T:

+ socially anxiety ridden
+ constantly scared of loud noises
+ constant hypervigilant
+ self conscious all the time

I'd prefer to avoid having to take steroid related stuff for this if possible.

Currently on:
Vita D3
Zinc
Magnesium

Also workout almost daily and have a physical labour job which probably helps. What else can I do?

Yes I dont think Magnesium or zinc does look into ashwaghanda if your high stress it increases T
aight. also
"I actually read a study recently that shows the clavicles can continue growing even past the age of 25. The study was done on cis men, so the numbers are probably a little different for us, but about 1% had clavicular fusion by age 23, and 99% by age 30, meaning 1% still had the potential for clavicular growth. Since height growth if you’re not on T usually stops about 2-3 years before cis men’s height growth does, you could extrapolate that means some of us (not even taking into account delay of fusion while on T due to suppression of estrogen) could have clavicular growth as late as 27+ (rare, but theoretically possible)."

makes me kinda want to hop on some substance ngl.
which is safer? TRT or SARMs?
I'm mainly scared of test not returning to normal after cycle. Yeah PCT, but I have no clue how to even do that kind of stuff.

i swear my low T makes everyone hate my ass as a dude, girls disrespect me, and guys look down on me and scoff at me when they see me it's driving me insane. I literally didn't do anything to them. I remeasured my clavicle properly and it's 16 inches or 42 cm wide (which is average). It hasn't grown since 2022 or 2023, idk.

I mainly get looked down because of average or slightly below average frame, and skinny and small. And look too feminine working in a manly physical labour job with dudes twice my size.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
aight. also
"I actually read a study recently that shows the clavicles can continue growing even past the age of 25. The study was done on cis men, so the numbers are probably a little different for us, but about 1% had clavicular fusion by age 23, and 99% by age 30, meaning 1% still had the potential for clavicular growth. Since height growth if you’re not on T usually stops about 2-3 years before cis men’s height growth does, you could extrapolate that means some of us (not even taking into account delay of fusion while on T due to suppression of estrogen) could have clavicular growth as late as 27+ (rare, but theoretically possible)."

makes me kinda want to hop on some substance ngl.
which is safer? TRT or SARMs?
I'm mainly scared of test not returning to normal after cycle. Yeah PCT, but I have no clue how to even do that kind of stuff.

i swear my low T makes everyone hate my ass as a dude, girls disrespect me, and guys look down on me and scoff at me when they see me it's driving me insane. I literally didn't do anything to them. I remeasured my clavicle properly and it's 16 inches or 42 cm wide (which is average). It hasn't grown since 2022 or 2023, idk.

I mainly get looked down because of average or slightly below average frame, and skinny and small. And look too feminine working in a manly physical labour job with dudes twice my size.
Idk much about TRT or sarms dude. I would take k2 for clavicle lengths as I know guys who increased bone size after growth plate closure by megadosing k2 and ive increased clavicle length by doing same, with open plates though

If someone has low-slightly below average T, what can they do aside from steroid related substances to improve it? Also if they have some sort of chronic disease or condition which lower T from constant inflammation and disrupting proper organ functioning.

Skinny and trash shoulders and traps and body from low T:
View attachment 2910250

+ socially anxiety ridden
+ constantly scared of loud noises
+ constant hypervigilant
+ self conscious all the time

I'd prefer to avoid having to take steroid related stuff for this if possible.

Currently on:
Vita D3
Zinc
Magnesium

Also workout almost daily and have a physical labour job which probably helps. What else can I do?
Play some outdoor sports too in the sun, idk if that's a placebo but it improved my mental state a lot

These 3 things should help elevate mood and endocrine system the most.

1)Sleep
2)Diet
3)Mental Space

Sleep - Do not use an alarm and just sleep early. Sleep as much as your body want's you too. When you walk up, expose yourself to sunlight. This will ensure you body can start to regulate it's circadian rythm properly. Stay away from stimulants like caffeine, anti-histamines, EDC's and drugs.

Diet - 2 things. Macro-nutrient profile and Micro-nutrient profile. Both of these are equally important. Go and download Cronometer. It's a diet tracker that not only tracks macros and calories but also micronutrients such as Vit C, B6, Zinc, Copper and stuff like that. Make sure to try and get most of your nutrients from bio-available sources. Don't fall for stupid trends like "Carnivore keto diets" and "Sustainable vegan diet". A healthy diet is a healthy diet so do your own research instead of looking at fad diets thinking it's a "shortcut".

Mental space - Once you've dialed in Diet and Sleep, you mental place and clarity should be slighty or greatly improved. Make use of this and try to develop some habits. Daily morning stretches, Daily light cardio, cooking your own meals, studying, learning, a hobby that is both enjoyable and advantageous to you are some good things to aim for. Doing these things will also improve your QOL and building habits that are beneficial to you is one of the best things you can ever invest your time in.

Idk much about TRT or sarms dude. I would take k2 for clavicle lengths as I know guys who increased bone size after growth plate closure by megadosing k2 and ive increased clavicle length by doing same, with open plates though
k2 mk4 or mk7? also what is mega dosage? how much minimum?

is this even safe? 45000 mcg, google says daily is like 122 mcg for men...

Last edited: