How do get longer chin

ongongfr

ongongfr

curry bone moggerr
I have a very wide masucline but its not long enugh, its not too short but it could be longer, ik cause im 15 its suppsoed to be short at this age, but what can you do to get it longer and how much did it grow for you guys from 15 to 20

Chew/vit K2/ magnesium/ D3. Proper mouth posture, if you’re not severely recessed it shouldn’t be a problem. Not much you can do but fillers later if it doesn’t grow, look at your parents for an estimate.

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr
Chew/vit K2/ magnesium/ D3. Proper mouth posture, if you’re not severely recessed it shouldn’t be a problem. Not much you can do but fillers later if it doesn’t grow, look at your parents for an estimate.
my grandfathr has long ass chin and its projected, same with my dad but his chin is not projected, however my grandfather chews more, he always chewing thick ass chicken for fun, he has the linger and more projected chin.

my grandfathr has long ass chin and its projected, same with my dad but his chin is not projected, however my grandfather chews more, he always chewing thick ass chicken for fun, he has the linger and more projected chin.
There you go.
Chew.

I'd lend you my length for more width (pause)

• +1
Reactions: ongongfr

Your chin probably won’t get any taller. If you are lucky your ramus might get longer and decrease your gonial angle.

Don’t forget bonesmashing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ongongfr and Allornothing
I have a very wide masucline but its not long enugh, its not too short but it could be longer, ik cause im 15 its suppsoed to be short at this age, but what can you do to get it longer and how much did it grow for you guys from 15 to 20
you can streich your chin by easy exercises