How Chico is a LTN & How to not be like him

ascsc

ascsc

Banned
The most overrated faggot ever.

No striking features at all, literally, none. Eye area? No. Jaw? No. Zygos? No.

And some people say "the reason why he is the best looking man is because he has average features and its not too intimidating nor too soft"

Like nigga, you don't become the best looking man in the world from having average features. His best feature is probably his anormally long ramus compared to his other undeveloped face, I don't know how his ramus got so tall.

Just mew bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nigkook, looksseg, anthony111553 and 4 others
No, retard. just because he didnt line up with autistic psl standards doesnt mean he didnt have insane appeal to women under 30. Talking abt prime chico btw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Manfrommars, looksseg and 8 others
Greycels will be the death of me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Mog3D, nigkook and 10 others
No retard, just because he didnt line up with psl standards doesnt mean he didnt have insane appeal to women under 30. Talking abt prime chico btw
I see no point in arguing with you because you have Francisco Lachowski in your profile picture, so arguing with you would be pointless since you were manufactured to think that he's the best and perfect so whatever I say you will disagree with it.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
bro, why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 51465
if he is ltn then most men are sub 0

• +1
Reactions: coispet, looksseg and Shkreliii
over for this aspie ass forum if you deadass think this

• +1
Reactions: coispet, looksseg, hattrick and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, coispet, Shkreliii and 3 others
I see no point in arguing with you because you have Francisco Lachowski in your profile picture, so arguing with you would be pointless since you were manufactured to think that he's the best and perfect so whatever I say you will disagree with it.
He's my avatar because he had 99x more appeal to chicks than most psl gods

• +1

And some people say "the reason why he is the best looking man is because he has average features and its not too intimidating nor too soft"

Like nigga, you don't become the best looking man in the world from having average features. His best feature is probably his anormally long ramus compared to his other undeveloped face, I don't know how his ramus got so tall.

Just mew bro.

ascsc

Bronze
Joined Nov 20, 2023

• +1
if he is ltn then most men are sub 0
Nah, chico has a pretty average face, personally I mog chico and my parents say too my grandpa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 51465
I thought u were trolling holy fuck no way u actually believe this

• +1
over for this aspie ass forum
full of retarded spammers!

Dawdakwdkawjkdjkawjnkdajknwdjkawjkda

• +1
greycel moment

• +1
Nah, chico has a pretty average face, personally I mog chico and my parents say too my grandpa
What moddeling agency do you work for?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, Shkreliii, Deleted member 30679 and 3 others
idiot greycell

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, EggKing, bluemcdonalds and 7 others
Most intelligent greycel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, wsada and looksmidder

average ltn experience according to this dude

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds, hattrick, Shkreliii and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887 and Shkreliii
6'4 though, 6'4 ltn, if he was 5'2 none of these shit would've happened.
yeah because every single male over 6’4 is instantly surrounded by women the nanosecond they open their front door

people like you have ruined this shitty ass forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, bluemcdonalds, Shkreliii and 1 other person
6'4 though, 6'4 ltn, if he was 5'2 none of these shit would've happened.
You dont realize that jordan and sean were there as well and they got much less attention than chico. Theyre both relatively tall, the only thing that really seperates them from chico is looks

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and looksmidder
yeah because every single male over 6’4 is instantly surrounded by women the nanosecond they open their front door

people like you have ruined this shitty ass forum jfl
tbf they were surrounding chico because he was famous. Just because your good looking doesnt mean you get swarmed in the street lmao.

The Weekend is ugly asf but would still get asked for photos.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, EggKing, Deleted member 11887 and 4 others
You dont realize that jordan and sean were there as well and they got much less attention than chico. Theyre both relatively tall, the only thing that really seperates them from chico is looks
chico was in all the watpads for a fucking reason.

• +1

Just mew bro.
Tardtalk

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and Shkreliii
how to not be like him: bones

• +1
Reactions: bluemcdonalds and Shkreliii
tbf they were surrounding chico because he was famous. Just because your good looking doesnt mean you get swarmed in the street lmao.

the difference is the people surrounding him, the weeknd wouldn’t be flooded by 16-22 women, it would be a larger range of people but with chico they are there because they find him extremely attractive

same deal with mfs like matt rife, yeah no shit any famous person will have fans but the difference with people like them is that they are 98% young women

• +1

I think the girl who asked chico "can i kiss you" did that mainly because she liked how he looked, but i could be wrong. I dont think most girls woild want to kiss the weeknd if they weren't getting anything out of it besides saliva from a ltn

• +1

average ltn experience according to this dude

HELL O GUYS RANDOM FAGGOT 104# IN THIS VIDEO ESSAY WE EXPLORE THE CRAZEY DAZEY WORLD OF LOOKSMAXXING, AND WHERE UNREAL STANDARDS EXIST, AS THE PARADIGM OF UNREAL STANDARDS AND TOXIC MASCULINITY TOXIC MASCULINITY I AM EFFEMNIATRE MALE SHE MALE HU MALE WE EXPLORE THE UNREAL STANDARDS MADE BY 1 MAN WHO SUPPOSEDLY IS THE SPOKESMAN FOR THE ENTIRE FUCKING SITE GOODBYE

• Woah
Reactions: Skywalker
Bro’s thread was so shit he got banned

• JFL
Reactions: hytt, bluemcdonalds, ccwarrior and 1 other person
go back to tiktok. chico mogs, barrett looks like an alien.

Tumblr ln6njlGDHj1qd9xs3o1 1280
2040764 500w

I don’t understand the obsession of people here to get likes

This guy clearly can’t be such retarded to think like this, but he posts because he wants engaement

Whats the point? You won’t get money by having engagement here. No woman will fuck you because you have a lot of likes here

Broski who gives a fuck what this forum thinks of him, or really what an individual thinks about him. There's a video of girls swarming him and I doubt status played much of a role. He might not appeal as much to older women but younger women especially teens will find him to be ideal. Also I'm talking about prime chico.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
He’s prettymaxx with height halo. He does have prominent gonions and somewhat good zygos. In his youth he was really good. Will age badly due to lack of striking features. That’s why Sean is still a model and Chico isn’t. Harmony and soft features sit on his face really well.

Greycels get worse each year