How do I ask someone or to get money to invest in my hgh

randomop

randomop

🏴‍☠️Yay!
Any ideas on how do I ask my parents for a shit ton of money or someone else whos rich ?

Like my brother asked once he declined or a rich friend , even tho im getting from Driada which is 600 bucks per month 8 iu daily high tier UGL.

Steal someones credit card

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
prostitution. ask the old fags if they will give you 500$ for a blowjob

• JFL
Reactions: johnnymacster
Can’t believe that my parents have more than enough for Gh but are bluepilled asf

• +1
Can’t believe that my parents have more than enough for Gh but are bluepilled asf
Attempt to suicide because of your height. They will understand

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomop
Should I ask my parents to give me for like a drop ship business ? But this might only work for 1-2 times as they are gonna wonder why I’m not making money for it and make me give the money back

Last edited:
Attempt to suicide because of your height. They will understand
What’s the best suicide attempt ? Should they see me almost rope ? I think I might go to the mental instead of getting my gh paid

• +1
Should I ask my parents to give me for like a drop ship business ? But this might only work for 1-2 times as they are gonna wonder why I’m not making money for it and make me give the money back
So I tried this didn’t work

Any other options ?

Guess you are right. I want to start Hgh rn but I started searching on non legal ways. But I think carding as Shogun had mentioned is oversaturated
hgh is already illegal might aswell go all in

Guess you are right. I want to start Hgh rn but I started searching on non legal ways. But I think carding as Shogun had mentioned is oversaturated
Another problem is that procrastinate like flapping my dick.

Also would be a lot to set up as I need to access the dark net