My oneitis doesn't even know I exist

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

5'5" autistic manlet
My oneitis is a tiktok cosplayer @strifecos and I've kinda become known in the incel discord server I'm in (don't think I can say the name because it might constitute advertising) for constantly posting her and being a massive simp but I do not give one singular fuck I am obsessed with her and I am proud because she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, but I damn near get suicidal when I look at her IG or tiktoks because she's so beautiful and I get reminded that I'm a manlet subhuman autistic incel who will be alone his entire life and that she wants nothing to do wtih me and at best, would be repulsed by my presence. Her boyfriend is some mtn/ltn skinnyfat twink which is even worse. I mog him facially but he is still fucking my fucking oneitis every single night and it's making me feel very depressed and suicidal because I'm not even on the same continent as her and she doesn't even know I exist.

I seriously do get very depressed when I look at her page knowing she'd be disgusted with me but I can't help it and it's very brutal can anyone else relate? :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz and Trilogy
men in 2024 fall in love with female they see online

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: F36, Mewton, _hallow and 2 others
men in 2024 fall in love with female they see online
Yes because she is fucking perfect but she has a stupid nigger (non-racist because he's white) twink boyfriend who is taller than her even though she is 5'8 and she gets the shit railed out of her tight pussy every night even though she could do so much better than the ugly androgynous motherfucker that is her boyfriend but she gives her valuable pussy to anyone even though he probably mogs me i think i deserve it more and i will always be obsessed with her because she has fucking captivated me

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
Yes because she is fucking perfect but she has a stupid nigger (non-racist because he's white) twink boyfriend who is taller than her even though she is 5'8 and she gets the shit railed out of her tight pussy every night even though she could do so much better than the ugly androgynous motherfucker that is her boyfriend but she gives her valuable pussy to anyone even though he probably mogs me i think i deserve it more and i will always be obsessed with her because she has fucking captivated me
seduction theory

@Bojack would have done some light kino work

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
:feelswhat:

My oneitis is a tiktok cosplayer @strifecos and I've kinda become known in the incel discord server I'm in (don't think I can say the name because it might constitute advertising) for constantly posting her and being a massive simp but I do not give one singular fuck I am obsessed with her and I am proud because she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, but I damn near get suicidal when I look at her IG or tiktoks because she's so beautiful and I get reminded that I'm a manlet subhuman autistic incel who will be alone his entire life and that she wants nothing to do wtih me and at best, would be repulsed by my presence. Her boyfriend is some mtn/ltn skinnyfat twink which is even worse. I mog him facially but he is still fucking my fucking oneitis every single night and it's making me feel very depressed and suicidal because I'm not even on the same continent as her and she doesn't even know I exist.

I seriously do get very depressed when I look at her page knowing she'd be disgusted with me but I can't help it and it's very brutal can anyone else relate? :feelswhy:
Jesus Christ Allah help this lost soul brahma