fjor2096

Zephir
serious.

• JFL
Reactions: lasnt
U gotta do something G

Accept defeat

U gotta do something G
normally i m fine but it all bottles up and every 3-4 years it comes out all at once and I'm dysfunctional for like a week, nearly roped last year even got sent to the hospital

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096
Change your environment.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
try to find something that you are really passionate about and you will slowly forget about those thoughts and attitudes

• +1
try to find something that you are really passionate about and you will slowly forget about those thoughts and attitudes
one of my copes is language learning but i installed an app for language partners and while most of my experience was positive i got gosted by 2 stacylites that were completely out of my reach but were friendly to me first and now i feel like shit

• +1
Most of the people who insult online are shit, I know it's hard but don't give it a fck. You don't need to relationate with other people in an activity to be happy, so continue with your language learning if you enjoy it.
one of my copes is language learning but i installed an app for language partners and while most of my experience was positive i got gosted by 2 stacylites that were completely out of my reach but were friendly to me first and now i feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, pneumocystosis and fjor2096
Go outside unironically

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and fjor2096
Most of the people who insult online are shit, I know it's hard but don't give it a fck. You don't need to relationate with other people in an activity to be happy, so continue with your language learning if you enjoy it.
its more like ive been starved off social relationships for the past 4 years (since covid) that now i get attached easily and it hurts more. I also kinda just pushed all my problems to the side so now theyre starting to pile up and come out all at once. I get these depressive episodes that last for a week like every 8months - 2 years but then after i get over them im find, its just that they're starting to last longer and get to me more

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Niccomaxxing
Go outside unironically
i feel even worse when i see the blackpill. ironically it feels even worse when i see the blackpill disproven, i saw a 5'8 guy with a HTB meanwhile im 6'3 and didnt get shit

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and ArcticStorm
i feel even worse when i see the blackpill. ironically it feels even worse when i see the blackpill disproven, i saw a 5'8 guy with a HTB meanwhile im 6'3 and didnt get shit
I’d become the president with your height man cmon now

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096 and pneumocystosis
I'm 6'2 and a virgin so I relate

• +1
I'm 6'2 and a virgin so I relate
while height is part of the holy trinity of face, frame, and height, it's definitely not as important (especially if its the only one you have).

while height is part of the holy trinity of face, frame, and height, it's definitely not as important (especially if its the only one you have).
Spot on + I'm a severe mentalcel , no height for my Aspergers and other severe mental illnesses

• +1
Spot on + I'm a severe mentalcel , no height for my aspergers and other severe mental illnesses
Brutal, based on your description im also assuming you're neetcel/lonelycel? It's absolutely brutal rotting alone.

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Brutal, based on your description im also assuming you're neetcel/lonelycel? It's absolutely brutal rotting alone.
Spot on

• So Sad
would you mind rating me in dms and giving me advice? I can send you some pics and tell you my current stack
Ok , but honestly go to a bar and jsut stand there at 2 am, some height chaser will take u home

• JFL
Go to the gym and remember that no one gives a fuck about your problems.
People may pretend to care sometimes, but it’ll only be temporary and they’ll probably spend less and less time with you because they’ll lose respect.
Fix yourself before anything.

Go to the gym.

• +1
People may pretend to care sometimes, but it’ll only be temporary and they’ll probably spend less and less time with you because they’ll lose respect.

Go to the gym.
thank you bro

• +1

Go to the gym.
Legit no one gives a shit let yourself feel depressed and hopeless cuz it's your mind telling you your life is shit end of. Use it as fuel to ascend or do something and let the frustration boil until you change your life. Let the rage seep through you .

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and fjor2096
running is good. you actually have to do it for a while though. it really helped me, and i wasn't a fat sedentary slob before I started either. i was already in good shape but it still worked.