how do i convince my dad to let me spend my college tuition on surgery instead

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
title

• JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
cant you save up money pre college

Tell him that you feel uncomfortable in your oen body, explain looking good gives y better opportunities

cant you save up money pre college
yea ima take a year off just to work like 70 hrs a week to do that if i cant convince him but id rather pay off student debt myself and spend the money on surgery nd slay in college

Tell him that you feel uncomfortable in your oen body, explain looking good gives y better opportunities
Horrible advice he’ll call you a faggot:lul:

save money instead bro go to college :lul:

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, mathis, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
Horrible advice he’ll call you a faggot:lul:

save money instead bro go to college :lul:
nigga i wanna fuck bitches if ur not good looking ur not gonna get shit in college

• +1
Reactions: bigshitpluto
Say youll kill yourself if you dont get lefort 3

• JFL
Reactions: hasba1feuj
yea ima take a year off just to work like 70 hrs a week to do that if i cant convince him but id rather pay off student debt myself and spend the money on surgery nd slay in college

nigga i wanna fuck bitches if ur not good looking ur not gonna get shit in college
nigga you know your own father, you can predict his response just tell him your motives

dumbass
College is an investment in order to secure more finances in the future
What's your plan if you do end up spending this money for school?

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, GunDevilHybrid and kiyopon
ask @LiterallyNightwing

dumbass
College is an investment in order to secure more finances in the future
What's your plan if you do end up spending this money for school?
yea an investment to make money and gain financial status so you can betabuxx after lol that shit should wait lol u need both looks and money to get whatever u want

This has to be a troll account. Are you a researcher gauging responses from lonely incels? Playing mind games with us?

This has to be a troll account. Are you a researcher gauging responses from lonely incels? Playing mind games with us?
lol bro this isnt jst a incel website some people are actually here to improve lol

Finish college, take 6 classes a semester, three semesters a year. Get a nice job. You can get whatever surgery u want after a few years. Just don’t get a faggot art degree, get something useful.

Useful Degrees:
Finance
Supply Chain
Data Science
Electrical Engineering

its ur choice to be incel man even the most deformed person can get to mtn prob with surgerys and hardmaxxing