Blackpill Saints [MEGA-THREAD]

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
List of the faces of the blackpill

1. Jeremy meeks

this picture sparked a huge discussion amongst normies on the concept of lookism, and how good-looking convicts only served 40% of the prison time as uglier convicts. Tons of memes, and a huge blackpilled moment. This mugshot is prob the most defining blackpilled media oat.

2. Saint Black Ops2cel

this guy is the face of subhumanity within the PSL community, every meme features him comparing his looks to a male model to convey a message.

even memes featuring myself were made with saint bo2cel

he also ascended and got married in 2023, proving JBW, heightpill, and tons of other pills

3. Elliot Rodger

now obviously I dont support mass shootings, but I had to include him because of how infamous he is to the incel community. He got the notorious PSL forum puahate shut down after La vista.

4. David Gandy

In my opinion, the second best looking PSL god behind maher, proved the late bloomer pill, extremely humble guy and was a truecel KHHV until 24 years old. Responsible for the best PSL meme ever, gandy heaven. Eternal resting place for truecels after their deaths.

4. Saint Hamudi

super low inhib IRL vids, spreading the blackpill to ignorant normies. Showed us how bad things really are, which is why he reached sainthood in PSL.

5. Curlyheadedjames

super sad story of how mental illness can ruin someones life, he made it here because he basically made lookism mainstream. You can disagree on whether thats good or bad but he is a saint amonst us.

6. Dr Mike Mew (praise be his name:feelshmm:)

disproved many mainstream orthodontic practices and popularized mewing.

7. Orb (irkedphaggot)

he is a good role model to us truecels, he came into PSL to larp and make truecels rope at first, then got super blackpilled because of his time on the forums. Finally geomaxed and left PSL years ago.

8. @Salludon

very good ascension, extremely popular on reddit and worshipped here as the biggest chad to ever be in PSL.

9. @enchanted_elixir

one of the worst looking users to touch the forum but despite that, made the most high effort, useful threads ive had the pleasure of reading. Ropemaxxed and left the forum.

10. Alex Minnisian

one of the more unknown PSL attackers, watch his police interrogation to see. Its legit the most schizo thing ive ever seen.

11. Jordan barrett

hot take but hes the most popular PSL god, super blackpilled (has an account on here @Iblamejordan ) and spammed surgery despite being near perfect prior too hardmax. Hes also super narcy and bullies peoples looks which is based.

12. Rene Lefort

gave us the downfracture we needed to get lefort 3s and save ourselfs from eternal subhumanity

13. Julius Wolff

gave us the theory to start bonesmashing, achieved sainthood for this discovery

14. @RealSurgerymax

first cosmetic orbital box osteotomy, and he is active on the forum helping out in the looksmaxxing questions subforum quite a bit. i think he achieved sainthood for this. honorable saint @Ape101 :feelsmage:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Manana, vrilmaxxer, Lucid and 43 others
Gay or real thread?:feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, datboijj, JoshuaG and 3 others
@Michael Myers @ElTruecel @yeeyeeslayer @Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser, NoseProphecy and Michael Myers
Where’s k horsey

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, arabcelxxx and mog_me
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Did read

• Love it
Reactions: Clavicular
He literally is the one who popularized looksmaxxing to tiktok
all he did was recycle useless softmaxxes to normies, he is completely useless to PSL. Arguably detrimental

• +1
Reactions: Mike141, RealSurgerymax, arabcelxxx and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
Nah, fuck mike mew. That faggot gave a me a malocclusion

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, T50 Mogger, Clqs and 6 others
Where’s @SyrianPsycho and @Master ?

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and LooksThinker
Good thread, but you missed General Cho

• +1
@Michael Myers @ElTruecel @yeeyeeslayer @Jason Voorhees
Placing Meeks at number one was a great choice. He showed us what the :blackpill: community was saying all along.

• +1
Reactions: Kazey, Autismcel and nathan
Seems accurate. @Brian Peppers opinions

• Love it
Placing Meeks at number one was a great choice. He showed us what the :blackpill: community was saying all along.
thanks for agreeing, meeks was a big deal even for normies. Felon-model reallly proved our point

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and 97baHater
Good thread, but you missed General Cho
The CHOsen one yes. I didnt forget about him, just isnt popular enough for sainthood

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Honoured to be mentioned. Let’s see if I make it on the list next year, once I post the before/after photos :feelsmage:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Sny, nathan and 1 other person
Honoured to be mentioned. Let’s see if I make it to the list next year, once I post the before/after photos :feelsmage:
You could be a saint eventually but you dont post enough or have enough clout atm. You will soon tho bhai!

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Doesn't include Ronaldo shit thread

Doesn't include Ronaldo shit thread
not even close to a PSL saint, he did normie cosmetic maxxes, Id include kim kardasian or megan fox over ronaldo

• WTF
Reactions: wsada
4107531 1714689932086

Snuck himself in like we wouldn't notice

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Costcosuperstore, xegigi and 1 other person
Actually maybe EggMan, Jsanza29 FaceandLMS on here. @Incellectually_Shy may reach Saint status after rotting longer since he’s the biggest schizo to ever touch these forums

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Clavicular
Actually maybe EggMan, Jsanza29 FaceandLMS on here. @Incellectually_Shy may reach Saint status after rotting longer since he’s the biggest schizo to ever touch these forums
They’re all listed here

Orc deserves a mention he started the pdo thread thing

• +1
:feelshah:

Last edited:
  • Woah
They’re all listed here
Yea i read incel wiki to make sure i wasnt missing anyone but none of those guys have enough popularity for sainthood

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
proved the late bloomer pill, extremely humble guy and was a truecel KHHV until 24 years old.
That's a meme.
5. Curlyheadedjames

super sad story of how mental illness can ruin someones life
What do you mean?

disproved many mainstream orthodontic practices
Like what? Afaik only thing he did was promote his dad's own fake orthodontic practice

8. @Salludon
View attachment 2894883

very good ascension
Barely anything changed, and he also lies about what caused the change

9. @enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2894889

one of the worst looking users to touch the forum but despite that, made the most high effort, useful threads ive had the pleasure of reading. Ropemaxxed and left the forum.
That's not him tho
10. Alex Minnisian

one of the more unknown PSL attackers, watch his police interrogation to see. Its legit the most schizo thing ive ever seen.

He just did it for attention. He doesn't care about psl shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, thugMaster0119, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
They’re all listed here
Nvm meant to reply to other comment about the user you @

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Where is Jack Moon

Read every single Sub atomic particle,

should have added tiktokcel syrianpsycho and dilion latham in honorable mentions :lul:

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Only one I disagree with is orb, hes literally a random dude with a decent transformation

If these ppl are saints than blackgymmax is a PSL devil.

• +1
Reactions: xuzky, LooksThinker, arabcelxxx and 4 others

• +1
Only one I disagree with is orb, hes literally a random dude with a decent transformation

If these ppl are saints than blackgymmax is a PSL devil.
orb is super well known, BGM will eventually be a saint

Read every single Sub atomic particle,

should have added tiktokcel syrianpsycho and dilion latham in honorable mentions :lul:
neither are saints of PSL. they are normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Kazey, ChadL1te and 1 other person
List of the faces of the blackpill

1. Jeremy meeks
View attachment 2894848

this picture sparked a huge discussion amongst normies on the concept of lookism, and how good-looking convicts only served 40% of the prison time as uglier convicts. Tons of memes, and a huge blackpilled moment. This mugshot is prob the most defining blackpilled media oat.

2. Saint Black Ops2cel
View attachment 2894852
this guy is the face of subhumanity within the PSL community, every meme features him comparing his looks to a male model to convey a message.

View attachment 2894854

even memes featuring myself were made with saint bo2cel

he also ascended and got married in 2023, proving JBW, heightpill, and tons of other pills
View attachment 2894855

3. Elliot Rodger
View attachment 2894858

now obviously I dont support mass shootings, but I had to include him because of how infamous he is to the incel community. He got the notorious PSL forum puahate shut down after La vista.

4. David Gandy
View attachment 2894861

In my opinion, the second best looking PSL god behind maher, proved the late bloomer pill, extremely humble guy and was a truecel KHHV until 24 years old. Responsible for the best PSL meme ever, gandy heaven. Eternal resting place for truecels after their deaths.

4. Saint Hamudi
View attachment 2894867

super low inhib IRL vids, spreading the blackpill to ignorant normies. Showed us how bad things really are, which is why he reached sainthood in PSL.

5. Curlyheadedjames

View attachment 2894875

super sad story of how mental illness can ruin someones life, he made it here because he basically made lookism mainstream. You can disagree on whether thats good or bad but he is a saint amonst us.

View attachment 2894878

disproved many mainstream orthodontic practices and popularized mewing.

7. Orb (irkedphaggot)

View attachment 2894879

he is a good role model to us truecels, he came into PSL to larp and make truecels rope at first, then got super blackpilled because of his time on the forums. Finally geomaxed and left PSL years ago.

8. @Salludon
View attachment 2894883

very good ascension, extremely popular on reddit and worshipped here as the biggest chad to ever be in PSL.

9. @enchanted_elixir
View attachment 2894889

10. Alex Minnisian

11. Jordan barrett
View attachment 2894899

hot take but hes the most popular PSL god, super blackpilled (has an account on here @Iblamejordan ) and spammed surgery despite being near perfect prior too hardmax. Hes also super narcy and bullies peoples looks which is based.

12. Rene Lefort
View attachment 2894901

gave us the downfracture we needed to get lefort 3s and save ourselfs from eternal subhumanity

13. Julius Wolff
View attachment 2894903

gave us the theory to start bonesmashing, achieved sainthood for this discovery

14. @RealSurgerymax
View attachment 2894904

first cosmetic orbital box osteotomy, and he is active on the forum helping out in the looksmaxxing questions subforum quite a bit. i think he achieved sainthood for this. honorable saint @Ape101 :feelsmage:

Who was that fat whitecel who made a video where he went "even I mog this guy, which means it's so over bro."

• Hmm...
thanks for agreeing, meeks was a big deal even for normies. Felon-model reallly proved our point
From felon to model and billionaire and world fame. JFL. :feelskek:

From felon to model and billionaire and world fame. JFL. :feelskek:
we should all commit crimes to see who the best looking users are based on public reaction:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: xuzky and Michael Myers
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29
Pretty sure amnesia would do best
He would do very good but a step behind @edodalic29. @Amnesia is one of those rare "made" chads whereas @edodalic29 is a born chad. Amnesia has problems with socializing because he grew up non-NT whereas a chad like edo is naturally NT. So I would say edo wins but Amnesia is closely behind him nonetheless.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29 and Clavicular
mirin lore thread ngl

• JFL