How did you guys get here - like what started it all?

D

Deleted member 7313

LIT
How did you guys get to the point where you wanted to be blackpilled, or come to a community about looks and physical characteristics when the majority of men don't care much about this stuff?

For me, I had insecurities ever since I was 10. My parents and family members - ALL OF THEM - would body shame the absolute fuck out of me, calling me a skinny twig and that I need to eat more every fucking day. When I was 10, I was so happy to see my uncle in Pakistan, and I came over thinking he would be happy and loving, and with all my family around me was like "He's so weak...". Another time, I was happy to see my mom's friend who I hadn't seen in like 3 years, I was like 11. I came over, the first thing, instead of anything positive like "aw he's grown!" or "looks so nice!" she was like "WOW HE'S SO SKINNY!"

Yeah, that fucked me up as a little kid pretty bad. Then I turned 13 and my parents would insult me for my gigantic nose. Then I turned 14 and I finally got my first insults at school about my appearance in Wrestling. The big guys in the locker room were like "if my cat saw you it would throw up" and they all laughed and called me the ugliest wrestler in the school. After that I started going on reddit r/amiugly and asking people about my looks. Most people said "not ugly, average" or "just a little bit below average" I'm sure they were just being nice.

In junior year I started becoming depressed and some of my text messages to my friends about being fucking ugly and repulsive and genetically inferior were sent to my counselor, and I had to talk with her. She bluepilled me a little bit tbh and she also told my parents about my depression and my parents pretended they never insulted my appearance and were like "you look fine grow the fuck up."

Senior year things got a little better and I even got my first crush in a girl at school. I was blue pilled as hell at this point thinking personality could help and "i'm not THAT ugly", so I simped over her by buying her nail polish and writing her notes. Did not work. Fuck no it didn't work. She had just come off a relationship with a 6'2" built asian chad, why the fuck did I think I had a chance.

Second semester (this january) I quit chasing her and gave up. I was still bluepilled but decided to go all in with it, so I changed my hairstyle, my clothing style, starting working out for real, had mad confidence, went to parties and made a tik tok - and hey, some girls kinda liked me - and I started feeling good a little bit! Maybe bluepill = fax?? So, before corona cancelled school, I talked to this cute girl in my school and then asked our out on instagram.. ended up getting blocked. Shit hurt and I realized how dumb I was. Now I'm back into my junior year depression mentality, I let myself lose the bluepill, saw this forum linked on reddit and decided to get fully blackpilled and now it's gonna be like this until I get surgery.

tl;dr was body shamed since i was 10 by family & ppl i loved, started becoming depressed about looks junior year, counselor talked to me and bluepilled me, got rejected senior year but still kept bluepill, some girls were interested in me but then i got rejected again and then gave up and now blackpill x 100

How about you guys? I'll read your full stories! I'm genuinely interested.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 4570, karbo and 4 others
cage at reading this

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake
Your name makes me not want to read it even more

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
How did you guys get to the point where you wanted to be blackpilled, or come to a community about looks and physical characteristics when the majority of men don't care much about this stuff?

For me, I had insecurities ever since I was 10. My parents and family members - ALL OF THEM - would body shame the absolute fuck out of me, calling me a skinny twig and that I need to eat more every fucking day. When I was 10, I was so happy to see my uncle in Pakistan, and I came over thinking he would be happy and loving, and with all my family around me was like "He's so weak...". Another time, I was happy to see my mom's friend who I hadn't seen in like 3 years, I was like 11. I came over, the first thing, instead of anything positive like "aw he's grown!" or "looks so nice!" she was like "WOW HE'S SO SKINNY!"

Yeah, that fucked me up as a little kid pretty bad. Then I turned 13 and my parents would insult me for my gigantic nose. Then I turned 14 and I finally got my first insults at school about my appearance in Wrestling. The big guys in the locker room were like "if my cat saw you it would throw up" and they all laughed and called me the ugliest wrestler in the school. After that I started going on reddit r/amiugly and asking people about my looks. Most people said "not ugly, average" or "just a little bit below average" I'm sure they were just being nice.

In junior year I started becoming depressed and some of my text messages to my friends about being fucking ugly and repulsive and genetically inferior were sent to my counselor, and I had to talk with her. She bluepilled me a little bit tbh and she also told my parents about my depression and my parents pretended they never insulted my appearance and were like "you look fine grow the fuck up."

Senior year things got a little better and I even got my first crush in a girl at school. I was blue pilled as hell at this point thinking personality could help and "i'm not THAT ugly", so I simped over her by buying her nail polish and writing her notes. Did not work. Fuck no it didn't work. She had just come off a relationship with a 6'2" built asian chad, why the fuck did I think I had a chance.

Second semester (this january) I quit chasing her and gave up. I was still bluepilled but decided to go all in with it, so I changed my hairstyle, my clothing style, starting working out for real, had mad confidence, went to parties and made a tik tok - and hey, some girls kinda liked me - and I started feeling good a little bit! Maybe bluepill = fax?? So, before corona cancelled school, I talked to this cute girl in my school and then asked our out on instagram.. ended up getting blocked. Shit hurt and I realized how dumb I was. Now I'm back into my junior year depression mentality, I let myself lose the bluepill, saw this forum linked on reddit and decided to get fully blackpilled and now it's gonna be like this until I get surgery.

Me laughing at /r/incel memes aka propaganda and eventually from my own experiences believing them joining .co then lookism finally here

• +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, Deleted member 5349, Deleted member 7313 and 1 other person
932908D0 E322 4B95 B790 CFA4D081B3B3

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
I came here because another looksmaxxing forum where I used to post, died.

• +1
Reactions: godsmistake and Deleted member 7313
*cough* lookism.net lookism.net unlike there with their mining viruses you won’t be banned for mentioning other forums lmao

Me laughing at /r/incel memes aka propaganda and eventually from my own experiences believing them joining .co then lookism finally here

Were you also bullied growing up? By family , or friends?

• +1
Reactions: Boots and Deleted member 7313
i was ugly so i joined incels.is which led me here so I can not be as ugly

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Deleted member 7313
Were you also bullied growing up? By family , or friends?
Not at all I had a lot of sexual interactions with girls growing up into my parents homeschooled me into senior year in hs by that time I was fucked up from rotting with no social skills and was out of shape my sister even called me ugly. I forced myself to starve myself into I was low bodyfat got a new style etc now I’m in a good relationship with a gl girl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 7313
Not at all I had a lot of sexual interactions with girls growing up into my parents homeschooled me into senior year in hs by that time I was fucked up from rotting with no social skills and was out of shape my sister even called me ugly. I forced myself to starve myself into I was low bodyfat got a new style etc now I’m in a good relationship with a gl girl

Fucking awesome my guy! Hope your relationship lasts long and is amazing. As you might've read from mine.. well I doubt it.. girls only "came my way" this year.. but when I went to try and get one thinking it was due to my confidence I ended up failing miserably lol. Hopefully I can get on a path like you once I get my surgeries

el famoso mewing transformation vids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Incoming and Deleted member 7313
el famoso mewing transformation vids

MEWINGG!! LOL! I learned about that in junior year. I also started chewing gum like crazy then. Neither helped me lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
When this whore decided to fuck someone while I visited my grandmother who raised me on her deathbed. She also said I was always sad because of it.

Life fuel for karmacels, She lost her hair and looks lile she does meth now.

Attachments

• 20200603_220524.jpg
    20200603_220524.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
Reactions: Nordiccel, balding17yomanletcel, Incoming and 1 other person
When this whore decided to fuck someone while I visited my grandmother who raised me on her deathbed. She also said I was always sad because of it.

Life fuel for karmacels, She lost her hair and looks lile she does meth now.

Jesus christ, fuck that bitch my man. Glad she got what she deserved. Hope you can ascend fucking incredibly, success is the best revenge

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
i was looking for mewing shit in google images and found the forum tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
Jesus christ, fuck that bitch my man. Glad she got what she deserved. Hope you can ascend fucking incredibly, success is the best revenge

Im bleeding to successmaxx and so far I see my future is bright. Never make my mistake and love a foid, ive always tell foids my story and they always tell me well what did you do to her. I hope this world burns.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052 and Deleted member 7313
I thhiught that im mentalcel chad so i wanted to be rated. I remember wanting to be Sigma male when i went to hs and thats why Becouse of being fake, not being able to socialize i needed to change hs. I belive that i was blackpilled before changing hs, at the begginning of 2019. I cage at thta Sigma mindset shit Becouse i belive that foids will desire me and dudes will fear me lol

• +1
Im bleeding to successmaxx and so far I see my future is bright. Never make my mistake and love a foid, ive always tell foids my story and they always tell me well what did you do to her. I hope this world burns.

I'll follow that advice to 110%, women aren't shit in 2020 anymore. Major props and hope for only the best to your future conquests.
I thhiught that im mentalcel chad so i wanted to be rated. I remember wanting to be Sigma male when i went to hs and thats why Becouse of being fake, not being able to socialize i needed to change hs. I belive that i was blackpilled before changing hs, at the begginning of 2019. I cage at thta Sigma mindset shit Becouse i belive that foids will desire me and dudes will fear me lol

Seems excellent my guy. That's one hell of an attitude and I can tell you back it up

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
I was doing some research for a rhinoplasty and found a thread from here, after that i started lurking for a few months and saw all that PSL and blackpill stuff, but i was a little skeptical at first.

It was like that until i went to my class new year's party i saw a girl i liked for a long time kissing with a Chadlite, that moment made me embrace the blackpill and motivated me to make an account here. Now my only ambition is ascension, i want to become as aesthetic as possible jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JackSparrow and Deleted member 7313
I was doing some research for a rhinoplasty and i found a thread from here, after that i started lurking for a few months and saw all that PSL and blackpill stuff, but i was a little skeptical at first.

It was like that until i went to my class new year's party i saw a girl i liked for a long time kissing with a Chadlite, that moment made me embrace the blackpill and motivated me to make an account here. Now my only ambition is ascension, i want to become as aesthetic as possible jfl

I would have the same reaction if I saw my oneitis making out with her then-BF. Hope you can ascend to the highest degree.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5760
PSL scene : ER thread on .net
this forum: ddos on .net, first looks related link

Real life is blackpil

tl;dr was body shamed since i was 10 by family & ppl i loved, started becoming depressed about looks junior year, counselor talked to me and bluepilled me, got rejected senior year but still kept bluepill, some girls were interested in me but then i got rejected again and then gave up and now blackpill x 100

Had a baby face when I was 11 and I wanted a robust jaw. Searched on youtube how to get a bigger jaw and found mewing. I lurked on the r/orthtropics for a while. Then I saw a video randomly by some nigga called BasedShaman on lookism.net. Decided to go on the site to laugh at ugly people but lookism.net was AIDS on mobile so I saw some dude recommend lookmax.me for ratings and came here instead. At this point I still wanted to laugh at ugly incels didn’t care about my looks. I was ugly as fuck in 6th and in 7th grade one of my 8th grade friends basically blackpilled me and pushed me to try and look better. I was a KHHV so I tried grooming and looksmaxxing but I was shit at it so I still looked like shit. A few girls were into me but I wasn’t interested. I was 13 now and 5’8, from Dec to April I grew to 5’11, I height mogged everyone in 7th grade but I didn’t use this advantage to slay because I was aspire. This one girl I was best friends with was basically interested in me but I didn’t give her any attention either. Over the 7th grade summer I got into body weight workouts. I got red pilled and then lurked looksmax.me for tips to look better. I came to 8th Grade “buff” for an 8th Grader atleast was now 14 and 6’.I had girls telling their friends I was hot which made me a arrogant narcy ngl. Me and the girl I mentioned earlier had a thing over the summer so I flirted w her and we started dating. We lost our virginity to each other. I saw a leanmax post here and decided my face was a little puffy from bulking so why not. Ended up yo yo dieting and lost all my fucking muscle and got depressed. I also started getting forehead acne so my depression got worse. I pretty much lost all my narcy confidence and felt subhuman . Ended up just LDARING here and not bother to use any information. Decided to workout and get my previous body back mid school year. Then corona hit so I decided to lurk here some more for tips. Cleared up my acne, cut properly, learned how to properly do my eyebrows, etc. ever since just soft maxxes.

Now I made an account to see the Best of The Best shit. I plan on attempting to slay next school year so might drop my LTR after summer ends.

TLDR: Came to laugh at ugly people, had a growth spurt, and started to actually care about my looks. Became depressed after losing muscle and made a comeback.

Last edited:
  • +1
This is not a looksmaxxing forum, it's an incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110
op reeks of soy but i believe he can ascend

I got tired of wondering I my dating life was so shitty and in the middle of the summer of 2016 I searched deep enough and found FACEandLMS YT channel, the videos we're eye opening to me and everything he said made so much sense. No the less I didn't gave to much thought about that because i wanted to believe I was at least a bit good looking, until the beginning of 2018 when I found the r/Braincels and after some careful analysis of my looks and my life it just exploded and saw my life for what it was, a big fucking joke, I was was uglier than what I though and got depressed for more than half that year; I always knew looks mattered but never had the balls to see that not only do they matter, they are your entire life, and that was what got me depressed. At that time in uni I had close to no friends because I was retard socially and I run home as soon as the classes were over.

I don't have a certain ugly phenotype, my facial harmony is just off balance because I have a weak chin, long pilthrum, slight NCT and close to zero zygomatic projection + horrible facial fat deposits. I'm white and due to puberty my face became leaner and my beard was growing, due to it I have a good base for looksmaxing and since my 3rd year of college, in the end of 2018 I began growing a beard and socializing more at my uni.

I discovered this site because Lookism.net was dying and after a while of not posting on there and seeing this growing, I decided to finally join.

Had a baby face when I was 11 and I wanted a robust jaw. Searched on youtube how to get a bigger jaw and found mewing. I lurked on the r/orthtropics for a while. Then I saw a video randomly by some nigga called BasedShaman on lookism.net. Decided to go on the site to laugh at ugly people but lookism.net was AIDS on mobile so I saw some dude recommend lookmax.me for ratings and came here instead. At this point I still wanted to laugh at ugly incels didn’t care about my looks. I was ugly as fuck in 6th and in 7th grade one of my 8th grade friends basically blackpilled me and pushed me to try and look better. I was a KHHV so I tried grooming and looksmaxxing but I was shit at it so I still looked like shit. A few girls were into me but I wasn’t interested. I was 13 now and 5’8, from Dec to April I grew to 5’11, I height mogged everyone in 7th grade but I didn’t use this advantage to slay because I was aspire. This one girl I was best friends with was basically interested in me but I didn’t give her any attention either. Over the 7th grade summer I got into body weight workouts. I got red pilled and then lurked looksmax.me for tips to look better. I came to 8th Grade “buff” for an 8th Grader atleast was now 14 and 6’.I had girls telling their friends I was hot which made me a arrogant narcy ngl. Me and the girl I mentioned earlier had a thing over the summer so I flirted w her and we started dating. We lost our virginity to each other. I saw a leanmax post here and decided my face was a little puffy from bulking so why not. Ended up yo yo dieting and lost all my fucking muscle and got depressed. I also started getting forehead acne so my depression got worse. I pretty much lost all my narcy confidence and felt subhuman . Ended up just LDARING here and not bother to use any information. Decided to workout and get my previous body back mid school year. Then corona hit so I decided to lurk here some more for tips. Cleared up my acne, cut properly, learned how to properly do my eyebrows, etc. ever since just soft maxxes.

Now I made an account to see the Best of The Best shit. I plan on attempting to slay next school year so might drop my LTR after summer ends.

TLDR: Came to laugh at ugly people, had a growth spurt, and started to actually care about my looks. Became depressed after losing muscle and made a comeback.

That's insane bro. I'm surprised you got so into it at an early age. At 11 I didn't know anything about a robust jaw and even working out during 7th grade is insane. Would've loved to start as early as you lmao, that's gonna help you a lot in highschool. Hope you can find a real fine chick and enjoy homecoming and prom and stuff unlike me lol
op reeks of soy but i believe he can ascend

You believe I can ascend? Thank you lol! What's soy btw?

I got tired of wondering I my dating life was so shitty and in the middle of the summer of 2016 I searched deep enough and found FACEandLMS YT channel, the videos we're eye opening to me and everything he said made so much sense. No the less I didn't gave to much thought about that because i wanted to believe I was at least a bit good looking, until the beginning of 2018 when I found the r/Braincels and after some careful analysis of my looks and my life it just exploded and saw my life for what it was, a big fucking joke, I was was uglier than what I though and got depressed for more than half that year; I always knew looks mattered but never had the balls to see that not only do they matter, they are your entire life, and that was what got me depressed. At that time in uni I had close to no friends because I was retard socially and I run home as soon as the classes were over.

I don't have a certain ugly phenotype, my facial harmony is just off balance because I have a weak chin, long pilthrum, slight NCT and close to zero zygomatic projection + horrible facial fat deposits. I'm white and due to puberty my face became leaner and my beard was growing, due to it I have a good base for looksmaxing and since my 3rd year of college, in the end of 2018 I began growing a beard and socializing more at my uni.

I discovered this site because Lookism.net was dying and after a while of not posting on there and seeing this growing, I decided to finally join.

I feel you my man, I've also always been the one who never had attention from girls or a girl like me growing up. I didn't realize it was due to my ugliness until I got insulted for it. It really is depressing and I get why you felt like shit and didn't want to stay around at school. And yeah for sure you can looksmaxx, you do have a good base for it , most of those things you listed can be fixed by surgery at least, just about finalizing your body's development and saving up for it.

Last edited:
R/foreveralone for a looong time -> R/incels -> r/braincels -> incls.me -> looksmax

Im mentalcel since I was 14 or so. Did the usual reddits like foreveralone,depression,amiugly,...
Got blackpilled at 21-22 (way too late) and coped with .co for about 2 years now im rotting here.

I Have some money to waste before eventually roping so why not spend it looksmaxing.
As it will be kinda useless I will do a vacation in Thailand and then shoot myself at a gun range there.

That's insane bro. I'm surprised you got so into it at an early age. At 11 I didn't know anything about a robust jaw and even working out during 7th grade is insane. Would've loved to start as early as you lmao, that's gonna help you a lot in highschool. Hope you can find a real fine chick and enjoy homecoming and prom and stuff unlike me lol

You believe I can ascend? Thank you lol! What's soy btw?

I feel you my man, I've also always been the one who never had attention from girls or a girl like me growing up. I didn't realize it was due to my ugliness until I got insulted for it. It really is depressing and I get why you felt like shit and didn't want to stay around at school. And yeah for sure you can looksmaxx, you do have a good base for it , most of those things you listed can be fixed by surgery at least, just about finalizing your body's development and saving up for it.
Soy usually means a cuck or cuckish behavior. And thank you I’ll be praying for your ascension my guy 🙏

Dn rd
But I got banned from .co because I was 14 at the time so I joined here when I was 15

Got depressed every time I looked in the mirror and then was blackpilled by LMS