How can people look at me and think I have friends/relationships

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
Still can't get over this person asking why I had no friends. Like wdym why?

I was caught of guard and said "ummmm I just don't" cuz I couldn't think of what to say (real reason being: I'm ugly) which she knows so I dunno why she asked that

I wish I could go back in time and ask her what she meant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Krakowski and Deleted member 14693
Same with a guy at work who asked if I had children and then asked my age and I said 20 and he said "jesus"

I wish I knew how old he thought I was and how tf he thought I was able to reproduce

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
At my old job my normie coworker was with some foid coworker and I was eating my lunch in the break room and he said “hey vermilioncore why you always eating” and laughed with the girl and I just said “because I’m hungry”

At my old job my normie coworker was with some foid coworker and I was eating my lunch in the break room and he said “hey vermilioncore why you always eating” and laughed with the girl and I just said “because I’m hungry”
Are you overweight or somethn?

How do I know you're not lying like lying about being British and working at carehome and everything

:lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
How do I know you're not lying like lying about being British and working at carehome and everything
You don’t know. Maybe it is a lie you just gotta either believe me or don’t funny games type shit

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Do you think they think you do?

Probably cause ugly guys can get friends

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine