HOW DID THIS MANLET SUCCED?????

4'11? What in the god damned fuck? I'm 5'8 with a 100x better looking face then him yet I'm a kissless virgin.

• +1
Reactions: Zeruel
Big dick, money or very lucky.

What did I say that is bluepilled? He is literally 4'11, height of a 10 year old kid.
you said nothing i just implied that bluepiill somehow fucking won here

or :redpill: maybe cause gym and charisma and shit

@Lihito Looked at ur post and reputation, the class presentation thread saved it pretty good(y)

you said nothing i just implied that bluepiill somehow fucking won here

or :redpill: maybe cause gym and charisma and shit
Trust me you dont know, his wife might be actually cheating on him

I remember being in gym training and there was this hot chick with a bald guy, riding this bicyle thing and looking at me biting her lips:ROFLMAO: i recorded that bitch

• Ugh..
Reactions: UglyGod360
Trust me you dont know, his wife might be actually cheating on him

I remember being in gym training and there was this hot chick with a bald guy, riding this bicyle thing and looking at me biting her lips:ROFLMAO: i recorded that bitch
send vid legend

• So Sad
Reactions: BearBoy
@Lihito Looked at ur post and reputation, the class presentation thread saved it pretty good(y)
i dont care about that made up number

fucking mathematics

send vid legend
cant done have it anymore, but yeah i was taking break with my friend and this bitch was riding bicycle seat and looking at me while her bald friend or boyfriend was near her. She didnt even listen to him talking

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
cant done have it anymore, but yeah i was taking break with my friend and this bitch was riding bicycle seat and looking at me while her bald friend or boyfriend was near her. She didnt even listen to him talking
brootal mogg from you

mogging bald russians i see:ogre:

mountain hair > slavic baldness ahahahahahahahaha:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy