How can you guys even believe in the love theory in today's modern generation?

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
If you found out about the blackpill and the importance of physical attraction then there is one more aspect to it and that is that ALL females are hypergamous by nature
What does hypergamy mean ? the action of marrying or forming a sexual relationship with a person of a superior sociological or educational background

To simply quote women aren't born to love but to find the best mating partner for their children and as for our current world where we have Instagram , tinder and various other social media platforms women have much better options than you literally in her phone just a click away .

True feelings of love would have come when the internet didn't existed when she didn't had plathera of men which isn't the case today
So many social evidence that proves this

I could go on and on posting such videos
Imagine wasting time with a girl in a ltr only to find out that she cheated with you with someone better than you and she doesn't even gives a single fuck about you anymore and you are here being depressed af coz of that .
@Maesthetics=King @Skywalker @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Yuno_howitez, Artemis and 15 others

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Lucid, blatonslatt, BoredPrince and 6 others
You need to date as young as possible. Ideally find a 18 year old who was in a relo from like 16-18 is your best bet (18 year old virgin is a myth nowadays)

You need her to have minimal male imprinting and imprint her as much as possible (I can DM a good video if you want but I won’t post it here as guys will just say muh cope)

Secondly mog her so she feels like she’s winning and in a good relationship

there’s a million other things but those 2 things are needed for a good relationship imo

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, CuriousGuy, Deleted member 22924 and 11 others
True love or "love" has never existed, its just chemicals and just another brain illusion.

Also in cavemen/ancient times the males were the ones that "cheated" on women, now the roles are just reversed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CuriousGuy, Detective, Allornothing and 5 others
True love or "love" has never existed, its just chemicals and just another brain illusion.

Also in cavemen/ancient times the males were the ones that "cheated" on women, now the roles are just reversed.
Tale got out of the fingers of the ass, women cheat on their husbands with high quality guys since the dawn of time

the only difference is that at the time they had fewer possibilities to do so (no social media, and risk of being burned alive)

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, CuriousGuy, AngryShortMale and 4 others
Tale got out of the fingers of the ass, women cheat on their husbands with high quality guys since the dawn of time
consensual rape is normal in nature and the norm in paleolithic societies

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

the only difference is that at the time they had fewer possibilities to do so (no social media, and risk of being burned alive)
I agree

The only thing lacking at that time were r/confession subreddits and some white soyboys interviewing drunk women at a nightclub, live on camera spitting truth with their 6th bottle of hennesy sponsored by 6 diff guys in the club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AngryShortMale, Allornothing and 3 others
If you found out about the blackpill and the importance of physical attraction then there is one more aspect to it and that is that ALL females are hypergamous by nature
What does hypergamy mean ? the action of marrying or forming a sexual relationship with a person of a superior sociological or educational background

To simply quote women aren't born to love but to find the best mating partner for their children and as for our current world where we have Instagram , tinder and various other social media platforms women have much better options than you literally in her phone just a click away .

True feelings of love would have come when the internet didn't existed when she didn't had plathera of men which isn't the case today
So many social evidence that proves this

I could go on and on posting such videos
Imagine wasting time with a girl in a ltr only to find out that she cheated with you with someone better than you and she doesn't even gives a single fuck about you anymore and you are here being depressed af coz of that .
@Maesthetics=King @Skywalker @Blackgymmax

Love is not a fairytale, it’s simply two people DECIDING to not ever leave and take care of each other like a parent does with its son. Nothing emotive, just plain and simple reasoning.
Disney and the modern world has ruined everything

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, It'snotover, T50 Mogger and 3 others
Wdym by this?
lets use it in simple language:

male niggas be fukin anythang, whenever they horny and find any female (even minors) they def gonna pump her up

the only monogamous males were the betacuck incel providers stepdads (they have existed since forever)

intrasexual selection was more prone in the past than intersexual selection (i wanted to make a post about this but the low iq nigger retards in this forum wont appreciate it)

You need to date as young as possible. Ideally find a 18 year old who was in a relo from like 16-18 is your best bet (18 year old virgin is a myth nowadays)

You need her to have minimal male imprinting and imprint her as much as possible (I can DM a good video if you want but I won’t post it here as guys will just say muh cope)

there’s a million other things but those 2 things are needed for a good relationship imo
trust me, doesn’t work anymore

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Mr.Proper
lets use it in simple language:

male niggas be fukin anythang, whenever they horny and find any female (even minors) they def gonna pump her up

the only monogamous males were the betacuck incel providers stepdads (they have existed since forever)

intrasexual selection was more prone in the past than intersexual selection (i wanted to make a post about this but the low iq nigger retards in this forum wont appreciate it)
And that has not changed today , women choose and men propose
And women cheat on their husbands betacucks if chad walk here

And women cheat on their husbands betacucks
no in the current era intrasexual selection doesnt exist anymore, its all intersexual now

but in the caveman times it was basically all intrasexual selection

And women cheat on their husbands betacucks if chad walk here
women didnt choose anything in a male dominated society lmao how is that hard to understand

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite
no in the current era intrasexual selection doesnt exist anymore, its all intersexual now

Intrasexual selection is a meme. Women choose since the dawn of time. If they are poor they choose the rich subhuman rather than the Chadlite peasant, if they are forced to marry a rich subhuman they have the choice to commit suicide. women always win

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 27472 and IndraBC
women didnt choose anything in a male dominated society lmao how is that hard to understand
Cope, only rich men chose their wives at the time, they were very little in number

middle class women ended up in the bed of the peasant chadlite who had already 1 or 2 wives

Intrasexual selection is a meme. Women choose since the dawn of time. If they are poor they choose the rich subhuman rather than the Chadlite peasant, if they are forced to marry a rich subhuman they have the choice to commit suicide. women always win
nigger im not talking about medieval ages

im talking about how humans actually act in nature

Cope, only rich men chose their wives at the time, they were very little in number

middle class women ended up in the bed of the peasant chadlite who had already 1 or 2 wives
the ones that could choose were the stronger ones(fun fact thats why the male gaze exists), that could kill other tribes and rape women and children

money and political power doesnt exist in nature

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and IndraBC

status is still a form of intrasexual selection imho

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
nigger im not talking about medieval ages

im talking about how humans actually act in nature
the ones that could choose were the stronger ones(fun fact thats why the male gaze exists), that could kill other tribes and rape women and children

money and political power doesnt exist in nature
Ok imagine that you come from a poor family and that a rich man comes to you to marry you, are you going to spit on the soup? no and its the same for women. Today they can work and live independently of men so they choose the most beautiful rather than the richest, simplest
they have always chosen

status is still a form of intrasexual selection imho
yes you are correct, but it isnt as much importance as in nature at all

chad beats incel multimillionare in this current era

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Love is real and it is the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced but it doesn't last. So I don't believe in true love.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Nick.Harte and FutureSlayer
yes you are correct, but it isnt as much importance as in nature at all

chad beats incel multimillionare in this current era
beats a multimillionaire fs but no chance he beats a billionaire

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CuriousGuy and Ragnar
Ok imagine that you come from a poor family and that a rich man comes to you to marry you, are you going to spit on the soup? no and its the same for women. Today they can work and live independently of men so they choose the most beautiful rather than the richest, simplest
do you know how to read?

Money doesnt exist in nature, you are arguing with yourself in something that im not even talking about

do you know how to read?

Money doesnt exist in nature, you are arguing with yourself in something that im not even talking about
Bro HUMAN NATURE IS SIMPLE

CHAD makes women wet and fucks them, that's all

The other are cucks and finish deceived

nature wanted women to choose the chad and nature wanted men to propose and deprived the sub chad of sex

Last edited:
  • JFL
beats a multimillionaire fs but no chance he beats a billionaire
hmm idk i think the billionaire would still attract lower quality girls than chad

Bro HUMAN NATURE IS SIMPLE

CHAD makes women wet and fucks them, that's all
because of low iq retards like you that havent read a book since middle school there is no point in saying anything high iq here nowadays

19-21 is prime age for girls. I’m 18 myself

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
hmm idk i think the billionaire would still attract lower quality girls than chad
The billionaire mogs both the ONS aspect and LTR. No way a low quality or high quality bitch would choose a pretty face over a movie life

• +1
Reactions: Sonder, CuriousGuy, Jarate and 1 other person
because of low iq retards like you that havent read a book since middle school there is no point in saying anything high iq here nowadays

FAUX

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
The billionaire mogs both the ONS aspect and LTR. No way a low quality or high quality bitch would choose a pretty face over a movie life
idk first thing that comes to mind is bezos and bill gates who have been divorced multiple times

• +1
Reactions: Jarate

FAUX
Not only ancient times, but just a century ago jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
idk first thing that comes to mind is bezos and bill gates who have been divorced multiple times
They are hideous tho, Musk is a better example imo

FAUX
let me ask you, have you studied history or prehistory?

where have you gotten this information?

ive personally have attended multiple lectures of prehistory for a thesis i had to write

you are just saying mainstream blackpill basic knowledge

let me ask you, have you studied history or prehistory?

where have you gotten this information?

ive personally have attended multiple lectures of prehistory for a thesis i had to write

you are just saying mainstream blackpill basic knowledge
Women at the time were poor and dependent on the wealth of men , but they had the choice to choose who to give their vagina anyway

it's all my point man. And when u have the choice of fuck a gl guy, u do it and especially when you don't love your husband (like back then)

Last edited:
Women at the time were poor and dependent on the wealth of men , but they had the choice to choose who to give their vagina anyway

it's all my point man. And when u have the choice of fuck a gl guy, u do it and especially when you don't love your husband (like back then)
weath doesnt exist in nature

in nature the roles were reversed, idc about soyciety afterwards

thats my point

weath doesnt exist in nature

in nature the roles were reversed, idc about soyciety afterwards

thats my point
I logged in just to say I agree with your posts here. I appreciate you for the fact you realize that nowadays inter-sexual competition TRUMPS intra-sexual, the latter having been incredibly more important in our evolutionary past and the reason phenomena like male gaze, height, muscle, strength, have evolved exist in the first place. I know I would do way worse in primitive times than I do nowadays where females have the choice in mate selection.

People who mention money etc in this thread I discard their opinion and If I could I would delete their posts entirely.they just don’t get it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, chadcel; and Ragnar
I logged in just to say I agree with your posts here. I appreciate you for the fact you realize that nowadays inter-sexual competition TRUMPS intra-sexual, the latter having been incredibly more important in our evolutionary past and the reason phenomena like male gaze, height, muscle, strength, have evolved exist in the first place. I know I would do way worse in primitive times than I do nowadays where females have the choice in mate selection.

People who mention money etc in this thread I discard their opinion and If I could I would delete their posts entirely.they just don’t get it

they love u if ur chad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24789

based.

The closest thing to true "love" is lust, and by definition, since nothing is controlled, there can only be a extremely small amount of men who were born lucky enough to meet these criterias.

Anything else is pure cope and you're just asking to get cheated on.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
The closest thing to true "love" is lust, and by definition, since nothing is controlled, there can only be a extremely small amount of men who were born lucky enough to meet these criterias.

Anything else is pure cope and you're just asking to get cheated on.
even chad can’t elicit lust for years

• +1
Reactions: copeistani
Love is not a fairytale, it’s simply two people DECIDING to not ever leave and take care of each other like a parent does with its son. Nothing emotive, just plain and simple reasoning.
Disney and the modern world has ruined everything
Holy shit you're so right man

I've thought about this before and if people's expectation for their partner were more realistic e.g. GL enough and a good person compared to some sort of expectation for a magical fairy tale.

When people expect fairy tales they will always be unhappy. Assuming your partner is not autistic or something similar I am confident that almost any 2 people who meet each other's looks threshold would be able to live together happily

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Holy shit you're so right man

I've thought about this before and if people's expectation for their partner were more realistic e.g. GL enough and a good person compared to some sort of expectation for a magical fairy tale.

When people expect fairy tales they will always be unhappy. Assuming your partner is not autistic or something similar I am confident that almost any 2 people who meet each other's looks threshold would be able to live together happily
not happening anymore in the modern world, I tried to imprint this mentality in my gf of 3 years and she seemed to agree and comply, but she still decided to break up and re-think everything. No one is safe

• +1
Reactions: copeistani and chadcel;

Pm me the vids

No, but unlike us he would've enjoyed it in his early life at least.
Still, he would have lost it. It’s better to be blind since birth than losing your eyesight

Love is real and it is the most amazing feeling I have ever experienced but it doesn't last. So I don't believe in true love.

Do you not mean lust? The first feelings when two people are attracted to each other (prerequisite looks) is lust. Love is what some older couples (but not all) have after many years together, or how you feel for pets etc. But love between sexual partners is always dependent on looks initially