How did chico get back to his prime?

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Mistral

This man went back to his prime with just a haircut, wtf. How did he get his prime collagen and looks back again? Wtf.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin, LightStruck and boss8055

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78 and 4lt.Real
"prime" look at his beard. Once you can't shave without having a shadow you're not in any prime. You will never be a prettyboy with a beard shadow... @Amnesia @sweetheart

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Funnyunenjoyer1, Amnesia and 7 others

Adriana is back to her prime too wtf.
Seems like when you’re chad/stacy you can just get back in your prime by doing simple looksmaxxing like losing weight/skincare, haircuts

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: rand anon and BrahminBoss
He has vids without a beard where he looks even better. The one where he does the skin care with his wife. Basically saved his hair with finasteride, does sport activities, skin care, and looks younger (better) if he shaves.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and T50 Mogger
"prime" look at his beard. Once you can't shave without having a shadow you're not in any prime. You will never be a prettyboy with a beard shadow... @Amnesia @sweetheart
one of the benefits of being blond.

can't see our stubble unless we don't shave for days.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Fishy, Clavicular and 1 other person
He has vids without a beard where he looks even better. The one where he does the skin care with his wife. Basically saved his hair with finasteride, does sport activities, skin care, and looks younger (better) if he shaves.
saving hair is life

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee, Richard Cheese and glaruz

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: glaruz and SensitiveYoungMan
fin is a great drug

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, Richard Cheese and rand anon
easy way to do it , i have beard like in my pfp

first use razor shave , you will never be able to razor to 0 hair .
then use shaving gel and do it with gilette stick ( idk english still) . and i have no hairs like a baby here

but it maybe depends, maybe at some age it impossible not sure

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel, halloweed and SensitiveYoungMan
it is common knowledge that male models have superpowers like time travelling. chad is unstoppable

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, halloweed, NoseProphecy and 2 others
one of the benefits of being blond.

can't see our stubble unless we don't shave for days.
You can IPLmax for slight gains

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: insufferableincel and brucewayne78
easy way to do it , i have beard like in my pfp

first use razor shave , you will never be able to razor to 0 hair .
then use shaving gel and do it with gilette stick ( idk english still) . and i have no hairs like a baby here

but it maybe depends, maybe at some age it impossible not sure
Yeah ik i can get it to be clear on my cheeks but i will always have a shadow on my chin like sean o'pry and like chico in the instagram vid i guess i will never be like gosha :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: sweetheart
Yeah ik i can get it to be clear on my cheeks but i will always have a shadow on my chin like sean o'pry and like chico in the instagram vid i guess i will never be like gosha :feelswhy:
Try a three pass shave with a single blade razor. Should last you half a day even if you are a monkey like me.

• +1
Reactions: SensitiveYoungMan
Try a three pass shave with a single blade razor. Should last you half a day even if you are a monkey like me.
I fucking hate the single blade razor though and i've tried it but maybe i used a shitty razor because i got razor bumps all over my face

I fucking hate the single blade razor though and i've tried it but maybe i used a shitty razor because i got razor bumps all over my face
That's literally just a skill issue and maybe the razor, yeah.

• +1
That's literally just a skill issue and maybe the razor, yeah.
When you use it do you shave up the face or down the face?

This man went back to his prime with just a haircut, wtf. How did he get his prime collagen and looks back again? Wtf.

well its not like his bone structure changed maybe matured but all he did was maybe lose the bloat did some skincare and shaved lol

He did alot of community hours

When you use it do you shave up the face or down the face?
Depends on which area and how close you want. On the cheeks you can go up, down and across and it will be butter smooth. Just watch some boomer do it.

• +1
He clearly lost collagen, he isn't back to his prime. He just got lean gain, and prob did something to his hair.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry

He took cold showers and provided for the community.

He clearly lost collagen, he isn't back to his prime. He just got lean gain, and prob did something to his hair.

He can transition to masc pretty boy and it will be fine the biggest change was leanmaxxing actually

He can transition to masc pretty boy and it will be fine the biggest change was leanmaxxing actually

To be masc he'd need to go to eppley

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
He needs a face lift

JFL, no he doesn't have enough bones to pull out the masc card bruv.
He only needs muscles to pull off looking like an action movie main character, sowry sweaty but being ugly is not masculine

indeed

thats why u need laser facial hair removal

• +1
indeed

and here's me looking into a beard transplant as i'm your age and can't grow ANY facial here at all lol

Am I insane for considering this?

indeed

Huge cope, Facial hair looks better on 99% of men, only chads can afford to look good without facial hair

PSL god for a reason, muh chico descended copers crying behind the screen

Chico is ltn

• +1
Reactions: iisbarret
beard shadow is manly idiot.

• +1
indeed

i was thinking of this thread when i wrote it yeah

• Love it
Reactions: Amnesia
Huge cope, Facial hair looks better on 99% of men, only chads can afford to look good without facial hair

debateable, and women have told me i look better with it

but I would get it removed because I like how I look without it. It would purely be for me

Also we all know the studies about heavy stubble being the most attractive apparently

I think that since most men are average, facial hair definitely can help since not every guy is walking around with hollow cheeks and a super defined jawline with 0 bit of double chin

Chico and O'Pry look worse with facial hair, Barrett would look worse too. Gandy has good facial hair growth since he only grows it around his goatee so it doesn't hide his hollow cheeks when he grows it out a bit (and he doesnt even grow it out super long)

So top models with defined lower thirds and zygos all look worse with it, so the conclusion is unless u have top tier angularity facial hair is going to make u look better, however IMO if u got hollow cheeks and u grow a full beard you're retarded

• +1
Reactions: Cliff_Lee, Xangsane and nathan

This man went back to his prime with just a haircut, wtf. How did he get his prime collagen and looks back again? Wtf

Once a mogger always a mogger

Attachments

• Download (92).mp4
    2.7 MB
Fuck this bitch is legit ltb
Even lots of subhumans here would look good by her side

Clean shave + longer hair

Fuck this bitch is legit ltb
Even lots of subhumans here would look good by her side
That is a:feelskek:. “ltb”? She is htb as least good jaw and cheekbone genes. Only screws herself with hairstyle.