How do 14-15 year olds even know abt this forum

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

ConstructionMaxxing
When I was 14, I spent all my free time playing Black ops 3 and playing tennis (I was pretty good ngl). I never even knew any kind of internet forum existed, like 4chan or reddit. All of that I found out about when I was like 16.

This forum should be oldcel only now.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
"how did people find this forum one year younger than me"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, Luffymaxxing and rhinoplasty
Because of the homosexual edits of attractive males in Instagram,tiktok and YouTube

• +1
Reactions: A99
Wasn't this nigga saying he is 19 and too old for this forum in the other thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and murdah
Because of the homosexual edits of attractive males in Instagram,tiktok and YouTube
chinktok should be banned

they dont, they go on tiktok, see that "looksmaxxing" is trend, build up insecurities with inverted filter and other things such as not having hunter eyes, some go deeper and end up exploring by googling looksmax, this site probably pops up, there you go

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and N8verBegan
Middle schoolers are quite hypergamous.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger and N8verBegan
When I was 14, I spent all my free time playing Black ops 3 and playing tennis (I was pretty good ngl). I never even knew any kind of internet forum existed, like 4chan or reddit. All of that I found out about when I was like 16.

This forum should be oldcel only now.
Nowadays there are 13 year olds making BBC or BWC threads over here...Let that sink in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N8verBegan, murdah and mayo mogger
Hypergamy and high standards from girls their age