How come I’m scared of everything?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Was just sitting in subway and there were a bunch of kids in front of me. As they moved about I began to worry they would engage with me. My hands started shaking slightly with fear. Had it been a group of guys my age, or worse , a group of young sluts, I would’ve been on the verge of a flat out panic attack. What causes this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, stunna, Debetro and 6 others
Was just sitting in subway and there were a bunch of kids in front of me. As they moved about I began to worry they would engage with me. My hands started shaking slightly with fear. Had it been a group of guys my age, or worse , a group of young sluts, I would’ve been on the verge of a flat out panic attack. What causes this?
Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Love it
Reactions: Manletmachine
relatable

• +1
Reactions: stunna
You haven't been through enough pain/You don't have enough hate bro

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
unprocessed trauma possibly

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
why were you scared? were you scared of getting jumped by those kids and humiliated? or what do you mean by engage

Allow yourself to be imperfect, allow yourself to fail, allow yourself to do mistakes, allow yourself to be human. The reason why you’re scared in social situations is because you’re scared of being judged by other people for not being perfect, but other people actually don’t care about as much as you do yourself.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Debetro
Over bearing helicopter parents

Abused dog syndrome unfortunately. We all suffer from this that nobody can deny on here.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel and BrahminBoss
Im afraid of Humans irl, its normal, thats why im Always alone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, stunna, wastedspermcel and 2 others
"NT doesnt matter brah! Its all looks! :feelshah:"

My short LTN friends don't get LTRs with white HTB+! It's all cope! Cope cope cope! They're probably being cheated on with imaginary Chad!

What being dishwasher does to a poor man