How do i bonesmaxx?

S

seeker

Platinum
I'm just 15 but my elbows and wrists hurt when weight lifting. So does my near-hip bone (pops too) when I do like crunches or tucked v ups

get minerals

Slap my cock on your face for results

• +1
Reactions: odux, Feliezzx and Random_maxxer
Aren't they in caves
Boyo is dumb your supposed to consume enough minerals every day and that’s obviously something you eat whether it is from food or supplements

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
I was joking I know what minerals are. I drink mineral water

Okay which minerals

And vitamins

hit your face with a fucking hammer

I heard if you hit your bones against a wall they regrow stronger???

I need advice so no
If i were you, i would stop training, there is really not much benefits in training...

You should aim your nutrition to maximize height growth

I would start weightlifting when i'm 18-20, when height growth plates are closed, just in case

Ask yourself, is having muscles and being manlet better than being taller without them?

There is no research supporting that weight lifting stunts growth, but i would have not risked it...

• +1
Reactions: seeker
Get minerals like coal, copper, phosphate, sulfur, gold etc

If i were you, i would stop training, there is really not much benefits in training...

You should aim your nutrition to maximize height growth

I would start weightlifting when i'm 18-20, when height growth plates are closed, just in case

Ask yourself, is having muscles and being manlet better than being taller without them?

There is no research supporting that weight lifting stunts growth, but i would have not risked it...
No

Honestly I like short height

What do I do with them
Listen, you are not probably sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

jagmogs1000 gave you very good advice, and it is to delete your account, you may be a troll, but if you are not, you are going to end badly...

But girls do not like it, my friend xD and that is what matters, you will be big, but short and you will be mogged daily by tall and nearly anorexic looking guys :D brutal
irrelevant what girls think. looksmax for yourself bois

Listen, you are not probably sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

jagmogs1000 gave you very good advice, and it is to delete your account, you may be a troll, but if you are not, you are going to end badly...
I'm serious bro what the hell do I do with copper and gold? EAT THEM?

Nah I genuinely did/do need advice, kinda sad this turned into a troll fest

Tiktokcel. Over.

I'm just 15 but my elbows and wrists hurt when weight lifting. So does my near-hip bone (pops too) when I do like crunches or tucked v ups
pray to hitler

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57356