Why do you americans all like weed

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
I dont really understand the weed high it just makes me dumb makes me think in a strange way and if I smoke too much I just experience scary hallucinations and all that shit gives me completely no pleasure.
Why smoke weed when there are a lot of much more enjoyable drugs like mdma amphetamine mephedrone cocaine so all sorts of euphoretics and stimulants? You dont get stupid on them, rather vice versa, and also get into a very good mood. Prove me wrong

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
because it's weed

Liked by black people so yk why it's shit.
Nigg drugs and niggs are always shit

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: fxckz, i_love_roosters, LooksThinker and 2 others
I dont really understand the weed high it just makes me dumb makes me think in a strange way and if I smoke too much I just experience scary hallucinations and all that shit gives me completely no pleasure.
Why smoke weed when there are a lot of much more enjoyable drugs like mdma amphetamine mephedrone cocaine so all sorts of euphoretics and stimulants? You dont get stupid on them, rather vice versa, and also get into a very good mood. Prove me wrong
its safe, you can do it without much consequence, its funny, makes everything feel better, gaming and tv feels much more immersive, sex/orgasm is much better

this is just the start

its safe, you can do it without much consequence, its funny, makes everything feel better, gaming and tv feels much more immersive, sex/orgasm is much better

this is just the start
I cant do shit on weed I dont understand how you play video games on it. Imagine playing shooters on weed wtf

• +1
Reactions: NigerianChico, wollet2 and 5.5psl
I am American and don't like weed but most Americans love that shit for some reason

I cant do shit on weed I dont understand how you play video games on it. Imagine playing shooters on weed wtf
shooters are too stressful yea, but for example i play LoL, im sure it impacts my gameplay but holy my heart starts racing and i get so hyped when i do a good play

this is just the start
Only sex feels better on weed nothing else
I won't smoke weed if I want to feel good I'll prefer alcohol

• +1
Reactions: nofap and LooksThinker
no hangover on weed, only cloudy mind

you do you

Yes I can agree that the only good thing to do on weed is to fuck or jerk off the senses are much better and orgasm seems to be longer and more intenss

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
Normie culture, also it doesnt cause any hullusinations wtf

have you done mdma?

ive only gottten paranoid, weird feeling in my head, dizzy from it

completely unable to do anything just hope it ends fast

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel
have you done mdma?
yes and its one of my favourite drugs. I once took 3 280 mg mdma ecatacy pills and got sweaty as shit and had delirium and hallucinations but still felt good

• +1
yes and its one of my favourite drugs. I once took 3 280 mg mdma ecatacy pills and got sweaty as shit and had delirium and hallucinations but still felt good
does it ever get u dizzy?

wanna throw up?

or spinny feeling in head?

does it ever get u dizzy?

wanna throw up?

or spinny feeling in head?
nay, mdma trips are always good and unproblematic for me even if I take too much

• +1
nay, mdma trips are always good and unproblematic for me even if I take too much
what are good things to do in mdma solo?

btw could you think logically on it / function?

t74fjx7v8sqz.png

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
what are good things to do in mdma solo?
no matter what you do everything feels enjoyable, but if I do it alone I chat with my buddies or listen to the music I enjoy the most
btw could you think logically on it / function?
yes

I think that if mdma makes you too dizzy you would like mephedrone. Its like the mix of mdma and amphetamine but the calming and floating alcohol-like effect is less but it still gives euphoria combined with stimulation

• +1