How come incel men that went ER never sexually assaulted their dead victims after?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
I don’t get it. An incel gets so angry that he can’t have sex to the point where he breaks and ends up shooting and killing people. But, how come these Virgin shooters never finger fuck the dead girls or strip them naked after they kill them or anything like that?

I’m just saying, from the point of view of an incel, it would make sense. They want sex and pussy right? They’re ending their lives and ruining everything…they might as well get the sex they always wanted, it’s not like it’ll make them anymore evil than they already are.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, BrahminBoss, Allornothing and 2 others
I don't think fucking a corpse is the same, but you're right if they will fuck a corpse they'll still be as evil:pepefrown:

I don’t get it. An incel gets so angry that he can’t have sex to the point where he breaks and ends up shooting and killing people. But, how come these Virgin shooters never finger fuck the dead girls or strip them naked after they kill them or anything like that?

I’m just saying, from the point of view of an incel, it would make sense. They want sex and pussy right? They’re ending their lives and ruining everything…they might as well get the sex they always wanted, it’s not like it’ll make them anymore evil than they already are.
Because they aren't sick in the head, just pushed to the edge by the way they are treated by society...

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Allornothing, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Because they aren't sick in the head, just pushed to the edge by the way they are treated by society...
I beg to differ!

You see, Gonthar, if a man has killed 30 people in an absolute bloodbath, I call that sick. So, since he’s already a sick man, why not continue to be sick and get his dick wet before the clock runs out for him?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 29117, BrahminBoss and 2 others
I can’t breed my oneitis’ corpse.

Everything is over.

They don’t have time for it, police could arrive, others could tackle them, taking into consideration number of kills, etc. If you want to sexually assault people or rape corpses it makes more sense to be a serial killer

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Danish_Retard
They don’t have time for it, police could arrive, others could tackle them, taking into consideration number of kills, etc. If you want to sexually assault people or rape corpses it makes more sense to be a serial killer
sounds like you have experience

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, mike oxlong, Gonthar and 1 other person
I beg to differ!

You see, Gonthar, if a man has killed 30 people in an absolute bloodbath, I call that sick. So, since he’s already a sick man, why not continue to be sick and get his dick wet before the clock runs out for him?
What would you do if you were treated like crap and bullied in high-school for example? Wouldn't you teach those people a lesson? But this doesn't mean you're a sick rapist, those are the lowest of the low.

because they are seething too hard to get an erection

What would you do if you were treated like crap and bullied in high-school for example? Wouldn't you teach those people a lesson? But this doesn't mean you're a sick rapist, those are the lowest of the low.
a non sick person would fight back or failing that due to genetic inferiority, would commit suicide like a decent person

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gonthar
a non sick person would fight back or failing that due to genetic inferiority, would commit suicide like a decent person
You can't really win fighting back, when everyone else is against you, even if you stand up to your bully and beat him, you still get the blame and everyone sides with the popular bully.
And most shooters eventually commit suicide after the massacre, but just killing themselves without taking along a few of the people who wronged them, it's kinda dumb.

personally I'd say being a killer and a rapist is as bad as the other, they are both sick and disgusting. I don't think justifying actions like this is sane either

City hunter ryo saeba

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Only someone who is completely calm in the moment would think about fucking the class Stacy's rotting corpse. Unlikely to be the case for someone who just went er.

They don’t have time for it, police could arrive, others could tackle them,
Well, does it matter? They’re dead either way. Either they rot in prison or die by cops or die by a self inflicted wound. So, why be scared? They did this to themselves. So why not clap some cheeks to ease the pain of the lowering of their body into the grave.