How do I fix a dislocated jaw

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Bro my left jaw feels so weird and it’s making that crack sound when open and close my mouth repeatedly apperantly that’s how Yk if u dislocated ur jaw

How do I fix this it

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, Gonthar and brucewayne78
I used to have lot of this

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I have everted gonions now not sure if it had to do w anything

Bro my left jaw feels so weird and it’s making that crack sound when open and close my mouth repeatedly apperantly that’s how Yk if u dislocated ur jaw

How do I fix this it
@Salludon @AstroSky

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mayo mogger
I have everted gonions now not sure if it had to do w anything
nigga you have the narrowest jaw known to man i have seen your before photos

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wsada, Iasacrko, BrahminBoss and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
also had the narrowest zygos lol all fixed , my jaw is insane now but obscured under 16 kg of body fat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger

• JFL
No way it’s pretty wide but even if it was narrow anyone with a jaw can get it dislocate idk why ur using this to make fun of the way my jaw looks

• JFL
No way it’s pretty wide but even if it was narrow anyone with a jaw can get it dislocate idk why ur using this to make fun of the way my jaw looks
Your iq is below the earths core you retarded mutt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: brucewayne78, Magnum Opus and Iasacrko
Now I noticed it was towards @BrahminBoss but he seems to have a wide outgrown jaw in his pics

• JFL
Your iq is below the earths core you retarded mutt
Bro I make a thread about me and nighas are cat fighting each other :feelskek: Jfl i just opened and read didn’t see to whom the reply was

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and BrahminBoss
Now I noticed it was towards @BrahminBoss but he seems to have a wide outgrown jaw in his pics
He’s trolling dude he’ll probably post a 6 yo pic now , but yea to answer the op that clicking sound I always took as a sign of bone growth had it near my zygo arch at 21 as well

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
It also caused me pain if I remember correctly I think you can expect bone growth in the next 6 months. Increase vitamin d k2 and magnesium intake

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel

How do I fix this it
Thats what you get for sucking too many dick

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko

How do I fix this it
Stop sucking cock faggot

It also caused me pain if I remember correctly I think you can expect bone growth in the next 6 months. Increase vitamin d k2 and magnesium intake
Why K2????

Thats what you get for sucking too many dick
Faggot I’m straight :feelswhat:

7C3272F8 E225 401C AEEF 912FD73800D9

its wide due to the immense of fat he has look up people s jaw region narrowing down after fat loss:lul:

• JFL