How did failed normie fuckups (who were incel as well) suddenly start kicking ass in life (career wise) the SECOND they entered college?

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
Like I knew guys (incel as well even to this day). Who came to class drunk/failed tests were TOTAL GOOFBALLS in h.s they got suspended selling drugs (not to stacey but to other dudes). Meanwhile I made the local newspaper, I was top in some classes, I also was a mini sportstar. I did NOT have sex but I had SOME foids at least pretending to be nice to me (in fairness it was mostly sheboons but once they gave me candy on halloween and shit etc).

But suddenly the DAY I started college it was NOTHING but a FIGHT FOR MY LIFE EVERYDAY! I LITERALLY got lost in my own fucking neighborhood for an hour, I then couldn't do simple tasks/forgetting shit etc.

Meanwhile freshman year of college those retards from earlier SUDDENLY started using big words (these guys were borderline ILLITERATE and could barely read in h.s only a few months ago back in june but SUDDENLY around spetember they TRANSFORM into these academic rockstars! WTF! (they even won AWARDS and made it in the WASHINGTON POST NEWSPAPER/gave Mussolini-Esque Graduation speeches on campus/got job offers left and right! dafuq!)

However, if someone said that after h.s and college I would have failed my internships/- be raking sand traps at golf courses and being clowned on by my bosesses I would have laughed in their face! But nope now I AM the fuckups like in h.s.

I almost think could it be like a fucked up KARMA like God is PUNISHING ME for secretly making fun of those fuck-ups in h.s?

Certainly feels like it.

I even ask normies WTF happened and boy are they RESENTFUL that I was popular in h.s they even say: "GOOD Banjo you DESERVE to fail in life because you did not apply yourself/establish good habits in h.s and didn't have to work hard"

Uh niggah, you think I just floated to class and memorized shit? I would stay after school and get help from the teacher etc. I worked HARD TOO! These retards in school were not "establishing good habits" by showing up to school FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS drunk (knew a guy where that happened)

I noticed that with ex-gifted kids who CRASH AND BURN people (and even their OWN PARENTS ) have this RESENTMENT and even take JOY in having that person fail. I don't know about you but if I knew someone who was kicking ass in life and then suddenly started failing a few months later i would be CONCERNED I would say: "wtf is wrong with that guy" "is he ok?" "what happened he was doing well" "maybe he needs HELP" ie basic empathy 101 (for all these normies telling us how un-empathetic we are they sure are VERY unempathetic to others struggling in life).

-What happened? I am in the U.S.A. One THEORY I have for my DOWNFALL is that school standards are RETARDEDLY easy. Ie teachers were passing these retards even though they were illiterate etc. So "smart" in highschool in the u.s.a is actually borderline retarded/average in most European countries etc. The u.s.a is VERY behind in math/science. But a lot of "gifted" kids get a false inflated view of themselves. But once they enter college it turns into a mog-fest!

-But then it does not answer my question of how these guys (who couldn't read/show up to school drunk everyday) in just TWO MONTHS started kicking ass! (Fuck I spent YEARS learning guitar and can barely play the Itsy Bitsy Spider. How the fuck can borderline junkies in TWO MONTHS start picking up FAAR more complicated skills than playing the guitar in such a SHORT time frame?

-Just seems satanic!

-Help me think about this logically guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, horizontallytall, lightskinbengali and 3 others
They were never stupid they just didn't try meanwhile you put in effort in HS but you were never naturally smart many such cases

Especially in anything STEM hard work cannot overcompensate for being dumb. But in HS anyone 100 IQ who is a workcel can get a 4.0 I would literally do my homework and study in lunch because I was lazy. Meanwhile the people with the best grades studies 6 hours a day.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Mio, horizontallytall and 7 others
They were never stupid they just didn't try meanwhile you put in effort in HS but you were never naturally smart many such cases
so they pulled a massive psyop on me for FOUR MOTHERFUCKING YEARS in highschool?:feelsree:?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, horizontallytall and Deleted member 11126
Good genes come in packages. Good looking people with good genes can afford to good off and have fun, but they are still capable of learning and doing well.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, WeiWei and Deleted member 11126
Good genes come in packages. Good looking people with good genes can afford to good off and have fun, but they are still capable of learning and doing well.
but how come they failed classes in h.s but in 6 months passed college classes/internshits with flying colors? Was this just a massive psyop they pulled onme?

but how come they failed classes in h.s but in 6 months passed college classes/internshits with flying colors? Was this just a massive psyop they pulled onme?
Yeah they just didn't put in any effort. They always had the aptitude and intelligence.

Yeah the dumb chad trope is a total meme. Most chads are at least average IQ or slightly above average. I have met a lot of retarded ugly people but most good looking White people are at least 105+ IQ.

You guys watch too much TV shows the dumb jock character isn't real. Most genuinely stupid people look disgusting have you ever been to any retail job and seen the ugly dumb people there?

• +1
Reactions: radicalrationalist, WeiWei and Primalsplit
Yeah they just didn't put in any effort. They always had the aptitude and intelligence.
so normies can act stupid but become smart. But incels can act smart but be stupid?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and HumidVent
so normies can act stupid but become smart. But incels can act smart but be stupid?
Yeah that's basically my experience. I would hire tutors and study for hours only to get mediocre grades and sometimes even fail classes. There is no winning in life as an incel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 11126
Yeah that's basically my experience. I would hire tutors and study for hours only to get mediocre grades and sometimes even fail classes. There is no winning in life as an incel.
i actually USED to pass those classes but once uni started FORGET IT!

Yeah the dumb chad trope is a total meme. Most chads are at least average IQ or slightly above average. I have met a lot of retarded ugly people but most good looking White people are at least 105+ IQ.

You guys watch too much TV shows the dumb jock character isn't real. Most genuinely stupid people look disgusting have you ever been to any retail job and seen the ugly dumb people there?
can't even get a retail job! just goes to hispanics! As a low-tier white guy you used to have "safety nets" ie fast food/retail/construction but now other rich/smart white people will say: "banjo you are too smart for retail only mexicans do those jobs" or "only white drug addicts do construction" and in the next sentence they say: "oh enrique works hard at his brick laying job"

-total clown world schizo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
can't even get a retail job! just goes to hispanics! As a low-tier white guy you used to have "safety nets" ie fast food/retail/construction but now other rich/smart white people will say: "banjo you are too smart for construction only mexicans do those jobs" or "only white drug addicts do construction" and in the next sentence they say: "oh enrique works hard at his brick laying job"

-total clown world schizo
White trash dilemma :(

Too smart to be a full on nigger not smart enough to be a real White man

Like I knew guys (incel as well even to this day). Who came to class drunk/failed tests were TOTAL GOOFBALLS in h.s they got suspended selling drugs (not to stacey but to other dudes). Meanwhile I made the local newspaper, I was top in some classes, I also was a mini sportstar. I did NOT have sex but I had SOME foids at least pretending to be nice to me (in fairness it was mostly sheboons but once they gave me candy on halloween and shit etc).

But suddenly the DAY I started college it was NOTHING but a FIGHT FOR MY LIFE EVERYDAY! I LITERALLY got lost in my own fucking neighborhood for an hour, I then couldn't do simple tasks/forgetting shit etc.

Meanwhile freshman year of college those retards from earlier SUDDENLY started using big words (these guys were borderline ILLITERATE and could barely read in h.s only a few months ago back in june but SUDDENLY around spetember they TRANSFORM into these academic rockstars! WTF! (they even won AWARDS and made it in the WASHINGTON POST NEWSPAPER/gave Mussolini-Esque Graduation speeches on campus/got job offers left and right! dafuq!)

However, if someone said that after h.s and college I would have failed my internships/- be raking sand traps at golf courses and being clowned on by my bosesses I would have laughed in their face! But nope now I AM the fuckups like in h.s.

I almost think could it be like a fucked up KARMA like God is PUNISHING ME for secretly making fun of those fuck-ups in h.s?

Certainly feels like it.

I even ask normies WTF happened and boy are they RESENTFUL that I was popular in h.s they even say: "GOOD Banjo you DESERVE to fail in life because you did not apply yourself/establish good habits in h.s and didn't have to work hard"

Uh niggah, you think I just floated to class and memorized shit? I would stay after school and get help from the teacher etc. I worked HARD TOO! These retards in school were not "establishing good habits" by showing up to school FALLING DOWN THE STAIRS drunk (knew a guy where that happened)

I noticed that with ex-gifted kids who CRASH AND BURN people (and even their OWN PARENTS ) have this RESENTMENT and even take JOY in having that person fail. I don't know about you but if I knew someone who was kicking ass in life and then suddenly started failing a few months later i would be CONCERNED I would say: "wtf is wrong with that guy" "is he ok?" "what happened he was doing well" "maybe he needs HELP" ie basic empathy 101 (for all these normies telling us how un-empathetic we are they sure are VERY unempathetic to others struggling in life).

-What happened? I am in the U.S.A. One THEORY I have for my DOWNFALL is that school standards are RETARDEDLY easy. Ie teachers were passing these retards even though they were illiterate etc. So "smart" in highschool in the u.s.a is actually borderline retarded/average in most European countries etc. The u.s.a is VERY behind in math/science. But a lot of "gifted" kids get a false inflated view of themselves. But once they enter college it turns into a mog-fest!

-But then it does not answer my question of how these guys (who couldn't read/show up to school drunk everyday) in just TWO MONTHS started kicking ass! (Fuck I spent YEARS learning guitar and can barely play the Itsy Bitsy Spider. How the fuck can borderline junkies in TWO MONTHS start picking up FAAR more complicated skills than playing the guitar in such a SHORT time frame?

-Just seems satanic!

this is true to some degree, the thing is the school system has to much build up in the first 8-9 years, so when folks get to college their not ready. But in college your always gonna have stiff competition. People need to spend their money on turtors and stop coping the number 1 person in charge of your education is YOU.

Most important thing in college:
NT

this is true to some degree, the thing is the school system has to much build up in the first 8-9 years, so when folks get to college their not ready. But in college your always gonna have stiff competition. People need to spend their money on turtors and stop coping the number 1 person in charge of your education is YOU.
I DID get extra help in college. But I had to spend ALL my time working on simple classes while not socializing/networking to pass. I FINALLY did get through college (started working at 24) But man it was a pyrrhic victory!)

-but at least i have no debt (don't wanna delve into my situation but in short I was able to get tuition remission but still ended up a big fat loser raking sand traps:ROFLMAO:)

In my american southern high school i was in the honors class and most of them were htn good looking preppy white dawsons creek types. Theyre also all now successful, chiropractors, news casters, business owners, etc

• +1
In my american southern high school i was in the honors class and most of them were htn good looking preppy white dawsons creek types. Theyre also all now successful, chiropractors, news casters, business owners, etc
Correlation does not equal causation. My point in this was that doing good in school at the highschool level only implies at least average IQ and a good work ethic.

• Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime

Certainly feels like it.

-Just seems satanic!

Tldr

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
How did that happen?

How did that happen?
they were all upper class, pretty, white , normie/nt, athletic, and intelligent. of course that would happen. upper class southern whites are really attractive. they have that high trust anglo look, goddamn their women are angelic too. they are often athletic, beautiful AND intelligent, as well as super NT and masculine as well unlike urban american soy whites.

college is easier than highschool, at least in france

Especially in anything STEM hard work cannot overcompensate for being dumb. But in HS anyone 100 IQ who is a workcel can get a 4.0 I would literally do my homework and study in lunch because I was lazy. Meanwhile the people with the best grades studies 6 hours a day.
Isn’t IQ just speed of learning / recognizing patterns or am I retarded?

Like there’s no way u can’t outwork ur 80 IQ in STEM…

• +1
the stakes involved increased, they realize if they don't get their degree, they can't find a job and support themselves. during high school, that eventuality is more removed, they wanted to enjoy childhood instead of worrying about their wage slave future

Isn’t IQ just speed of learning / recognizing patterns or am I retarded?

Like there’s no way u can’t outwork ur 80 IQ in STEM…
IQ is a complex trait I think its your ability to recognize patterns. IQ tests are designed with two angels in mind the 1st is mental retardation half the questions are designed so even a 4th grader could attempt or solve them this rules out mental deficiencies then past that the questions are more complex.

Plenty of 105 IQ stemcels but they often were in it as a kid or they are genuinely obsessed with it. The lower your IQ the harder you gotta work as it will take you a lot more time to connect the dots versus a smart person may be able to figure it out in the lecture. Still not sure what your point was tho if you meant can some 80 IQ person overcome this and be in stem then no.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back