how do i anxiety max

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Gold
i’m okay with my looks now and get looks from girls all the time in public, happened today too, but like i’m too scared to go up to them ngl and even if i got their snap or ig i wouldn’t act up on it like help me

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i’m okay with my looks now and get looks from girls all the time in public, happened today too, but like i’m too scared to go up to them ngl and even if i got their snap or ig i wouldn’t act up on it like help me
show face

use to b me , just find that one girl that’s absolutely obsessed w u and it’ll give u confidence to approach

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
just stop being a pussy

use to b me , just find that one girl that’s absolutely obsessed w u and it’ll give u confidence to approach
i mean that’s how i got my first kiss, girl called me fit on the street

• Woah
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
i wish i could
you have to force yourself to go out and get their number, once you do it enough times it'll be like second nature

you have to force yourself to go out and get their number, once you do it enough times it'll be like second nature
i’m scared of rejection ngl

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
i cannot open the conversation jfl

Grab em by the pussy works for me

dm face

i’m scared of rejection ngl
everyone is afraid of rejection. I'm still scared of rejection and I have social anxiety. but I still go out and try. you miss 100% of shots you don't take

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ReinerGeist1
everyone is afraid of rejection. I'm still scared of rejection and I have social anxiety. but I still go out and try. you miss 100% of shots you don't take
yeah that’s true but idk even if i’d follow up on it if i got a girls snap like to meet them and stuff i have done before but like shit gets me nervous asf

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yeah that’s true but idk even if i’d follow up on it if i got a girls snap like to meet them and stuff i have done before but like shit gets me nervous asf
I used to get really nervous too until I realized it doesn't matter what you say if they think you're attractive.
I talk to girls about roblox for hours and fuck them after

I used to get really nervous too until I realized it doesn't matter what you say if they think you're attractive.
I talk to girls about roblox for hours and fuck them after
hahahaha no way you did that shit, big respect, i think i just need to get out more i use to be a fat gamer nerd who locked him self away for 4 years so it’s still with me

hahahaha no way you did that shit, big respect, i think i just need to get out more i use to be a fat gamer nerd who locked him self away for 4 years so it’s still with me
if you socialize more and think less your anxiety you'll be fine

if you socialize more and think less your anxiety you'll be fine
i think graducal exposure works best for me but i improve then fall off and hide away for a while in the house and lose my momentum sounds weird but it’s how it is for me

i think graducal exposure works best for me but i improve then fall off and hide away for a while in the house and lose my momentum sounds weird but it’s how it is for me
just take your time and you'll be slaying in no time

that’s what hold me back rn and my physique too i’m lanklet
if you're already getting ioi's while being a lanket I don't think it's your physique, it's your way of thinking. but a good physique does bump your psl

if you're already getting ioi's while being a lanket I don't think it's your physique, it's your way of thinking. but a good physique does bump your psl
yeah i mean it’s all mental but i am skinny asf like 160lbs at 6’3 is a no go, hella weak in the gym too but bulking up rn slowly i think it will help with confidence

yeah i mean it’s all mental but i am skinny asf like 160lbs at 6’3 is a no go, hella weak in the gym too but bulking up rn slowly i think it will help with confidence
it will, just stay consistent and you will ascend mentally and physically

it will, just stay consistent and you will ascend mentally and physically
yeah that’s the plan, but it’s mainly my mental that’s keeping me a virgin rn JFL

• +1
Reactions: Perfection
If you have just normal anxiety you could try doing Exposure therapy.

I saw this post a few months back and perhaps following through with it might make it easier for you to approach girls.

Larp as low inhib

Don’t let fear control your actions for girls and everything else and life and if your still scared just realize it’s normal when you first start professional sport players get scared before their games but they still give it their all also watch tykwondoe

• +1
Reactions: shredmaxer
If you see a girl you find attractive. Go instantly to her and ask after her number. Dont overthink, the longer you wait the harder it gets.

If you have just normal anxiety you could try doing Exposure therapy.

I saw this post a few months back and perhaps following through with it might make it easier for you to approach girls.

thank you, will read now

If you see a girl you find attractive. Go instantly to her and ask after her number. Dont overthink, the longer you wait the harder it gets.
it’s just the fear of rejection for me since i’ve never cold approached