I can’t get past the rage

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
I went to a party and didn’t talk to one girl because of my bp knowledge on lookism

Being rated as a LTN destroyed me since girls are HTN bare minimum

I was afraid to walk in as well, and walked right out of the party as soon as I saw how crowded the room was with any normie able to look at you

Cops shut it down anyway so I don’t feel that bad (I’m glad they did was lowkey jelly and angry)

But I still feel like shit

This is what I’m supposed to do and I just can’t
I can’t stop overthinking, all the damn time

And it make sense, because I know blackpill knowledge so of course I’m going to believe I’m right and know everything because 99% of normies are not even aware of the BP lookism and this forum (on a subconious level)

I just can’t get past the rage
I want to ascend to whitepill because that’s the next step but the bp rage is worse than the red pill rage MUCH WORSE

fuarrrrrkkkk man I’m not even abused or autistic or anything I had a normal childhood it’s just high school when things started to go downhill but before life was great

I’m not even a fucking virgin but I still can’t get past this idk why

People tell me I “overthink” but I usually end up being right so it fuels my ego but I still end up sad because I only ever seem to
Be right about negative shit it’s like a curse

When you really think about it, lookism shouldn’t be a big deal. It would be pretty water to think “yeah girls want hot guys”
But when you’re not hot, it just affects so much of your life. And to know there’s nothing you can do to make up for it makes you more angry

I don’t want to
Come off as lame or weird or uncool so yes I think about everything I’m doing all the time
I’m not Chad I can’t get away with that i HAVE to be perfect to slay and get worshipped

Fucking over man I hate myself and hate my life
Why did God make me a fallen angel?
Cursing me with my knowledge and existence
My life is destined to be miserable and spread it
Fucking over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lunin7 and Michael Myers
So you're not even a virgin? Well then, what are you complaining for, really? Some of us are ugly and virgins. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, ChiraqJihad and Luffymaxxing
So you're not even a virgin? Well then, what are you complaining for, really? Some of us are ugly and virgins. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy:
Because it doesn’t matter it’s super inconsistent
Last time i has sex was 5 months ago
Am I supposed to be happy about that?
Before that it was a year and a half
But you’ll ask me “what are you complaining for?”
Jfl

Because it doesn’t matter it’s super inconsistent
Last time i has sex was 5 months ago
Am I supposed to be happy about that?
Before that it was a year and a half
But you’ll ask me “what are you complaining for?”
Jfl
Let me tell you why. I'm a 28 year old dateless virgin. Therefore, I think you don't have it so bad, and you should understand this too, because really, you don't have it as bad as you think, what I mean to say is.. it could have been a lot worse, you know? So cheer up. :)

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Let me tell you why. I'm a 28 year old dateless virgin. Therefore, I think you don't have it so bad, and you should understand this too, because really, you don't have it as bad as you think, what I mean to say is.. it could have been a lot worse, you know? So cheer up. :)
Can’t cheer up knowing that I will never get Chad treatment
It’s the only thing in life that matters
My ego and worship from these dirty disgusting demonic whores is the only thing that will fulfill me
I need outside validation from others I NEED others to like me even on this forum, which is sad and pathetic to admit I need psychotic incels to like me on an obscure forum but it’s true
If eveyone doesn’t like me, then im nothing
If all women don’t desire me, I’m nothing
It’s fucking over jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: xeqri, thatrandomteen and Michael Myers
My ego and worship from these dirty disgusting demonic whores is the only thing that will fulfill me
I need outside validation from others I NEED others to like me even on this forum, which is sad and pathetic to admit I need psychotic incels to like me on an obscure forum but it’s true
It’s fucking over jfl
I know how you feel, it's all the worse when you have a crush on someone (a so-called "oneitis") and you know you're not good enough in her eyes simply because you're (too) unattractive. It sucks but that's why we have to cope in our own ways. Let me finish this post by saying I do like you, so I hope that helps. (y):)

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
It’s fucking over jfl
If you’re in that deep just save up for surgeries bro