How do you guys have sex on euphoretics (mdma, mephedrone)

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
A lot of girls come to my place just because I offer them drugs, especially foids like euphoretics like MDMA or especially mephedrone (4-MMC), which is the most popular synthetic euphoretic and psychostimulant in Russia. For many times they have been trying to flirt with me while I was tripping and after I get the effect of the drug I initially lose libido and attraction and max I want to do is to talk. The last time I snorted 800 mg mdma and just laughed at hallucinations, I forgot most of the trip but I remember that the girl whom I only gave 100-200 mg tried to kiss me etc but I just lost my consciousness and slept for the whole day. Idk why people say they like fuck on these drugs, they can get me girls but I dont want girls on them

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Sounds like you're gay OP

I doubt you could even get hard on mdma since you don’t really feel things the same way.

I personally don’t give a fuck about girls when high either.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
I talk to so many girls when rolling at parties but never interested in getting laid

• +1
A lot of girls come to my place just because I offer them drugs, especially foids like euphoretics like MDMA or especially mephedrone (4-MMC), which is the most popular synthetic euphoretic and psychostimulant in Russia. For many times they have been trying to flirt with me while I was tripping and after I get the effect of the drug I initially lose libido and attraction and max I want to do is to talk. The last time I snorted 800 mg mdma and just laughed at hallucinations, I forgot most of the trip but I remember that the girl whom I only gave 100-200 mg tried to kiss me etc but I just lost my consciousness and slept for the whole day. Idk why people say they like fuck on these drugs, they can get me girls but I dont want girls on them

molly causes erectile dysfunction for most guys

• +1
molly causes erectile dysfunction, speaking from experience
yeah just like any other drugs that increase serotonin to a big extent. I also had ed and couldnt cum on ssris

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
yeah just like any other drugs that increase serotonin to a big extent. I also had ed and couldnt cum on ssris
How long did the comedown last for you? You took so much that I assume it took a while for your serotonin to naturally replenish itself

it's one of those drugs that makes you feel amazing but honestly the comedown has had people contemplating the rope. That shit is evil.

How long did the comedown last for you? You took so much that I assume it took a while for your serotonin to naturally replenish itself

it's one of those drugs that makes you feel amazing but honestly the comedown has had people contemplating the rope. That shit is evil.
I dont get bad comedowns from mdma tbh, if I take like standard 250 mg pill, dont feel any comedown at all. This time I felt a bit nauseous the day after and for 2 days was very lazy and quite melancholic. Thats all. The worst comedowns I get are from high dose psychostimulants like amphetamine or metamphetamine, I get a bit depressed and very tired for 2-3 days

I dont get bad comedowns from mdma tbh, if I take like standard 250 mg pill, dont feel any comedown at all. This time I felt a bit nauseous the day after and for 2 days was very lazy and quite melancholic. Thats all. The worst comedowns I get are from high dose psychostimulants like amphetamine or metamphetamine, I get a bit depressed and very tired for 2-3 days
also after abusing drugs for half a year almost non stop all the abstinent effects lasted for no more than one week. After that I had completely no craves and my mood became stable. Maybe anabolic steroids helped me with that? I dont take any drugs that affect brain besides tren

nigga because you’re doing 800mg of mdma,

also doing it more often then the 2-3 month cooldown is giving you braindamage making you gay

no way u took 800 mg of mdma you idiot

your brain is fried