how did women get associated with beauty?

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
for most of human history male facial aesthetics were praised and men were thought of as the beautiful ones. when did women get associated with it? also when you consider most of female beauty is just frauding it makes no sense. there is no woman above 7psl either.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 5'7 zoomer, fxckz and 11 others
body is for women face is for men

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, JL~, albe.ORG and 4 others
Men had to compete for the Women, making women seem like a prize

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MoggerGaston, murdah and 5 others
Beautiful women = neotenous

A more robust jaw on a woman is a turnoff

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and viniciz
Who knows. My guess is late middle ages or industrial revolution. Portrait painting became increasingly common for middle class people in the 18th century, that's possibly the beginning

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx and Earth Dollar
Men had to compete for the Women, making women seem like a prize
makes sense tbh

also I notice the industrial revolution changed a lot of ideas around beauty

Who knows. My guess is late middle ages or industrial revolution.
I was just about to say the industrial revolution had something to do with it.

before the Industrial Revolution bright colors and strikingness was associated with men

Last edited:
Makeup probably
this too

industries realized then can make more money by selling women different ways to fraud. if you notice during recessions makeup don't go down with the rest of the industries. also women now have so many different ways to fraud such as makeup, hair, plastic surgery etc.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and albe.ORG
Because human society was more patriarchal and men were in control of art. If they wanted to make art about the beauty of humans, they would make it about the male sex which they can judge without the bias of sexuality. Since you can be aroused from something sexually while trying to judge how aesthetic it is, it can cloud your judgement.

They did make art/aesthetics about women too though. And women were always referred to as the "fair" (meaning beautiful) sex.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and hiwasuwor
Bexayse all it takes for women to be fuckable is compact midface

It's because of makeup I think

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Because human society was more patriarchal and men were in control of art. If they wanted to make art about the beauty of humans, they would make it about the male sex which they can judge without the bias of sexuality. Since you can be aroused from something sexually while trying to judge how aesthetic it is, it can cloud your judgement.

They did make art/aesthetics about women too though. And women were always referred to as the "fair" (meaning beautiful) sex.
you have a point sexual arousal induced by women clouds the male mind and naturally as most men are straight.

also after the industrial revolution corporations realized they can make billons off peddling new ways for women to fraud.

The Great Male Renunciation (French: Grande Renonciation masculine) is the historical phenomenon at the end of the 18th century in which wealthy Western men stopped using bright colours, elaborate shapes and variety in their dress, which were left to women's clothing. Instead, men concentrated on minute differences of cut, and the quality of the plain cloth.[1]

Coined by the Anglo-German psychologist John Flügel in 1930, it is considered a major turning point in the history of clothing in which the men relinquished their claim to adornment and beauty.[2] Flügel asserted that men "abandoned their claim to be considered beautiful" and "henceforth aimed at being only useful".[3] The Great Renunciation encouraged the establishment of the suit's monopoly on male dress codes at the beginning of the 19th century.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, XtrovertNTnormalfag, Debetro and 2 others
It’s brutal that all women care about is gymcelled bodies

I should quit my job and become a full-time gymcel like @geezcel did earlier this year

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gymislife, AspiringMogger and Lookologist003
makes sense tbh

also I notice the industrial revolution changed a lot of ideas around beauty
That I think is because lower class people were being represented and men could begin worshiping pussy like they worshiped God. I think the industrial revolution let it be seen, but it was always this way by nature.

women now have so many different ways to fraud such as makeup
Makeup is the huge advantage that women have. Particularly eye makeup. That shit is OP, almost every woman leaves the house wearing it. If women wear any makeup, it's not foundation or lipstick, it's always to do with eye-area.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Earth Dollar
Men becoming ugly after consuming much soy and other environmental factors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, try2beme, Earth Dollar and 1 other person
The Great Male Renunciation (French: Grande Renonciation masculine) is the historical phenomenon at the end of the 18th century in which wealthy Western men stopped using bright colours, elaborate shapes and variety in their dress, which were left to women's clothing. Instead, men concentrated on minute differences of cut, and the quality of the plain cloth.[1]

Coined by the Anglo-German psychologist John Flügel in 1930, it is considered a major turning point in the history of clothing in which the men relinquished their claim to adornment and beauty.[2] Flügel asserted that men "abandoned their claim to be considered beautiful" and "henceforth aimed at being only useful".[3] The Great Renunciation encouraged the establishment of the suit's monopoly on male dress codes at the beginning of the 19th century.
I remember reading something on this. very fascinating. the introduction of the modern era did change.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
That I think is because lower class people were being represented and men could begin worshiping pussy like they worshiped God. I think the industrial revolution let it be seen, but it was always this way by nature.

Makeup is the huge advantage that women have. Particularly eye makeup. That shit is OP, almost every woman leaves the house wearing it. If women wear any makeup, it's not foundation or lipstick, it's always to do with eye-area.
All wrong , women just need compact midface and non deformed eyes or skull to be fuckable

very true also read what @hiwasuwor had replied

but yes in nature men always put women on pedestal because of reproduction

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Men becoming ugly after consuming much soy and other environmental factors
I do think men are less attractive now because they lack the proper hormones to fuel facial and body development

another result of the industrial revolution

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
very true also read what @
hiwasuwor
@hiwasuwor had replied
To be completely honest, this has nothing to do with clothing.

@Earth Dollar your AVI is literally a naked Chad.

• +1
  • +1
I do think men are less attractive now because they lack the proper hormones to fuel facial and body development

another result of the industrial revolution
That and mouth breathing seems to be a problem when males enter civilization . That’s why country boys tend to be more gl

• +1
Women look better if a man works all day sweats his ass off for centuries and the women stays in protecting her skin and body, controls her diet more, is more cleaner

Even if its changing men are uglier than ever. Women dont need nutrition as much as men do cuz dimorphism and being a certain build/ size is more neccessary for men and easier to negate for women

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, hopeless NTmaxxer and Earth Dollar
also adding that men's appearance is much more important only resources cancel it out

Women look better if a man works all day sweats his ass off for centuries and the women stays in protecting her skin and body, controls her diet more, is more cleaner

Even if its changing men are uglier than ever. Women dont need nutrition as much as men do cuz dimorphism and being a certain build/ size is more neccessary for men and easier to negate for women
yes proper male development requires much more nutrients than a woman's. it is why the male faces of today lack what they did in the past.

cleanliness probably also has a lot to do with it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003 and try2beme
@dreamcake1mo

would you know why since you are one of the most articulate member of this site?

How can you be so sure men were even good looking in the past? I know this belief that men were good looking in the past is common, but it's unsubstantiated. In recent past centuries, humans were recorded to be shorter, and if you look at photographs from the 19th century, it appears the Chad looks are just as distributed today as they were before.

If you meant in 8000BCE, then this is a survivorship bias because Chad men would be the few to survive that were bigger, stronger, faster, more aggressive.

There's no evidence I've seen to convince me of this claim that there were more Chads in the past.

women stays in protecting her skin
No protecting your skin for your age.

yes proper male development requires much more nutrients than a woman's. it is why the male faces of today lack what they did in the past.
What! You think men have less nutrition considering wages were bellow the bread-line around two-hundred years ago. Do you know how fat America is?

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Earth Dollar
How can you be so sure men were even good looking in the past? I know this belief that men were good looking in the past is common, but it's unsubstantiated. In recent past centuries, humans were recorded to be shorter, and if you look at photographs from the 19th century, it appears the Chad looks are just as distributed today as they were before.

If you meant in 8000BCE, then this is a survivorship bias because Chad men would be the few to survive that were bigger, stronger, faster, more aggressive.

There's no evidence I've seen to convince me of this claim that there were more Chads in the past.

No protecting your skin for your age.

What! You think men have less nutrition considering wages were bellow the bread-line around two-hundred years ago. Do you know how fat America is?
most of the calories people consume today are empty calories and I am not just going back 200 years ago. most people are vitamin deficient today and are less active today than ever before which does play a role. people with their jaws sunken into their neck was not as common as it is now. obviously for since human civilization got started bones would become less developed because there is less of a need for them. but that was a very long time ago and irrelevant now so you have a point.

also going to add that even features that are considered "feminine" men mog in

men have fuller lips and longer lashes on average

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
also going to add that even features that are considered "feminine" men mog in

men have fuller lips and longer lashes on average
don't know why this is associated with foids.

• +1
Beautiful women = neotenous

A more robust jaw on a woman is a turnoff
Agreed.

I think the prevalence of intersex conditions also is a huge factor.

The robustness of a male facial development, plus the Neoteny of the female biological preposition makes it hard to beat on average. The only equivalent i can think of is a properly aesthetic male lacking any intersex prepositions.

For example, in these two pictures. You see that cute looking women (nate ross) share features of not only a very strong aesthetic jaw, masculine and sharp eye area. But similar features of neoteny via estrogenic fat on skin, hair benefits and such. Look at the male. He lacks primary male prepositions including bone development, jaw area. And would perhaps keep the hairloss trait, But also keep the estrogenic traits as well with the fat and such. Which wont benefit him much without bone. In this case, the male is perhaps more affected negatively by female biological prepositions than the women is.

I think a huge answer can be explained with increasing intersex conditions. Its statistically known that birth control masculinizes the brain, as well as other environmental factors today which work to essentially shut off the natural hormonal cycle. Women have more to gain aesthetically from this than men, i would say. Also i dont think its a coincidence that most supermodel tier women are almost exclusively shaped frail/masc, unlike the man you see in this picture.

Im sure to be missing things in this observation but i think im on to something for sure. Also, Im not the most articulate by a long shot.

Attachments

• bababa.jpg
    bababa.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 0
  • nenene.png
    nenene.png
    67 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
don't know why this is associated with foids.
I think it has to do with the fact that it's just another way to farm money from them. if you think about how much money mascara and lipstick/lip filler pulls in it makes sense.

companies just started marketing those features to women because they knew women are going to spend on their appearance no matter what.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
most of the calories people consume today are empty calories
What does that even mean?

most people are vitamin deficient today
With fortified foods, not happening. You could eat packaged mac and cheese and still get what vitamins you need because they are added to the food. This started happening in the 1950s. Breakfast cereals are an example, go to your cupboard and read the nutrition label of your Lucky Charms.

people with their jaws sunken into their neck was not as common as it is now
How could you possibly know that? Have you no doubts?

Diet is cope I truly believe. For the duration WWI Germany was under famine because of Allied forces blocking foodstuffs being imported into the country. Yet still the average height kept increasing in those years. The human body is resilient as fuck provided your genes aren't turbo garbage wayside shit heap.

Do you know the diet of Richard Ramirez? That guy basically lived on candies and junk food. And yet his face is more developed than a man with a healthy and balanced diet.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag and Earth Dollar
Agreed.

I think the prevalence of intersex conditions also is a huge factor.

The robustness of a male facial development, plus the Neoteny of the female biological preposition makes it hard to beat on average. The only equivalent i can think of is a properly aesthetic male lacking any intersex prepositions.

For example, in these two pictures. You see that cute looking women (nate ross) share features of not only a very strong aesthetic jaw, masculine and sharp eye area. But similar features of neoteny via estrogenic fat, hair benefits and such. Look at the male. He lacks primary male prepositions including bone development, jaw area. But also keeps the estrogenic traits as well with the fat and such. In this case, the male is perhaps more affected by female biological prepositions than the women is.

I think a huge answer can be explained with increasing intersex conditions. Its statistically known that birth control masculinizes the brain, as well as other environmental factors today which work to essentially shut off the natural hormonal cycle. Women have more to gain aesthetically from this than men, i would say. Also i dont think its a coincidence that most supermodel tier women are almost exclusively shaped frail/masc, unlike the man you see in this picture.

Im sure to be missing things in this observation but i think im on to something for sure. Also, Im not the most articulate by a long shot.
I just noticed you seem to have a lot of insight

I noticed women seem to have a ceiling when it come to aesthetics. like I don't think there is one woman that looks as aesthetic as my avi without makeup, or even with that being said.

intersex?

I think it has to do with the fact that it's just another way to farm money from them. if you think about how much money mascara and lipstick/lip filler pulls in it makes sense.

companies just started marketing those features to women because they knew women are going to spend on their appearance no matter what.
do you think they do all this shit because they want men with full lashes and lips?

With fortified foods, not happening. You could eat packaged mac and cheese and still get what vitamins you need because they are added to the food. This started happening in the 1950s. Breakfast cereals are an example, go to your cupboard and read the nutrition label of your Lucky Charms.

Diet is cope I truly believe. For the duration WWI Germany was under famine because of Allied forces blocking foodstuffs being imported into the country. Yet still the average height kept increasing in those years. The human body is resilient as fuck provided your genes aren't turbo garbage wayside shit heap.

Do you know the diet of Richard Ramirez? That guy basically lived on candies and junk food. And yet his face is more developed than a man with a healthy and balanced diet.
you have point but my mom works in the medical field on the board of a hospital group and mentions how deficient people are and there are studies backing this up too.

now I do think mewing and chewing is a meme and a lot of this environmental shit is a meme.

you have point but my mom works in the medical field on the board of a hospital group and mentions how deficient people are and there are studies backing this up too.

now I do think mewing and chewing is a meme and a lot of this environmental shit is a meme.
also remind me of how breastfeeding is pushed so much here yet I was breastfed much less than my brother and yet I have twice the bone mass.

this too

industries realized then can make more money by selling women different ways to fraud. if you notice during recessions makeup don't go down with the rest of the industries. also women now have so many different ways to fraud such as makeup, hair, plastic surgery etc.
During bad economics periods instead of cutting the money spent on make up, they instead spend more. They do so to attract a male with resources.

But hey, they are strong and independent

• +1
I just noticed you seem to have a lot of insight

I noticed women seem to have a ceiling when it come to aesthetics. like I don't think there is one woman that looks as aesthetic as my avi without makeup, or even with that being said.

intersex?
Your question was difficult. I havent really put much thought into this subject outside of identifying intersex traits (in short, how male and female biological prepositions show themselves through facial features)

Hearing you say this, maybe it could have something to do with greater variance. A women is more likely to be at a tighter range of physicals attraction. Lets say most women are inbetween a 5-7. While men, tend to either be below a 4 or greater than a 9. Less likely to be in-between those ranges. Ugly as hell or transcendental. Perhaps the male biological preposition allows for a greater potential for greater detail and intricate bone and aesthetic development. So they have more of a preposition to look both creepy and deformed or godly. Which is why i highlighted that maybe your more likely to see a mogger man who lacks female biological prepositions, to be the most mogger.

But due to rarity it would less likely be suggested to others that males hold a beauty standard. Since a standard is propagated by reachability and commonness. So it could very well be men who simply look the best. But more average women who look better than the average man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Cuz they smell like fish

• JFL
Your question was difficult. I havent really put much thought into this subject outside of identifying intersex traits (in short, how male and female biological prepositions show themselves through facial features)

Hearing you say this, maybe it could have something to do with greater variance. A women is more likely to be at a tighter range of physicals attraction. Lets say most women are inbetween a 5-7. While men, tend to either be below a 4 or greater than a 9. Less likely to be in-between those ranges. Ugly as hell or transcendental. Perhaps the male biological preposition allows for a greater potential for greater detail and intricate bone and aesthetic development. So they have more of a preposition to look both creepy and deformed or godly. Which is why i highlighted that maybe your more likely to see a mogger man who lacks female biological prepositions, to be the most mogger.

But due to rarity it would less likely be suggested to others that males hold a beauty standard. Since a standard is propagated by reachability and commonness. So it could very well be men who simply look the best. But more average women who look better than the average man.
this makes a lot of sense tbh

especially when you consider that men have a greater variance in iq and personality traits as well. so the variance theory could also apply to appearance as well.

Mew because it's free and it might make you good looking. There's no evidence that it works, but if it even has a 0.00001% to make you good-looking, you should still mew when you're at school, work, watching a movie, or whatever.

also remind me of how breastfeeding is pushed so much here yet I was breastfed much less than my brother and yet I have twice the bone mass.
To me it's cope. If you're not constantly mouth breathing, your face is not going to become downward grown. And most people don't mouth breathe constantly.

I think men have too much ego to admit they are ugly because of shit genes.

• +1
Mew because it's free and it might make you good looking. There's no evidence that it works, but if it even has a 0.00001% to make you good-looking, you should still mew when you're at school, work, watching a movie, or whatever.
mewing also come naturally to those with a properly developed face

I think men have too much ego to admit they are ugly because of shit genes.
this^

they come up with so many excuses as to why they look bad

• +1
Only thing they are useful for