My receding lower jaw makes me want to rope

Indracelly

Indracelly

Sanjeet O' Bhai
nothing is a bigger death sentence for your face than a recessed lower jaw

I have a mogger chin and my side profile looks great when I jut my jaw, but when I relax it to its natural recessed position I lose at least 3 SMV points :feelswah::feelswah: From the front my chin philtrum ratio goes from 2:1 to 1:1 making me look like a nerd. There’s no way I can jut my jaw for so long to fraud my jaw, it’s too uncomfortable after a while.

I have no other option but spend hundreds of thousands just for BSSO surgery which I cant afford until 30-40 :feelswhy: I’m going to be a fucking incel Virgin at 30 just because of a few millimeters of bone :feelswhy:

Why the fuck did I have to suck my thumb as a kid? :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and moreroidsmoredates
I have no other option but spend hundreds of thousands just for BSSO surgery which I cant afford until 30-40 :feelswhy:
Why can't you get it earlier? How much money can you save a month?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
8FD33C5E 33F6 4BAB 8EF6 26D6031D30DF

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kavkaz777, Deprived, normie_joe and 2 others

I have a mogger chin and my side profile looks great when I jut my jaw, but when I relax it to its natural recessed position I lose at least 3 SMV points :feelswah::feelswah: From the front my chin philtrum ratio goes from 2:1 to 1:1 making me look like a nerd. There’s no way I can jut my jaw for so long to fraud my jaw, it’s too uncomfortable after a while.

I have no other option but spend hundreds of thousands just for BSSO surgery which I cant afford until 30-40 :feelswhy: I’m going to be a fucking incel Virgin at 30 just because of a few millimeters of bone :feelswhy:

I was 5”5, probably a 4/10 facially, and managed to lose my virginity at 17 in a nordic country. I dont think its only your jawline holding you back

I was 5”5, probably a 4/10 facially, and managed to lose my virginity at 17 in a nordic country. I dont think its only your jawline holding you back

Try being an introverted curry.

Do you have sleep apnea? Get tested on that.

brb, imagining op’s recessing jaw:bigbrain:

post it ffs, otherwise dnr stupid rambling

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie and boss8055

BIMAX

How bad we talking pal

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks

i feel you but its the opposite for me mogger jaw but super recessed chin

I almost never see anyone who can ascend from bimax
It doesn't ascend anyone who isn't truly deformee

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and boss8055
I almost never see anyone who can ascend from bimax
It doesn't ascend anyone who isn't truly deformee
I guess it depends on the rest of the face. might not ascend you by multiple PSL but can take you from ltn to strong mtn or mtn to low htn