How can you guys even believe in the love theory in today's modern generation?

Do you not mean lust? The first feelings when two people are attracted to each other (prerequisite looks) is lust. Love is what some older couples (but not all) have after many years together, or how you feel for pets etc. But love between sexual partners is always dependent on looks initially
Yes it is initially dependent on looks but I mean developing an emotional connection with them

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
If you found out about the blackpill and the importance of physical attraction then there is one more aspect to it and that is that ALL females are hypergamous by nature
What does hypergamy mean ? the action of marrying or forming a sexual relationship with a person of a superior sociological or educational background

To simply quote women aren't born to love but to find the best mating partner for their children and as for our current world where we have Instagram , tinder and various other social media platforms women have much better options than you literally in her phone just a click away .

True feelings of love would have come when the internet didn't existed when she didn't had plathera of men which isn't the case today
So many social evidence that proves this

I could go on and on posting such videos
Imagine wasting time with a girl in a ltr only to find out that she cheated with you with someone better than you and she doesn't even gives a single fuck about you anymore and you are here being depressed af coz of that .
@Maesthetics=King @Skywalker @Blackgymmax

Love doesn’t exist. Based. True. Unfortunate.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
she cheated with you with someone better than you
it almost ALWAYS happens; women are incredibly good at hiding this shit
you need to BE the slayer chad- literally no other way 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You need to date as young as possible. Ideally find a 18 year old who was in a relo from like 16-18 is your best bet (18 year old virgin is a myth nowadays)

You need her to have minimal male imprinting and imprint her as much as possible (I can DM a good video if you want but I won’t post it here as guys will just say muh cope)

Secondly mog her so she feels like she’s winning and in a good relationship

there’s a million other things but those 2 things are needed for a good relationship imo
except in 2023 she now has Tinder, so even if you do all that, she will find "a better deal" in a year- so basically you end up just wasting your time for nothing

nowadays inter-sexual competition TRUMPS intra-sexual, the latter having been incredibly more important in our evolutionary past and the reason phenomena like male gaze, height, muscle, strength, have evolved exist in the first place.
then why does the data suggest, in the context of short-term relationships, that women still prefer the same physical traits that make a man intra-sexually successful?

The results across six studies support the hypothesis
that muscularity is a sexually selected fitness cue.
Women
reported that their past short-term sex partners were
more muscular than their most recent sex partners
across two measures of muscularity.
Men with larger sternocleidomastoid and upper trapezius muscles were rated as stronger, more masculine, and higher in short-term attractiveness.

Taller males (larger SDS) were preferred more often when women were in the follicular (i.e. fertile) phase of their menstrual cycle and when the partners were chosen for short-term relationships.

A total of 9991 participants (8699 female, 1292 male) completed this study. There was a significant main effect of facial hair with heavy stubble being most attractive followed by light stubble, then full beards and clean‐shaven faces being least attractive of all. Stubble was judged as most attractive overall and received higher ratings for short-term relationships than full beards, which were more attractive for long-term relationships.

Short-term mating oriented women rated men with low WCRs (0.7) as more attractive, supporting the first hypothesis. Since the costs of low investment may be less concerning for women pursing a short-term mating strategy, they may demonstrate a stronger preference for features associated with masculinity. Women perceive men with low WCRs to be dominant, masculine and immunocompetent, and these characteristics contribute to their perceptions of attraction.
Males with high SHR and females with low WHR reported sexual intercourse at an earlier age, more sexual partners, more extra-pair copulations (EPC), and having engaged in more instances of intercourse with people who were involved in another relationship (i.e., having themselves been EPC partners).

In turn, a large literature demonstrates that women generally prefer men with relatively low-pitched voices, particularly in the context of a short-term relationship.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
You need to date as young as possible. Ideally find a 18 year old who was in a relo from like 16-18 is your best bet (18 year old virgin is a myth nowadays)

You need her to have minimal male imprinting and imprint her as much as possible (I can DM a good video if you want but I won’t post it here as guys will just say muh cope)

there’s a million other things but those 2 things are needed for a good relationship imo
send the vid

Nothing u said was wrong. It’s so brutal tho cuz I don’t wanna die alone. Wtf am I supposed to do. So sad

• +1
then why does the data suggest, in the context of short-term relationships, that women still prefer the same physical traits that make a man intra-sexually successful?

That's right run like a coward in the face of insurmountable evidence @DrTony
Remember Data > Feelings

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and 5.5psl
A few good girls exist but they are extremely hard to find and of course for the people on this forum who spend the majority of their time online it becomes impossible

• +1
consensual rape
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

• JFL
Reactions: MoggedToSuicide

THIS is why you should follow this nigga , ladies and gentlemen :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly

I remember when i was 13 3 of the 6 girls in my class had already 5+ bodies ones they where 14 not one was a virgin now that they are 17,18 almost all of them have dubbel digit bodycounts they are also very open about it they have no shame feminism ruined women in the west

13,14 year old foids are ideal if you want them pure and without baggage my dad did it with my mom 18,14 and they are still together till this day

Back than it was more normalized and people did not care about that big of a age difference now in 2023 you would be fucked if you tried something like that

just be +5psl and push and pull tecnique