How come I get rated HTN by incels, get compliments all the time + a good amount of female attention but she still won’t text back????

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
Blackpill is fake. I want pussy and dopamine now and am pissed off

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, PseudoMaxxer and northern mogger
Cope nigger

Ive been rated HTN by incels and zoomers (worst people to get rated by :feelskek:)
Doesn’t mean anything if you are shit at talking to girls and/or have no friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kazey, PickleTheSlayer and Luffymaxxing
Blackpill is fake. I want pussy and dopamine now and am pissed off
This is the truth but that means there is someone better than you that she’s talking to.

Ive been rated HTN by incels and zoomers (worst people to get rated by :feelskek:)
Doesn’t mean anything if you are shit at talking to girls and/or have no friends
im good at talking to girls but true I do have no friends

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, incelmogger and soover4me
This is the truth but that means there is someone better than you that she’s talking to.
Doubt it tbh. If there was she wouldn’t have called me asking me to come chill instead of going clubbing. She is very mentally unstable like me

Probably acted desperate. Women are repulsed by weakness and desperation. Even if you’re “htn brah”.

Another bait thread to get attention, sure OP we really do give a shit.

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
Probably acted desperate. Women are repulsed by weakness and desperation. Even if you’re “htn brah”.
didn’t come across as desperate or weak once tbf lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Doubt it tbh. If there was she wouldn’t have called me asking me to come chill instead of going clubbing. She is very mentally unstable like me
This sounds corny but it works, just try to be the best version of yourself. If she asks to hangout do it and go for it and sometimes ask her to hangout but if she leaves you on delivered just go do something else with your friends or another girl. Be the best version of yourself mentally and physically. If you work on yourself people will feel the energy shift and come towards you. If you want her to talk to you, then focus on yourself never make her the 1st priority. While it was stupid what Sean o pry said on the podcast it’s true. People want to be near better people go do something nice for your community or have fun with your friends. From the post what I can tell is she is your first priority right now when you should be your 1st priority. She will see that you are wanted by everyone so she will have reason so talk to you

This sounds corny but it works, just try to be the best version of yourself. If she asks to hangout do it and go for it and sometimes ask her to hangout but if she leaves you on delivered just go do something else with your friends or another girl. Be the best version of yourself mentally and physically. If you work on yourself people will feel the energy shift and come towards you. If you want her to talk to you, then focus on yourself never make her the 1st priority. While it was stupid what Sean o pry said on the podcast it’s true. People want to be near better people go do something nice for your community or have fun with your friends. From the post what I can tell is she is your first priority right now when you should be your 1st priority. She will see that you are wanted by everyone so she will have reason so talk to you
Joined August 2023 and greycel

Brutal

I took too many adhd stimmies on Saturday + benzo withdrawal and didn’t sleep Friday night after seeing her , so if I did come even off as slightly desperate like once that does not fucking count. If anything she was more desperate to gargle on my cock that night and asked if I was free Saturday and Sunday

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incelmogger and Luffymaxxing
She is not, I just want pussy and dopamine. My first priority is figuring out what the fuck is going on with me mentally. And she literally did feel the energy shift that’s why she came towards me and called me to drink with her instead of clubbing. I forgot abt her before that tbh lol. This always happens I’ll get attatched to someone for a few days and then not give a single fuck. Doesn’t leave me on delivered btw just takes a while to respond I hate that but her snap score fucking hardly goes up and she’s probably mentally just as fucked as me, I legit met her in the ward that week on the Tuesday 🤣 after my appointment. I’m pretty sure she has bpd too

She is not, I just want pussy and dopamine. My first priority is figuring out what the fuck is going on with me mentally. And she literally did feel the energy shift that’s why she came towards me and called me to drink with her instead of clubbing. I forgot abt her before that tbh lol. This always happens I’ll get attatched to someone for a few days and then not give a single fuck. Doesn’t leave me on delivered btw just takes a while to respond I hate that but her snap score fucking hardly goes up and she’s probably mentally just as fucked as me. I’m pretty sure she has bpd too
Yea I feel you on the dropping easily part I’m the same too man, some girls are just like that. There is a Columbian Stacy at my school that doesn’t use snap at all like the girl you’re talking about but I think you know the answer here, just focus on yourself till you figure the mental stuff out and fuck other girls

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
Yea I feel you on the dropping easily part I’m the same too man, some girls are just like that. There is a Columbian Stacy at my school that doesn’t use snap at all like the girl you’re talking about but I think you know the answer here, just focus on yourself till you figure the mental stuff out and fuck other girls
Yeah. She did this after I talked to her the Tuesday I met her didn’t respond for 3 days and then texted me to come over and pick her up jfl

Yeah. She did this after I talked to her the Tuesday I met her didn’t respond for 3 days and then texted me to come over and pick her up jfl
Yea no hate on the girl but she def got issues if she’s so distant then so attentive out of no where, hope the situation gets better

• Love it
Yea no hate on the girl but she def got issues if she’s so distant then so attentive out of no where, hope the situation gets better
Yes, I met her at the psych ward when I was back there for my appointment

Is she hot? What’s ur looks level

• +1
Yes, I met her at the psych ward when I was back there for my appointment
yea man it sucks she’s like that but at least it’s proof that she fucks with you if she’s willing to hangout with you

• +1