How common is to have a decent to great front profile and a mutant tier side profile?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
Took some pics with the front camera of my phone. The selfie ones looked great and was feeling happy about it, but then I got instantly destroyed by the side pics I took, legit near birdcel tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Oxygen, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
just mew + chew to get a high hyoid and define the jawline and get 2-3ml chin filler.
this is enough to make almost every side profile ACCEPTABLE (not great) and not a minus to ur psl.
believe me, i did it and ascended my side profile from ultra incel birdcel tier to actual normie/not drawing attention side profile

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
@Birdcell don't take this disrespect mogger

Come out of retirement Slavic slayer 👺

• JFL
same here

• So Sad
just mew + chew to get a high hyoid and define the jawline and get 2-3ml chin filler.
this is enough to make almost every side profile ACCEPTABLE (not great) and not a minus to ur psl.
believe me, i did it and ascended my side profile from ultra incel birdcel tier to actual normie/not drawing attention side profile
How old? at 24 I think only surgery could fix this

How old? at 24 I think only surgery could fix this
20. hyoid is a moving bone, anchored only by soft tissue and strictly related to tongue movement and position. masseter cross sectional area increases with consistent chewing. bruxism people have larger cross sectional areas on the masseter. mewing and chewing is definitely real, im doing a dentist degree, trust me.
also chin fillers are a no brainer, cheap and you could do it tomorrow

• Love it
also i didnt see you, theres chance ur legit deformed and need bimax, but thats reserved for the bottom 1%

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Oxygen and JovenCansao
I don't think I've seen a good looking person with a bad side profile tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Oxygen and JovenCansao
happens because recession isnt nearly as easy to spot from front profile. My front profile completely mogs my side profile into another dimension due to my maxillary recession and downgrown mandible.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and JovenCansao