How do I become NT??

D

Deleted member 41284

Silver
I need help on this. Cause I’m looksmaxxed pretty well. Literally always get compliments on my looks when I go out to the club/pub. But despite this i don’t get anywhere with these girls. For reference im 6ft 2, hench, tanned (med-type, which is attractive in my country UK), chadlite PSL.

I just don’t understand how I’m struggling to get with girls that LTNs and even some subhumans are getting with. For reference every girl I cold approach at the club has always ended well. But the only thing I think is holding me back now is the fact that I’m not NT.

Reasons why I think I’m not NT:

- a girl said I have a very pretty face the other day, and all I could think to say was “I hit myself on the face with a hammer” (referring to bonesmashing)
- don’t drink/smoke/do any drugs
- sometimes shy/high inhib
- sometimes socially awkward
- Andrew Tate fan
- know about looksmaxxing and blue pill/red pill/black pill

Can you give me advice on how to be more NT?

Also should add, I haven’t been diagnosed, but I think I have mild schizophrenia.

I also have an obsession with Glioblastoma, and find it confusing to see people I haven’t seen in years; I keep thinking that most of the worlds original population got struck down with Glioblastoma and passed away throughout 2021-2022, and have all been replaced with new fake humans.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Exactly, i have similar issues 😡

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
YOU CANT NT PILL IS THE MOST BRUTAL. Tiktokers will cope and deny this

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I need help on this. Cause I’m looksmaxxed pretty well. Literally always get compliments on my looks when I go out to the club/pub. But despite this i don’t get anywhere with these girls. For reference im 6ft 2, hench, tanned (med-type, which is attractive in my country UK), chadlite PSL.

I just don’t understand how I’m struggling to get with girls that LTNs and even some subhumans are getting with. For reference every girl I cold approach at the club has always ended well. But the only thing I think is holding me back now is the fact that I’m not NT.

Reasons why I think I’m not NT:

- a girl said I have a very pretty face the other day, and all I could think to say was “I hit myself on the face with a hammer” (referring to bonesmashing)
- don’t drink/smoke/do any drugs
- sometimes shy/high inhib
- sometimes socially awkward
- Andrew Tate fan
- know about looksmaxxing and blue pill/red pill/black pill

Can you give me advice on how to be more NT?
Talk with people who are more like u like knows about looksmaxxing and stuff but in real life

Talk with people who are more like u like knows about looksmaxxing and stuff but in real life
Unfortunately the most that people know about looksmaxxing is just going to the gym and mewing (at least the ones I come across day to day).