How can you not be misogynistic in 2024?

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
I can not imagine not hating women in the year of our lord 2024. Any interaction with current day foids is one of the most tiring and unproductive things a man can do, women make it so incredibly EASY for men to absolutely despise them, and a lot of normie males are starting to see their blatant retardation, that's the only reason why Andrew Tate was popular.

I am glad men are becoming more and more misogynistic, anyone with 100+ IQ would agree, JFL if you are not hating women in 2024.

Attachments

• quote-they-re-all-weak-all-women-they-re-stupid-compared-to-men-they-shouldn-t-play-chess-bobb...jpg
    quote-they-re-all-weak-all-women-they-re-stupid-compared-to-men-they-shouldn-t-play-chess-bobb...jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Clown Show and Deleted member 58285
you label yourself as "misogynistic" while making rating threads of underage girls from your classroom you are very probably obsessed with

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and kebab
I hate women!!! Thats why im on an indian forum so i can obtain knowledge on what to do to look better and get womens attention!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01, Eblan, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
i dont hate women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130 and kebab
trafficked an illegal bitch across the border and throat fucked her call that shit Alien Vs Predator 💯💯💯

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement and Andremln
@lilith fr on lilith

Yeah but men these days are almost as bad as women. Not all men though.

I would argue women have more social intelligence on average though. They know exactly how to push someones buttons.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
I despise women. I pretend to like them.

I can not imagine not hating women in the year of our lord 2024. Any interaction with current day foids is one of the most tiring and unproductive things a man can do, women make it so incredibly EASY for men to absolutely despise them, and a lot of normie males are starting to see their blatant retardation, that's the only reason why Andrew Tate was popular.

I am glad men are becoming more and more misogynistic, anyone with 100+ IQ would agree, JFL if you are not hating women in 2024.
Just look at korea, the state of it will be the state of the west in possibly 5-10 years