How do i even met girls if i become 7/10 or 8/10 ?

Shogun

Shogun

Kraken
Lets say, hypothetically speaking, after my looksmaxxing journey i become an 7-8/10. How do i make the most of my looks ? Im non NT so socialcirclemaxxing is no option for me and since i am abused dog i dont have much confidence left to ask out girl irl. Are dating apps the only solution or what others ways are there to slay ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichmondBread, Rotter, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
discord femboys bro trust me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NREBORN, vermillioncorefan, CarrotMaxxer and 6 others
Lets say, hypothetically speaking, after my looksmaxxing journey i become an 7-8/10. How do i make the most of my looks ? Im non NT so socialcirclemaxxing is no option for me and since i am abused dog i dont have much confidence left to ask out girl irl. Are dating apps the only solution or what others ways are there to slay ?
You can’t. That’s also a huge issue I have, despite my looks level I have no avenue to meet girls at all and even if I did, I’m incapable of even having a basic conversation with one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dantemaxxing, Allornothing, bloomercel and 1 other person
You can’t. That’s also a huge issue I have, despite my looks level I have no avenue to meet girls at all and even if I did, I’m incapable of even having a basic conversation with one.
What about dating apps ?

go out to clubs, or any nightlife area in your city

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
As i said, i have 0 confidence and wouldnt have the guts to ask a girl out irl
gonna have to do it regardless, gotta be comfortable being uncomfortable

• +1
gonna have to do it regardless, gotta be comfortable being uncomfortable
Warm approach is the best i can do, too much abuses dog for cold approach

• +1
unless you want only hookups, you need to NTmaxx and get a social circle. Unless you're a chad women do care about if you have a social circle and look NT. No other way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and datboijj
unless you want only hookups, you need to NTmaxx and get a social circle. Unless you're a chad women do care about if you have a social circle and look NT. No other way.
Im non NT and ntmaxxing never worked for me, i guess it never began

Warm approach is the best i can do, too much abuses dog for cold approach
it wont even be that hard if you manage to reach 8/10. you will get tons of stares from girls and in this day and age thats enough of a sign for you to approach them since women cant communicate

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
it wont even be that hard if you manage to reach 8/10. you will get tons of stares from girls and in this day and age thats enough of a sign for you to approach them since women cant communicate
how over is it for my height ? Im 5'6ft in Chadmany

• So Sad
jumping through mental hoops to figure out how a 5’6 manlet can become 7-8/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, rteme, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
Im non NT and ntmaxxing never worked for me, i guess it never began
if looks truly aren't a problem for you then you need to resolve this. Try therapy. What else are you going to do?

honestly its pretty over but you can find really short girls like 4'11. Most of them dont care since you still tower over

if looks truly aren't a problem for you then you need to resolve this. Try therapy. What else are you going to do?
1. I still need to spend copious amounts of money to get to a 7+
2. I was forced to go to therapy by my whore mother as a kid and it didnt do shit. Therapy is a meme

honestly its pretty over but you can find really short girls like 4'11. Most of them dont care since you still tower over
From what i heard that short foids are the most heightist ones compared to tall or average height girls

• +1
From what i heard that short foids are the most heightist ones compared to tall or average height girls
depends on where you live imo. It might be the case for you since you hinted at being at a place with alot of gl guys

depends on where you live imo. It might be the case for you since you hinted at being at a place with alot of gl guys
I live in Chadmany, my competition mogs me into the astrorealm and back

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and i hear voices
you are 5'6 i dont even know why are you trying

• +1
I managed to get a gf once
if you get to 7-8 you will meet girls unless you are a total weirdo. when you attractive you will attract girls effortlessly

Be sure to post an update afterwards bhai, I'm interested in your journey.

if you get to 7-8 you will meet girls unless you are a total weirdo. when you attractive you will attract girls effortlessly
Thats the issue, im diagnosed Aspie

As soon as you turn chadlite they start pulling at your house without any clothes on

• +1
8 in the biderinagar psych ward you’re cooked

• JFL
for a 7-8/10, meeting girls, social circles, dating apps, and confidence won’t be issues.

There are no nightclubs where you live?

If you're actually a 7 or 8 you'll get approached enough not to need to worry about it.

There are no nightclubs where you live?
no I don't live in a city and I don't wanna go clubbing anyway its just ugly low class skanks who go to them

no I don't live in a city and I don't wanna go clubbing anyway its just ugly low class skanks who go to them
If a guy has no social circle, gets no matches on apps, then cold approaching is the only option if he doesn't want to be incel.