Story of the time I tried to sell my soul to get with my oneitis

D

Dane

Banned
I was walking around at night and going to go through entrance into the large field area next to the power plantation where I always smoke under the coconut tree, when I saw a hedgehog . This was significant to me because I never seen any animal like this in my life (didn’t even know they were real tbh), and just before this I was having rambling session omw there begging the universe to let me breed with my oneitis and give me a sign if its over for me. In my mind I knew this was what I was asking for. The hedgehog didn’t move even when I got close to it. I only told him one thing “make my oneitis obsessed with me”. He did a spin and then ran away from me but I didn’t try to follow it. After that i thought to myself I should kill myself for being such a deluded coper. It took me 1 hour to get home because I was so happy that my oneitis will finally love me, dancing on the street and it was raining heavily. I was sick with a cold and skipped school for 4 days. When I went back nothing changed, my oneitis still wouldn’t even fart in my direction