How did Nikola Tesla sleep 2 hours per day?

L

lilxder2

Mistral
that cant be healthy, but that niggas brain was clearly working and he lived pretty long
maybe something to try out

Most people at my Uni do this and they only drink Energy drinks through their days or they also survive smoking and doing drugs

that cant be healthy, but that niggas brain was clearly working and he lived pretty long
he lied

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 30679 and lilxder2
He would have accomplished more and lived longer if he slept more

• Hmm...
Reactions: bigchunguslover
He was on Semen Retention I have experienced it myself if i dont ejaculate i would need maximum of 4 hours sleep even if I workout ( this happened when i was on 1 month streak)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subanimal and bigchunguslover
he didnt, 95% of the things you read about him is complete bullshit

• JFL
Most people at my Uni do this and they only drink Energy drinks through their days or they also survive smoking and doing drugs
cap
He would have accomplished more and lived longer if he slept more
he accomplished more than any man before him
He was on Semen Retention I have experienced it myself if i dont ejaculate i would need maximum of 4 hours sleep even if I workout ( this happened when i was on 1 month streak)
shut up nigga
he didnt, 95% of the things you read about him is complete bullshit
elab

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
Hes a top tier frauder

• Hmm...
elab what? i live close to where he was born and it's all myths bordering with cringe

all the tales about big historical figures are heavily exaggerated, doesnt take a genius to realize that

• Woah
Genius iq meth

Attachments

• coomer-4chan.gif
    coomer-4chan.gif
    321.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: lilxder2 and bigchunguslover
@tervile1 nofap doesnt make you sleep 4 hours man you cant believe this yourself

• +1
Reactions: subanimal
He didn't

• +1
Reactions: alpha_provider
elab what? i live close to where he was born and it's all myths bordering with cringe

all the tales about big historical figures are heavily exaggerated, doesnt take a genius to realize that
DId you grow up with him or what?
Why would you know more about him just because you grew up near his city

DId you grow up with him or what?
Why would you know more about him just because you grew up near his city

is this a serious question? what do you think, who's gonna have more reliable info about him, someone living in a country where he is a national hero or some shitskin from the other side of the world?

is this a serious question? what do you think, who's gonna have more reliable info about him, someone living in a country where he is a national hero or some shitskin from the other side of the world?
What information do you have about him that outsiders don't? All his documents, interviews etc. are all publicly available. Unless you are talking to his daughter or whatever you don't know more about him than some burgerland citizen with access to the internet