How do I convince a Virgin Girls to have sex with me FAST???

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
So i’m seeing this virgin girl rn and she’s always at my place every night but we end up only kissing and cuddling.

I told her I wanna do more than that and she said she wants too but she wants to wait and to be sure before doing anything.

She’s stopping her self she sai, she’s horny too but she wants to wait.

How do I convince her to fuck fast? I’m tired of waiting even tho it’s worth it since she’s virgin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Toth's thot
virgin with bad dragon dildo

• JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07, Ryldoo IS COPING, to be human and 13 others
are you gonna ltr her? lucky bastard goddamn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Manletmachine, iblamejews and 2 others
So i’m seeing this virgin girl rn and she’s always at my place every night but we end up only kissing and cuddling.

I told her I wanna do more than that and she said she wants too but she wants to wait and to be sure before doing anything.

How do I convince her to fuck fast? I’m tired of waiting even tho it’s worth it since she’s virgin.
Mumbai you little manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and mog_or_be_mogged
literally stopped reading after first sentence. why do you keep doing this to me. do you want me to blow my brains.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07, Ryldoo IS COPING, reddotguy and 6 others
Quit the crap nigga this tale is faker than a 2 dollar bill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, Ryldoo IS COPING, mog_or_be_mogged and 7 others
  • Woah
Reactions: deadmanwalking
2 dollar bill is real. The 1 dollar on the other hand is Jewish propaganda

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and PseudoMaxxer
How young is she

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

Attachments

• 4235CDD9-DA6D-40DB-B382-15BF7355FE1A.jpeg
    4235CDD9-DA6D-40DB-B382-15BF7355FE1A.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tenshi, bloomercel, Manletmachine and 1 other person
How young is she
she’s my age, 19
are you gonna ltr her? lucky bastard goddamn
most likely, she’s a bit far from me tho.

She’s like 2h of train away, and 1h if we meet in the middle. But i’m waiting for her to finish Uni and i’ll tell her to just come live with me.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Debetro
she’s my age, 19

most likely, she’s a bit far from me tho.

She’s like 2h of train away, and 1h if we meet in the middle. But i’m waiting for her to finish Uni and i’ll tell her to just come live with me.
E

Femcel white or mena

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yirma19, ascension and Klasik01
  • +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, Deleted member 24929, Miniskull and 3 others

it's on us white house GIF

• +1
all girls say that, my first gf when i was 16 said the same about losing virginity etc and how we needed to wait x amount of months, a week later all it took was getting them in the right mood and the rest took care of itself.

always remember that they have the same urges as us, just a little bit more self control, that self control is limited though if you get them aroused enough theyll just let go

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and PseudoMaxxer
all girls say that, my first gf when i was 16 said the same about losing virginity etc and how we needed to wait x amount of months, a week later all it took was getting them in the right mood and the rest took care of itself.

always remember that they have the same urges as us, just a little bit more self control, that self control is limited though if you get them aroused enough theyll just let go
the problem is getting them there, yesterday she was grinding on me while kissing and she let me explore more with my hands than before, but still nothing.

It’s probably gonna take a few days but I know I can fuck her. But I need to fuck her this week or I might never see her again (too lazy to go into details).

How do I get her to that point? Yesterday she was drunk, but I don’t wanna fuck if i’m drunk cuz lil bro might not be at 100%.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and dragomaxxer
the problem is getting them there, yesterday she was grinding on me while kissing and she let me explore more with my hands than before, but still nothing.

It’s probably gonna take a few days but I know I can fuck her. But I need to fuck her this week or I might never see her again (too lazy to go into details).

How do I get her to that point? Yesterday she was drunk, but I don’t wanna fuck if i’m drunk cuz lil bro might not be at 100%.

if you get to finger her and actually get her close to climax she will probably let you

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
if you get to finger her and actually get her close to climax she will probably let you
we still haven’t got to the point of doing anything sexual that’s what I’m saying.

I know she’s horny as fuck and yesterday she showed it by grinding and I touched her thingy through her pants and she was hot.

How do I get her to the point where she just lets her self go?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
we still haven’t got to the point of doing anything sexual that’s what I’m saying.

I know she’s horny as fuck and yesterday she showed it by grinding and I touched her thingy through her pants and she was hot.

How do I get her to the point where she just lets her self go?

if you did that already then it just takes going step by step, instead of through her pants next time go a layer under and so on until you get all the way, you can't just go 0-100 with these typa girls cause then they get too into their own head

• +1
if you did that already then it just takes going step by step, instead of through her pants next time go a layer under and so on until you get all the way, you can't just go 0-100 with these typa girls cause then they get too into their own head
yeah that’s what I thought..I hope i’ll pull it off by next week or it’s ova

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
If she's had boyfriends and claimed they never did anything, then I hate to break it to you but she is not a virgin.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PseudoMaxxer and standardcel
If she's had boyfriends and claimed they never did anything, then I hate to break it to you but she is not a virgin.
i’ll ask her once we fuck

• +1
Reactions: N1666
How is she 1-10 ?

• +1

Text her saying if shes not gonna fuck she is useless then block her

Jk these exact words but some sort of manipulation tactics idk (but ig thats what u tryna figure out so this comment retarded nvm)

• JFL
If i were you I'd flash her my dick but you're not packing so it'll be hard, just fraud your bulge around her

• +1

Kidnap them

Be “that guy” to her

• Woah
elaborate genius
When u give or be what others cant its simple. Or make her feel multiple things other cant. My ex waiting around for me 1+ yr bc of his and im nvr coming around

• Woah
When u give or be what others cant its simple. Or make her feel multiple things other cant. My ex waiting around for me 1+ yr bc of his and im nvr coming around
how do I know what others cant make her feel and make her feel it…?