• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Offtopic
  • ๐—•๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
I just did 7 hours of weight lifting and training, I will become the next champion for sure but my oneitis still doesn't respond the message I sent her at 4:33am and I'm tired of waiting. How do I lose my virginity

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: traveler, moreroidsmoredates, mayo mogger and 4 others
I just did 7 hours of weight lifting and training, for sure I will become the next champion but my oneitis still doesn't respond the message I sent her at 4:33am and I'm tired of waiting.
isn't that the horse from horsin around

• +1
Reactions: starvecell and ConfusedBolivian
I just did 7 hours of weight lifting and training, for sure I will become the next champion but my oneitis still doesn't respond the message I sent her at 4:33am and I'm tired of waiting.
Screenshot 20240428 234622 cominstagramandroid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me, moreroidsmoredates, Klasik01 and 1 other person
Don't care I only fuck scorts, I lost count of how many scorts I fucked in the last year probably 2 or more.
I only fuck my hand 2s a day

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber
Better than BBC spam

I'm so tired of fucking scorts because I only last 30 seconds at 28. What can help me
Ur brain is fried and you might be low test

8 hour exercises

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
I just did 7 hours of weight lifting and training, I will become the next champion for sure but my oneitis still doesn't respond the message I sent her at 4:33am and I'm tired of waiting. How do I lose my virginity

Harmless user tbh.

• JFL
He's the calmer, serious version of @InnerVoid

Oh god no, not even remotely close. All innervoid does is mope like an annoying bitch and write essays about his tranny looking oneitis.

Bojack threads are like a sentence long.

I have inner on ignored.

• +1
Oh god no, not even remotely close. All innervoid does is mope like an annoying bitch and write essays about his tranny looking oneitis.

Bojack threads are like a sentence long.

I have inner on ignored.
Atleast that fakecel makes me laugh but I never found a Bojack thread interesting... InnerVoid feels fake sometimes or is he depressed all day, every day?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and normie_joe
Atleast that fakecel makes me laugh but I never found a Bojack thread interesting... InnerVoid feels fake sometimes or is he depressed all days?

I discovered that innervoid is crestfallen who used to treat offtopic like his diary about his oneitis.

Depressed or fake, either ways he is irritating when his threads clutter my feed.

Bojack threads are one sentence with something like "got in my car, ate a taco, we rolling the ball" and I'm like an old grandma that goes "that's nice dear."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
yeah I realised :feelsuhh:

• +1
Hating ass incels; I will ascend

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik01 and Manletmachine
the second part is some @InnerVoid energy

both @Bojack and @InnerVoid part of the new PUA crew on here

• +1
the second part is some @InnerVoid energy

both @Bojack and @InnerVoid part of the new PUA crew on here
If it was full Bojack it would have been:

I didn't eat burguers today because I have been leanmaxxing. I shouldn't have gone to college and trained boxing instead. I need to change my life.

If it was full InnerVoid:

This is the 50th time I got mogged by my oneitis while I don't get IOIs and this fucking life is consuming me, some people have been born to suffer and I was the unlucky one. Why am I so ugly?

Last edited: